Those using swagbucks ???

No, but great luck with the Spanish one that was 7 SB, it s now 8 SB and I did it last night and all thru early this morning for hours, been running great! Also good luck with the happy hour 10 SB, the other one wouldnt open right. Now I'm running AYCE and going to bed, lol. Really enjoying the ncraves!

anyone have luck with the 17 point enCrave that has the tall trees? I ran it twice and both times it quit on the second to the last slide...a wee bit frustrating :-(

I've run it twice and it worked both times. I'm on my third time now. Had the BET ncrave for a while this morning too. That one moves really quick.

I am seriously frustrated with SB today! The apps are running terribly with the PayPal ad not advancing and causing me to have to close out of the app and then re-open it. This is starting to negatively impact my perception of PayPal. I've also completed 2 surveys and have not received credit for either one. Put tickets in for them, so hopefully they credit today. I've never been this frustrated before! Is anyone else having issues today?

I gave up on mobile apps these past few days. The telemundo ncraves is working great for me at work. At home I'm still banned from ncraves and nothing I've done has worked. It's been over a week now. I have been doing the ncraves swago board at home and even that doesn't trigger my other ncraves to come back.

I have a ticket in for the WEN haircare deal. As usual it seems if the swagbucks do not show up as "pending" right away, they aren't coming.

I am seriously frustrated with SB today! The apps are running terribly with the PayPal ad not advancing and causing me to have to close out of the app and then re-open it. This is starting to negatively impact my perception of PayPal. I've also completed 2 surveys and have not received credit for either one. Put tickets in for them, so hopefully they credit today. I've never been this frustrated before! Is anyone else having issues today?

Sometimes it doesn't snag it just takes longer than you think it should to move on. I found that out last night when pretty much every app was getting stuck on it but finally one went passed. Sportly seems to run best which is odd because it's normally the worst.

Sometimes it doesn't snag it just takes longer than you think it should to move on. I found that out last night when pretty much every app was getting stuck on it but finally one went passed. Sportly seems to run best which is odd because it's normally the worst.

It is so arbitrary it seems with the apps. Sportly usually runs the best on my phone. I can only get Lifestylz and Indymusic on my tablet and yesterday they were both being terrible. This morning I got Lifestylz running while I got ready for work and when I got to work saw that it actually ran for about an hour. But Sportly crashed multiple times this morning so I gave up since I don't run it on mobile data while I'm not home.

I gave up on mobile apps these past few days. The telemundo ncraves is working great for me at work. At home I'm still banned from ncraves and nothing I've done has worked. It's been over a week now. I have been doing the ncraves swago board at home and even that doesn't trigger my other ncraves to come back.

I have a ticket in for the WEN haircare deal. As usual it seems if the swagbucks do not show up as "pending" right away, they aren't coming.

That was happening to me I was running ncraves at work and they disappeared from home. Then magically one day they showed back up at home. No clue why or how. Maybe it will stop again for no reason. I'm no help but I feel your pain and wanted to let you know you're not alone.

My Wen never showed as pending, it just showed up. Ordered 4/14, expected 4/28ish, posted on it's own 5/3. See below. I had figured I'd give a few extra days because I saw a lot of people mention SB told them it would be 14 business days, even though the offer page didn't.

Just wanted to update on my Wen deal, SBs posted today on my account and my fiance's. 14 calendar days would have been 4/28, I guess today is business day 14 if you include the day I ordered. I never did send a ticket, they just came automatically.

My Wen never showed as pending, it just showed up. Ordered 4/14, expected 4/28ish, posted on it's own 5/3. See below. I had figured I'd give a few extra days because I saw a lot of people mention SB told them it would be 14 business days, even though the offer page didn't.

Oh that's good to know! Today or tomorrow is 14 business days for me. I already have a ticket in because the offer just said 14 days, not business days. We'll see what happens.

Anyone know how to do the slideshow ncraves for the swago board? I can't get them to run and can't find what to press to start them.

Anyone know how to do the slideshow ncraves for the swago board? I can't get them to run and can't find what to press to start them.

I couldn't figure them out at first either. You need to scroll down the page just a bit until you see an arrow or a button that says next. When you click that, it will advance to the next slide and start counting down. Just repeat for the number of slides required for the ncrave.

I couldn't figure them out at first either. You need to scroll down the page just a bit until you see an arrow or a button that says next. When you click that, it will advance to the next slide and start counting down. Just repeat for the number of slides required for the ncrave.

Sometimes you'll get ones that just have the name of another article, you'll click it to move on. I've found those are a bit more finicky though and usually if I close it and click it again it'll give me a different slide show. I personally hate the slide shows, they're so annoying.

I'm so bummed I messed up my DG streak a few days ago, ncraves just wasn't running right for some of the day and I just barely missed out on hitting it.

I've been MIA for a few days here, we decided to cancel our 2018 trip and it's been getting me down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter