Those using swagbucks ???

Question! So I just started using swagbucks about 3 weeks ago, and I’ve already got 2 $25 Visa cards! My plan was to save all the virtual Visa card I collect until right before my trip in August, then purchase a Disney gift card with them to bring on my trip for meals. Is this what you guys do as far as gift cards go?

Question! So I just started using swagbucks about 3 weeks ago, and I’ve already got 2 $25 Visa cards! My plan was to save all the virtual Visa card I collect until right before my trip in August, then purchase a Disney gift card with them to bring on my trip for meals. Is this what you guys do as far as gift cards go?
I cash out every $25 for PayPal. Once a month I do a $25 amazon gift card for 2200 sb. Personally I’d convert to Disney as soon as I had the virtual visa.

I use the visa once I get it and then combine the Disney gc on their site. Everything else I cashout to paypal which either goes into my vacation acct or pays a vacation expense I incurred during the month. I'd rather have the cash after the 1st discounted discount because I can get more savings elsewhere.

I cash out every $25 for PayPal. Once a month I do a $25 amazon gift card for 2200 sb. Personally I’d convert to Disney as soon as I had the virtual visa.
I did the $25 visa because it was only 2175SB.. just wondering why not save the visas and how come you’re saying to convert them right away?

I use the visa once I get it and then combine the Disney gc on their site. Everything else I cashout to paypal which either goes into my vacation acct or pays a vacation expense I incurred during the month. I'd rather have the cash after the 1st discounted discount because I can get more savings elsewhere.
I’m so new at this...I really don’t understand anything you just said...lmao, if you don’t mind can you break it down??

I’m so new at this...I really don’t understand anything you just said...lmao, if you don’t mind can you break it down??
I do the same as afan. I cash out the first card as the Visa gift card since it is 2175. I use it on Sam's to buy Disney GCs (I usually have two Visas, one from my account and one from my husbands) so a Visa fro 2175sb is better than a Walmart gift card for 2200sb for me. Your first gift card of the month is discounted to 2200sb except the Visas being 2175sb.

Then I cash out a $25 Paypal every time I hit 2500sb, until the next month. This will put $25 in your Paypal account (which will take a few days) and then you can move it to a bank account. So I put it in my savings account and then I use that cash towards my vacations. This is because I can usually get better rewards with my credit cards than the 2% savings of 2450sb for a Visa gift card. And then I can also combine that with other savings, like if I can get a discount on a Disney gift card somewhere or buy it at my grocery store to earn fuel points. I also may just use that cash for actual vacation costs that I can't use a Disney gift card for. I don't like to sit on Visa, etc gift cards either, and I've heard the virtual visas from Swagbucks can be hard to use in store in person, though I've never tried.

I combine all my Disney gift cards through the Disney gift card website, moving the money on to an older Disney gift card. I also don't leave them loaded in my account on that website in case someone would get into my account.

Some might save up a few, but I think most of us just cash out and turn into Disney (or whatever else we're looking for). You can combine DGCs on the disneygiftcard.com site for free, up to $1,000 per card. The Visa tokens expire after so many months so you just have to remember to combine them before that and eat the $5 fee to combine.
I also cash out to PayPal still, even though there's no discount, just to have better flexibility. I don't like keeping large amounts in SB because they are unpredictable and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. They could devalue the points so they aren't worth as much or they could randomly deactivate my account. I know some haven't had any trouble at all but after losing $90+ in points from a random deactivation in my house without reinstatement, I don't like to take chances. My advice is always cash out often, for whatever it is you want, because you just don't know what the future holds.

Swagbucks is running a special on Jiffy Lube Gift Cards in MyGiftCardsPlus.

I bought an eGift Card for $100 and received 600 SB for the purchase, plus an additional 1400SB because its Jiffy Lube Bonus days, for a total of 2000 SB. If you're inclined to get an oil change at Jiffy Lube, it's a pretty good deal. You should still be able to use any specials or coupons at the store before using your card.

Some might save up a few, but I think most of us just cash out and turn into Disney (or whatever else we're looking for). You can combine DGCs on the disneygiftcard.com site for free, up to $1,000 per card. The Visa tokens expire after so many months so you just have to remember to combine them before that and eat the $5 fee to combine.
I also cash out to PayPal still, even though there's no discount, just to have better flexibility. I don't like keeping large amounts in SB because they are unpredictable and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. They could devalue the points so they aren't worth as much or they could randomly deactivate my account. I know some haven't had any trouble at all but after losing $90+ in points from a random deactivation in my house without reinstatement, I don't like to take chances. My advice is always cash out often, for whatever it is you want, because you just don't know what the future holds.
Ok, I have my virtual visas in my digital wallet, does this make a difference? I get swagbucks could possibly lock you out, but as long as I have them there what could happen?

Ok, I have my virtual visas in my digital wallet, does this make a difference? I get swagbucks could possibly lock you out, but as long as I have them there what could happen?
Yep they're fine in the digital wallet, just keep track of the expiration dates and you should be good.

I've read stories on Reddit of users being locked out permanently from Prepaid Digital Solutions. You also run the risk of them expiring. The cards expire pretty quickly. That said, I do usually save up maybe $50-$100 worth waiting for any GC deals to jump on. I've also used then at a store without issue.

For all of you that did the NJoy offer for 2500....do you see it as pending? Mine shows that I spent $.99 but shows 0 SB pending. So I think this is a positive that it is showing up, but I'm nervous that it is showing 0 SB. Anyone else???

Date Store Trip ID Amount SB Amount Status
02/09/19 NJOY (next generation vaping) pq19pu $0.99 0 SB

And then for the visited sites, it shows up with a little icon next to it (that I can't click because it takes me nowhere....)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 6.34.54 PM.pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
I've read stories on Reddit of users being locked out permanently from Prepaid Digital Solutions. You also run the risk of them expiring. The cards expire pretty quickly. That said, I do usually save up maybe $50-$100 worth waiting for any GC deals to jump on. I've also used then at a store without issue.
And here I was trying not to be totally paranoid but apparently you're not paranoid if they really will screw you too. Good to know. I've been using them up as I get them but occasionally entertained the thought of saving up to combine them. I think I'll stick with PayPal.

For all of you that did the NJoy offer for 2500....do you see it as pending? Mine shows that I spent $.99 but shows 0 SB pending. So I think this is a positive that it is showing up, but I'm nervous that it is showing 0 SB. Anyone else???

And then for the visited sites, it shows up with a little icon next to it (that I can't click because it takes me nowhere....)
I did the 1500 sb offer and it showed pending under activity (not shop activity) I think with a credit date of 32 days from purchase.
Eta never mind. Mine posted as shop activity so they must have been pending under shop and not general activity. But I could see 1500 sb pending.

Last edited:
I have the same thing showing in my account for my purchase from yesterday. I put in a ticket this morning(not going to wait 32 days).
Got a reply back in less than an hour. Points have been credited to my account and are available right away.

Last edited:
I did the 1500 sb offer and it showed pending under activity (not shop activity) I think with a credit date of 32 days from purchase.
Eta never mind. Mine posted as shop activity so they must have been pending under shop and not general activity. But I could see 1500 sb pending.

So you could see 1500 pending? I am showing nothing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter