Those using swagbucks ???

I am working on the Swago board and all of the ones that I already completed just disappeared. Ugh!

Same here. I didn't get to do mine yesterday, so I started it this morning. I had read on FB that it was going to last 12 hours each day, but I didn't pay attention to the time it started yesterday. I guess I was in the middle of an ncrave when it rolled over to the new board because when that activity finished I was back on the "Join" page for Swago. I started over on the new board now. I'll be sure to finish it today so I don't miss out on the easy bonus.

Same here. I didn't get to do mine yesterday, so I started it this morning. I had read on FB that it was going to last 12 hours each day, but I didn't pay attention to the time it started yesterday. I guess I was in the middle of an ncrave when it rolled over to the new board because when that activity finished I was back on the "Join" page for Swago. I started over on the new board now. I'll be sure to finish it today so I don't miss out on the easy bonus.

Mine didn't make me sign back up, but maybe it rolled over. Frustrating since I was 1/2 way done. Ugh.

My swago board also rolled over into a new one... I did about half of it last night, and was finishing this morning. I was in the middle of an nCrave (literally the last one) and when I finished I refreshed the page and it had the Join Now button >:( I could have bought oreos out of the vending machine with the full 75 cents dang it :rotfl2:

It's because each day there's a new SWAGO board. You have to turn it in every day. There will be a new board each day until I think Sunday. It turns over at 9 am pacific time.

I left out that mine changed 10 minutes early. I definitely read it wrong yesterday, because I thought it was 9pm tonight. But it was 10 minutes til 9am PST when this happened to me. Ah well.

I haven't been able to get the SWAGO boards to work for me. Each time I've clicked on a square, it goes to a blank page with the Swagbucks banner on the top, but nothing else. I didn't even bother to try because the Telemundo nCrave has given me over 80SB today and now the Happy Hour is running at 10SB!

I have been having trouble with SBTV so I deleted the app. Now when I go to the App Store, it's not available. Anyone else have this problem? I search 'SBTV' and it comes up with Sportly & Lifestyles and a lot of other unrelated apps.

I have been having trouble with SBTV so I deleted the app. Now when I go to the App Store, it's not available. Anyone else have this problem? I search 'SBTV' and it comes up with Sportly & Lifestyles and a lot of other unrelated apps.

I think you can find it under purchased apps if I remember right.

Any advice on getting my discover today? Its getting so hard to get my discover done lately. I don't do the offers that give free samples. I did the Dial Rewards yesterday

Any advice on getting my discover today? Its getting so hard to get my discover done lately. I don't do the offers that give free samples. I did the Dial Rewards yesterday

LTG which stands for "Laptop Guy" counts as a Discover task. Look on the first page, for Sponsored Videos, it's the guy with a laptop (thus the nickname) that says "Take A Discovery Break."

I think "Tour the Web" also counts. That's a woman with a pair of binoculars.

Both of these are multiple steps but finish in about 2 minutes for 2 SB and you can do them multiple times per day. So they are a good source of SB.

Last edited:
LTG which stands for "Laptop Guy" counts as a Discover task. Look on the first page, for Sponsored Videos, it's the guy with a laptop (thus the nickname) that says "Take A Discovery Break."

Both of these are multiple steps but finish in about 2 minutes for 2 SB and you can do them multiple times per day. So they are a good source of SB.
Thank you, thank you!! I have seen LTG so many times, i never realized he counted as a discovery task. It worked :)

completed swago today with no hiccups!
Thank you for posting this. I had trouble with the lower right corner, and I looked on the Facebook page to see if anyone had hints, but found nothing. YOur post made me try again, and it's working! :flower1:

You can look on ebay beforehand. Even if you sell the products at less than what you "paid" for them, you are still making money. So for instance I did the Honest Beauty bundle where I paid $26.50 (with tax) for 3 young beauty face moisturizers (MSRP is $34 each on the Honest Beauty site). I got 2500 swagbucks for that offer, so the products in total cost me $1.50. I will easily make that back, plus some. I also did the WEN haircare where I paid $29.95 for an introductory kit and I am due to receive 4000 swagbucks. I've already made a "profit" so anything I can sell it for is just adding to that.
Wow, all very interesting! Thanks for sharing your how to with me, definitely considering doing this but needed to know more so I could do it right, lol, so TY! Looks pretty interesting and could be profitable. Although I do hate having to take packages to the post office to mail, lol. Hopefully fees aren't too much. Do you charge shipping? I know I always like items that have free shipping but don't wanna lose out not charging, either. Hmm, things to think about!

I just run one app at a time and hope it runs unattended for a good long while! That's why it depends a lot on if the apps in general are running well or if they get hung up on ads a lot. I always start with sbtv since it starts out with fewer videos per 2sb's. If I have a few minutes to spare I'll try a survey. If I get lucky with a survey crediting then it's not hard to get to the first goal. It depends on your trip plans too. Like if you come back to your room once in a while you can reset the app if they get hung up. If you're gone from 6 am to midnight then there's not much chance you'll get to the first goal.
Okay, sounds interesting. I'm gonna try to do this on our trip! Guess there's no way to run Ayce though, unless I have some kinda small laptop or so guess that's not gonna happen. Just getting to my first goal would be great, hate to lose that streak!

Oh, wow, I had no idea, lol! This is great to know. I've also been finding 'discover' difficult to get done so this is quite helpful, thanks for this info!

anyone have luck with the 17 point enCrave that has the tall trees? I ran it twice and both times it quit on the second to the last slide...a wee bit frustrating :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter