Those using swagbucks ???

So I am new to swagbucks. I am trying to figure it all out. I have to buy new sneakers this weekend for me and my son. Does it make sense to buy a dsw gift card to get the points? Can I then combine that with the dsw coupon I have?

So I am new to swagbucks. I am trying to figure it all out. I have to buy new sneakers this weekend for me and my son. Does it make sense to buy a dsw gift card to get the points? Can I then combine that with the dsw coupon I have?

If you are definitely buying shoes at DSW and can use the GC then there is no reason not to. Gift cards are just like money, it would not prevent you from using a coupon. Buying GC through the swagbucks my giftcard plus link gives you immediate SB back in varying amounts. The $50 Lands End card I bought arrived within minutes, I got 9% back (450 Sb) plus another 100 SB bonus. I used it immediately online to buy something.

Looks like DSW gives 4.5% back. If you are playing Swago buy the GC through the link on the board.

Seems like my rate of earning via ncraves has inched up ever so slightly tonight. Seems like the playlists are not quite as long as they were. Hoping that’s a trend. Maybe?

Funny I thought that early today when it was 2 am switch time! It seemed a tad bit
Faster but didn’t check how long they were. But I definitely had the same thoughts so I bet you are right on that since we both noticed!

This is a survey, it was on the front page. It didn't take long and was actually kind of fun.
BwuS9bZ.png

I also think the Ncraves ran a little better today. DH and I both met my daily minimum with ease instead stress.

Update to my Gobble ticket: Basically crickets from MP's. I've sent the first ticket and then replied to the email two other times asking for an update. Nothing :(

I had cancelled the next two shipments but when I went to cancel the third one, Gobble had already shipped. Didn't send an email that they were about to ship or anything. So I was charged $78 for meals I didn't even get to choose. Only one was something we would like. Never would have chosen the other two. WHen it arrived, the one meal we would actually like, was damaged and some of the liquid ingredients had spilled out into the bag.

I'm pretty ticked all around...didn't receive the MP credit, didn't receive an email about the need to choose meals (so I could have cancelled the shipment) and now one of the very overpriced meals is only half usable. Considering a chargeback. I contacted Gobble and am waiting for a response.

I think I am done with MP. Even though they are the same company as SB's and I've had very poor CS from SB's, this is ridiculous. To not get any response from them!?!? I've now spent $110 or so on Gobble. It pains me to think of the amount of groceries I could have purchased with that money.

Update to my Gobble ticket: Basically crickets from MP's. I've sent the first ticket and then replied to the email two other times asking for an update. Nothing :(

I had cancelled the next two shipments but when I went to cancel the third one, Gobble had already shipped. Didn't send an email that they were about to ship or anything. So I was charged $78 for meals I didn't even get to choose. Only one was something we would like. Never would have chosen the other two. WHen it arrived, the one meal we would actually like, was damaged and some of the liquid ingredients had spilled out into the bag.

I'm pretty ticked all around...didn't receive the MP credit, didn't receive an email about the need to choose meals (so I could have cancelled the shipment) and now one of the very overpriced meals is only half usable. Considering a chargeback. I contacted Gobble and am waiting for a response.

I think I am done with MP. Even though they are the same company as SB's and I've had very poor CS from SB's, this is ridiculous. To not get any response from them!?!? I've now spent $110 or so on Gobble. It pains me to think of the amount of groceries I could have purchased with that money.

Ugh. I’d be p.o.ed for sure.

My nCraves went back to a slow 4 sb/hour early this morning (3-7 eastern). I’m sure they were quicker than that for me last night though. Today I turned in my Swago board so no difficulties getting to first goal. Actually bought a gc for Lowes (10% back) to get the center square. Wouldn’t have bothered though if it wasn’t 10% back.

That’s so ridiculous. Hope you are able to this resolved in some form eventually. Obviously if so it won’t be in a timely fashion. Grr...

Gobble got back to me and refunded my cost for the entire box. I feel better about that even if I never see the MP's credit.
Yay! I figured they would. Don't give up on mypoints though. And sorry this was such a hassle.

I actually liked our gobble meals but would never spend that much on a meal kit. Home Chef was a little bit too complicated for me! Plus I started reading the recipe down and apparently you have to read it across which is why it made no sense. Cooking really isn't my thing:)

I use mypoints, but do not do many of their offers. I earn slower this way, but prefer SB for offers, especially the MM ones. I sometimes do the free offers on MP. I agree - ticketing with them is worse than SB.

Too bad about the gobble issues. I hope they resolve. I was very unimpressed with the meals I got from the promo. I like Hello Fresh and Home Chef MUCH BETTER.

Gobble got back to me and refunded my cost for the entire box. I feel better about that even if I never see the MP's credit.
I'm glad you got refunded from Gobble. Dang, their meals are expensive!

I've had very bad luck with MP customer support. I did the Hulu offer through them about a year ago and never received credit. I must have written about 6-7 times before I just gave up. Never had a response back. It was bizarre and frustrating. Since then, I've never done paid offers through MP.

My nCraves went back to a slow 4 sb/hour early this morning (3-7 eastern). I’m sure they were quicker than that for me last night though. Today I turned in my Swago board so no difficulties getting to first goal. Actually bought a gc for Lowes (10% back) to get the center square. Wouldn’t have bothered though if it wasn’t 10% back.

I was going to buy the Lowes...but it was sold out :-( So I got AMC money, my boys are always at the movies, so we will use it!

That stinks! I'm glad gobble refunded at least. I'm having the same issue with sb, I'm getting crickets. I got an initial response to my ticket saying they were investigating and it could take 10 business days. Since then, absolutely nothing. I've replied to the email a few times asking for updates and haven't heard anything back. Same with my Barkbox, too. I think I'm done with these offers. :(

That stinks! I'm glad gobble refunded at least. I'm having the same issue with sb, I'm getting crickets. I got an initial response to my ticket saying they were investigating and it could take 10 business days. Since then, absolutely nothing. I've replied to the email a few times asking for updates and haven't heard anything back. Same with my Barkbox, too. I think I'm done with these offers. :(
I finally got a response from MP's this afternoon saying they were looking into it. Not gonna hold my breath!

Yay! I figured they would. Don't give up on mypoints though. And sorry this was such a hassle.

I actually liked our gobble meals but would never spend that much on a meal kit. Home Chef was a little bit too complicated for me! Plus I started reading the recipe down and apparently you have to read it across which is why it made no sense. Cooking really isn't my thing:)
Thanks :) I actually really liked our first Gobble box (the meals I got to choose lol). It's just too pricey for what you get. I don't mind cooking but I cook VERY simple meals. One of the meals I didn't choose was shrimp fettuccine and it had fennel in it. Never cooked with fennel, had no idea how to chop it and the recipe card made zero sense to me. Fennel is huge and I still have no idea if I used it correctly! All I know is it smelled and tasted awful so probably not lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter