Those using swagbucks ???

Looks like there is a new swago board every day for the next 6 days. Copied the caption below from IG. I think i understood that correctly.

If you haven't joined already, Swago nCrave edition is LIVE! You have the ability to earn 300SB in SB Bonuses during nCrave Swago! That’s a 50 SB Bonus everyday for 6 days without even counting the SB you're earning for completing nCrave actiivites. U.S. only. Link in bio. #swagbucks #swago #ncrave
That's my understanding too. If all goes well, it is a painless way to get 75 SB every day (25 ncraves at 1 SB each and the 50 SB bonus).

Am i the only one who doesn't see how to get to slide 2 in the first box in the 2nd row crave? Ive tried it many many times.

Am i the only one who doesn't see how to get to slide 2 in the first box in the 2nd row crave? Ive tried it many many times.
I think I did that one, and had to click more than once to get it to progress. But I may be mistaken.
Did you check the Facebook page? Whenever I have problems, I go to the FB page, and the moderator has already either fixed the problem or explained a workaround.
And when in doubt, reboot
Update: On FB, they are saying: Try a different browser, refresh your swago board, write a ticket.

I think I did that one, and had to click more than once to get it to progress. But I may be mistaken.
Did you check the Facebook page? Whenever I have problems, I go to the FB page, and the moderator has already either fixed the problem or explained a workaround.
And when in doubt, reboot
Update: On FB, they are saying: Try a different browser, refresh your swago board, write a ticket.
Thanks. I hit the report an error with content. Im close finishing hopefully i can get it to work.
UPDATE. Tried and tried and tried again, finally it worked

Last edited:

I bring my sb dedicated phone and set it up in our room and it runs the apps on wifi. I'll do the easy stuff on my iPad on vacation, like the polls, daily search and offer. If a code comes out I do use my phone's data to redeem the code if it's convenient for me at the time. I try my best to get to the first goal but if not oh well. I'm on vacation. Not a big deal. But usually I'm able to get my first goal. Not always, but usually. It really depends on how well the apps are running at the time.
So how do you get your phone to advance to the next app then? Seems like you could start one of them, say Lifestylz, but then how do you do any others? How can you get a daily goal of say 100 or more with only being able to run one app while you are out?
We used the hotel wifi as well on our last vacation. If it wasn't for AYCE we wouldn't have been able to do it. We just let that run while we were out.
What did you bring to run it on? We only bring an ipad and our iphones.
I think I did that one, and had to click more than once to get it to progress...
What did you click on? I clicked on one or two links farther down the page and just replayed the ones that would work to get enough slides and that worked. Is there a 'next' button or something?

In addition to deals that are money makers in themselves, there's always the extra bonuses to think of......
That's a pretty interesting way to look at it! Involves lots of math, lol! I'll have to consider some of those things though, so gonna put more thought into it. Thanks for sharing how you do things, good to hear others thoughts to give a different insight!
Now, how do you know what to sell for the beauty products, like what's popular and how much do you sell them for? Plus with some of the bigger deals that pay later, it seems I often read that people have to put a ticket in to get paid(meaning the also have to keep track of all that) the SB's. Hmm.

I've been running the Spanish one. It's ngage style as well, with 15 slides for 7 SB. they're 37 seconds a page if I remember right.
Oh, I love this one! It runs fast and gives 7 SB's! Same with the Head Cramp, 4 SB and super fast, piling up quick! They just need to keep offering them longer in stead of once at a time!
Since I have over 60000 emails in my inbox, I think I need this.
Oh, wow! I thought nobody had more than I do at over 19,000, lol! That's a lot of emails! I still haven't looked into the unroll.me but will have to soon. Would be interested to hear how it works for you on all those emails!

The paypal ad is spreading through the apps :(
I'm loving June...
Oh yikes, not sure what this is but don't think i've seen it. But you are right, June is great so far, as was May!

Last edited:
Now, how do you know what to sell for the beauty products, like what's popular and how much do you sell them for? Plus with some of the bigger deals that pay later, it seems I often read that people have to put a ticket in to get paid(meaning the also have to keep track of all that) the SB's. Hmm.

I would determine the price by looking at what others are selling them for and going a little low to get them sold fast. There's a lot of similar products on ebay already for the things I bought.

Yes, you need to keep track! I have a spreadsheet for this. (I love spreadsheets!) Here are my column headings. I usually put my account info in the Other Notes, like username and password.
Deal
Terms
Date Purchased
Amount of Purchase
Swagbucks Due
Due Date
Received Date
Cancel By
Cancellation Contact Info
Date Cancelled
Other Notes

PL- Join Dial Rewards 58 SB , instant credit after filling out info and submit
That's great, credited instantly and put me over the daily goal! Thank you, good way to start the day!
@JamieOak thanks for sharing that. I'm considering trying this! But another question, how do you know which things are popular and worth selling? Do a lot of people buy at eBay as opposed to just getting things online at the products place themselves? I guess I've made enough free money that if I lose the $40 or whatever it's still not so bad.

That's great, credited instantly and put me over the daily goal! Thank you, good way to start the day!
@JamieOak thanks for sharing that. I'm considering trying this! But another question, how do you know which things are popular and worth selling? Do a lot of people buy at eBay as opposed to just getting things online at the products place themselves? I guess I've made enough free money that if I lose the $40 or whatever it's still not so bad.

You can look on ebay beforehand. Even if you sell the products at less than what you "paid" for them, you are still making money. So for instance I did the Honest Beauty bundle where I paid $26.50 (with tax) for 3 young beauty face moisturizers (MSRP is $34 each on the Honest Beauty site). I got 2500 swagbucks for that offer, so the products in total cost me $1.50. I will easily make that back, plus some. I also did the WEN haircare where I paid $29.95 for an introductory kit and I am due to receive 4000 swagbucks. I've already made a "profit" so anything I can sell it for is just adding to that.

So how do you get your phone to advance to the next app then? Seems like you could start one of them, say Lifestylz, but then how do you do any others? How can you get a daily goal of say 100 or more with only being able to run one app while you are out?

I just run one app at a time and hope it runs unattended for a good long while! That's why it depends a lot on if the apps in general are running well or if they get hung up on ads a lot. I always start with sbtv since it starts out with fewer videos per 2sb's. If I have a few minutes to spare I'll try a survey. If I get lucky with a survey crediting then it's not hard to get to the first goal. It depends on your trip plans too. Like if you come back to your room once in a while you can reset the app if they get hung up. If you're gone from 6 am to midnight then there's not much chance you'll get to the first goal.

Same quetion - I'm guessing PL is Peanut Lab but where is that found? Thanks!

If you go to the Discover page on the swagbucks site then you will see "trusted partners". Usually folks will note which of those they found the offer in. Some of the partner websites allow you to sort the deals by offer value which helps find the specific offer. Sometimes other people will have an offer that you don't have.

On the app I'm not sure, I prefer to use the mobile website over the app when on my phone/tablet. And the mobile website is a similar process to what I described above.

If you go to the Discover page on the swagbucks site then you will see "trusted partners". Usually folks will note which of those they found the offer in. Some of the partner websites allow you to sort the deals by offer value which helps find the specific offer. Sometimes other people will have an offer that you don't have.

On the app I'm not sure, I prefer to use the mobile website over the app when on my phone/tablet. And the mobile website is a similar process to what I described above.

Thank you!! I found it!! That helped push me over the edge for a gift card!

Thanks! I'm only running swagbucks on my PC - we have a complicated phone contract with 6 people sharing data. So far I'm doing the daily tasks and then just running videos, which seem to be rolling over on their own fairly well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter