Those using swagbucks ???

Last Swag Code: Fejr200

until 6PM PT/ 9PM ET for 9SB, it's on Instagram if you really want to look yourself :cutie:

Last edited:
Ok......I've got some newbie questions. Maybe these things are answered somewhere in this thread, but I don't have the stamina to read 750+ pages. I read the first few to try to get an idea of normal Swagbucks usage. I've had a Swagbucks account for years, but never was good at getting any SB, I guess. Up until yesterday when I decided to give it another try, I never qualified for any of the surveys. Now, for some reason, I am.....and I'm ok with that!!!

What is noso??
How do you get spins??
I like that I can earn SB for some of my online shopping........can I earn Ebates AND SB at the same time??....will both things run for the same purchase?
What are ncraves?

I am attempting to run Sportly and, the planets must be aligned, cause it's actually running. However, I can no longer favorite a clip so I am just running the short clips. Anyways, it isn't telling me how many videos are left until it credit and even when it completes, I've noticed it isn't crediting. Anyone else experiencing this?

How does the swagup work? Do I just buy a gift card and I receive the 50 points? Is there a button somewhere I need to push? Do I have to redeem the card before the spin and win is over today? I don't know how this works.....thanks!

How does the swagup work? Do I just buy a gift card and I receive the 50 points? Is there a button somewhere I need to push? Do I have to redeem the card before the spin and win is over today? I don't know how this works.....thanks!
The points automatically go into your account as soon as you redeem your SBs for a GC. They do not count toward your daily goal.

IIRC, the expiration date is 15 days after earning the swag up.

Saw something new on ncraves today. It looks like some of them have a
Anyone planning to take advantage of the Rayovac battery deal? Doubt it's a moneymaker, but I feel like I never actually have batteries when I need them so I may as well stock up on a useful household item.
From what I saw on another group I'm in some were saying it could be a money maker. They said Walmart has a multipack for $2.97 so if you buy 3 of those it's $8.91 + tax. It probably wouldn't be much depending on how high your tax is, but I'll take free batteries any day. I planned on running out this weekend and picking some up.

If you go to your SwagUp page there is a little "i" next to each swagup that gives a bit of information on how it works. You'll see the Swagup page in the My Account section like your activity lists. For the rebate it says that "Earn a 50 SB Rebate when you redeem your SB for gift card within 15 days" so if you redeem for any gift card before the expiration they'll give you 50SB. The expiration date is listed for each swagup and folks on the board here have said you have to use it before that date. So if it says 10/5 it won't be available 10/5 to use, you have to use it on or before 10/4. So far I've managed to use mine pretty quickly so I haven't seen it myself but better safe than sorry :)

I would always check the SwagUp page when you get one because some swagups have to be activated before they're used. At least one of the team challenge rebates had to be activated before use. You'll see right away if that's the case because they add a 'activate' button next to ones that need it.

Ok......I've got some newbie questions. Maybe these things are answered somewhere in this thread, but I don't have the stamina to read 750+ pages. I read the first few to try to get an idea of normal Swagbucks usage. I've had a Swagbucks account for years, but never was good at getting any SB, I guess. Up until yesterday when I decided to give it another try, I never qualified for any of the surveys. Now, for some reason, I am.....and I'm ok with that!!!

What is noso??
How do you get spins??
I like that I can earn SB for some of my online shopping........can I earn Ebates AND SB at the same time??....will both things run for the same purchase?
What are ncraves?

This thread has been open for a 3 or 4 years now so some of the stuff in the beginning isn't accurate. I think that's the case with noso because I haven't seen anything like it so far.
The spins are from the Swago board promotion they just did. You complete tasks on the board (kinda like bingo) and each task earns you spins. Then you spin the prize wheel. SB was trying to do a daily spin & win but they haven't worked the bugs out of it so not sure when/if it comes out.
Since Ebates and SB work the same way I doubt you'll be able to get credit on both for the same purchase. If it happens it'd be a glitch. You have to click through each cashback site for them to track your purchase so most likely which ever one you clicked last will be the one that tracks it.
nCrave is a sub section of Videos, I believe you can only see them through desktops. They're (usually) easy videos that you can let run without much interaction if you look for the ones with the repeat icon in the corner. They have a 'discover' mode that will play a set amount of time per video and then move on to the next one automatically.

What is noso??
How do you get spins??
What are ncraves?

I think almost everything that was discussed on the first few pages of this thread has probably changed by now. If you have the time, start 25-30 pages from the end and read forward.

1. I don't think NOSO is the term they use any more. No Obligation Special Offers if I remember correctly.
2. Usually by completing spaces on the SWAGO board. Swago is like Bingo. YOu are not automatically enrolled to play. When they start a new board you'll be able to join, and then activities you do will earn you spaces. Like regular Bingo, if you get a line or pattern you 'win'. Sometimes it's barely worth the effort--like 5 SB. This last Swago was more valuable. As you fill in each square, it will often award SB and a Spin.
3. No you cannot earn SB and Ebates at the same time. But you may find coupon codes or get credit card rewards for the purchase and still use Swagbucks.
4. Ncraves are videos, many of which will advance automatically (little blue arrow in a circle). When these work, they earn you SB without much effort at all. The screen that says TV is only 1 SB, but it may advance all day (night) long. I earned over 100 SB on this nCrave on Tuesday. Also popular are All You Can Eat (AYCE). They are worth more, but sometimes get hung up. Actually, all the videos can get hung up, you just get lucky sometimes. And NCraves tend to go away and then return. Some people have luck opening a separate 'Incognito' window to get NCraves to work again. Clearing cookies may also help.

Hope this helps. Like you, I had Swagbucks and thought it was a waste until I learned the tricks. Good luck!

This thread has been open for a 3 or 4 years now so some of the stuff in the beginning isn't accurate. I think that's the case with noso because I haven't seen anything like it so far.
The spins are from the Swago board promotion they just did. You complete tasks on the board (kinda like bingo) and each task earns you spins. Then you spin the prize wheel. SB was trying to do a daily spin & win but they haven't worked the bugs out of it so not sure when/if it comes out.
Since Ebates and SB work the same way I doubt you'll be able to get credit on both for the same purchase. If it happens it'd be a glitch. You have to click through each cashback site for them to track your purchase so most likely which ever one you clicked last will be the one that tracks it.
nCrave is a sub section of Videos, I believe you can only see them through desktops. They're (usually) easy videos that you can let run without much interaction if you look for the ones with the repeat icon in the corner. They have a 'discover' mode that will play a set amount of time per video and then move on to the next one automatically.

Thank you! I thought, maybe, some of the information I had read was just outdated. I did find the nCrave section this morning and am kind of stumbling through that and I've been running the SBTV in the background of my computer the past couple days. Yesterday was a great day....I got 384 SW!! I know it won't be like that every day, but I was really pleased.

I think almost everything that was discussed on the first few pages of this thread has probably changed by now. If you have the time, start 25-30 pages from the end and read forward.

1. I don't think NOSO is the term they use any more. No Obligation Special Offers if I remember correctly.
2. Usually by completing spaces on the SWAGO board. Swago is like Bingo. YOu are not automatically enrolled to play. When they start a new board you'll be able to join, and then activities you do will earn you spaces. Like regular Bingo, if you get a line or pattern you 'win'. Sometimes it's barely worth the effort--like 5 SB. This last Swago was more valuable. As you fill in each square, it will often award SB and a Spin.
3. No you cannot earn SB and Ebates at the same time. But you may find coupon codes or get credit card rewards for the purchase and still use Swagbucks.
4. Ncraves are videos, many of which will advance automatically (little blue arrow in a circle). When these work, they earn you SB without much effort at all. The screen that says TV is only 1 SB, but it may advance all day (night) long. I earned over 100 SB on this nCrave on Tuesday. Also popular are All You Can Eat (AYCE). They are worth more, but sometimes get hung up. Actually, all the videos can get hung up, you just get lucky sometimes. And NCraves tend to go away and then return. Some people have luck opening a separate 'Incognito' window to get NCraves to work again. Clearing cookies may also help.

Hope this helps. Like you, I had Swagbucks and thought it was a waste until I learned the tricks. Good luck!
Thanks for the explanations. I was playing the memory game last night and NOSO was on there as a logo they use, so I was really curious since I couldn't find anything about it.

Saw something new on ncraves today. It looks like some of them have a

From what I saw on another group I'm in some were saying it could be a money maker. They said Walmart has a multipack for $2.97 so if you buy 3 of those it's $8.91 + tax. It probably wouldn't be much depending on how high your tax is, but I'll take free batteries any day. I planned on running out this weekend and picking some up.

Great to know, thank you! I'll probably stop in today and get some.

There is also a $2 Ibotta rebate on these batteries as well which will definitely make them a money maker.
My iBotta rebate says that the shelf price must be $3+ and you have to buy 2. So, $2 back from iBotta and 500 SB (~$5) and you've got a $1 MM before taxes if you can find a package that is close to (but not below) $3. Even better if you can find 3 packages at that price and get the 1,000 S (~$10). If you're a couponer, there's a $1-off coupon in the 7/30 SmartSource insert and a 50¢-off printable coupon on SmartSource's website.

There is an offer on the Homepage for Shaw Academy. It does not require a credit card, just some basic information. It states in the details that it will be pending for 10 days. Showed up in my ledger as this:

Discover: SB Offers: Shaw Academy US Enrollment (pending credit date: 10/01/17)
+100 SB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts