Those using swagbucks ???

Wow, after a terrible day yesterday, I got lucky and got the collector Bill on my first search! I always search for "swagbucks facebook" and then scroll through the posts for there search link. The valentines Day bill/coin popped up on my search results. Hopefully that didn't just use up all my luck for the day. Thanks for the reminder!

Awesome! Many moons ago I bookmarked a collectors bill page and now click on that search icon. Almost always get a search everyday through that.

Awesome! Many moons ago I bookmarked a collectors bill page and now click on that search icon. Almost always get a search everyday through that.

Yep I alternate between facebook and those blog posts (I get tired of seeing Pie :)). That's the only way I've been getting a search win at all is one of those links. So I was wide-eyed, totally shocked when it popped up on an actual search first thing :laughing:

Is anyone having issues getting credit for printing coupons? I tried to print several times and have not received any credit at all.

When I first started doing SB I did SOOOOOOO many coupons. Never got a single credit for a single coupon and I used a LOT. So I don't even bother with them. I don't do surveys either. I earn a ton os SB by shopping online. The easiest being Walmart for things I know Im going to pick up - dog food, laundry detergent, printer ink, special offers, etc. It adds up FAST.

Can't remember if it was mentioned but coupon prints are back to 2sb up to 50 prints. I got 98sb for my 50 prints yesterday, not sure what one didn't count. But that got me to goal so I'm just happy it tracked. I've noticed if I clear the cache and cookies every other day it generally tracks.

Can't remember if it was mentioned but coupon prints are back to 2sb up to 50 prints. I got 98sb for my 50 prints yesterday, not sure what one didn't count. But that got me to goal so I'm just happy it tracked. I've noticed if I clear the cache and cookies every other day it generally tracks.

My problem is running out of coupons to print. Does clearing cookies etc help when it's incognito? Though the last time I did that I still didn't have enough to print for 3 days.

My problem is running out of coupons to print. Does clearing cookies etc help when it's incognito? Though the last time I did that I still didn't have enough to print for 3 days.

I tried doing it incognito too but still got some haphazard tracking so I just stick with clearing them. I use one browser specifically for Swagbucks and other rewards stuff so I don't care about keeping any cookies or anything. I'm still living in the past and have the coupons .com printer driver installed on the machine, so I don't use a phone number(s) to do the incognito trick. I have noticed the number of coupons available keeps getting lower so I max out in a couple days until they refresh.

Wow, after a terrible day yesterday, I got lucky and got the collector Bill on my first search! I always search for "swagbucks facebook" and then scroll through the posts for there search link. The valentines Day bill/coin popped up on my search results. Hopefully that didn't just use up all my luck for the day. Thanks for the reminder!

I’m new to SB and trying to figure this all out! I found the link to click on the SB FB page. Then what? I saw in the FB comments what people are finding to get the SBs, but where would I see that? I’m getting a list of searches for DIY Valentine’s. Would what I’m looking for just show up at the top of that page? Thanks!!

I’m new to SB and trying to figure this all out! I found the link to click on the SB FB page. Then what? I saw in the FB comments what people are finding to get the SBs, but where would I see that? I’m getting a list of searches for DIY Valentine’s. Would what I’m looking for just show up at the top of that page? Thanks!!

Yep, if you get a search win a separate section shows up at the top of the page above the results with the amount of the win and a textbox to enter a 3 character code to claim it. If you use the search link from the facebook post you have a slightly higher chance of snagging a search win, and generally a higher chance of it being the collector bill. The search links in the blog posts about it seem to work better too. That's really the only "trick" lately to getting one that I've found. I used to have better luck on my browser where I had SB the default search engine but I'm not sure if that's really any better anymore.

When I first started doing SB I did SOOOOOOO many coupons. Never got a single credit for a single coupon and I used a LOT. So I don't even bother with them. I don't do surveys either. I earn a ton os SB by shopping online. The easiest being Walmart for things I know Im going to pick up - dog food, laundry detergent, printer ink, special offers, etc. It adds up FAST.

Finally received 50SB for coupons today, but nevery received credit for the 3 other times I printed them. I'm now out of coupons to print so I will have to patiently wait for more.

Coupons just started crediting for me today.
Did the Home Chef on Revenue Universe since they are doubled now. Nothing. submitted a ticket. Hope something will come of it. It wont be the worst thing if it doesn't because it is still not bad for 3 meals. but boo!

My coupons will not print anymore. I don't understand why my computer will not send them to the printer anymore.

I also walked into BB with a QR and bought $100 in Disney gift cards and a package of candy. It has been two days and I still have not received the 750 bonus. I do have the 200SBs in the shopping part now. I hope that it will happen because that was the only reason I got $100 at BB and not sams!

Swagbucks is only good for online shopping. The coupons, surveys, shop and earn, etc.. are too much of a pain!

My coupons will not print anymore. I don't understand why my computer will not send them to the printer anymore.

I also walked into BB with a QR and bought $100 in Disney gift cards and a package of candy. It has been two days and I still have not received the 750 bonus. I do have the 200SBs in the shopping part now. I hope that it will happen because that was the only reason I got $100 at BB and not sams!

Swagbucks is only good for online shopping. The coupons, surveys, shop and earn, etc.. are too much of a pain!

So far so good on the coupon prints, fingers crossed that keeps up. But agree....everything else has really dried up. The watch and nCraves Are a waste of time and seem to suck up all of the data for my household putting me close to if not over our cable data usage each month. And I used to have good luck with Smore’s, but now I can’t get that to work anymore either. If I can earn 200 swag bucks a day, it’s a good day. I remember when I was earning 300 and 400 a day.

So today I lost my unlimited survey DQ credit that would credit more than 1 SB.

It's too bad, but I made good use as long as I had it. I would open up a bunch of surveys every night, lie everything 50 SB or higher and at least 3 of those would usually credit at the full amount. Oh well. Back to the grind.

So today I lost my unlimited survey DQ credit that would credit more than 1 SB.

It's too bad, but I made good use as long as I had it. I would open up a bunch of surveys every night, lie everything 50 SB or higher and at least 3 of those would usually credit at the full amount. Oh well. Back to the grind.

I never had that option, but it sounded pretty awesome! Glad you got to ride that train for a while, hopefully it comes back for you! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter