Those using swagbucks ???

Hmm. My BB bonuses posted but neither triggered the 500sb bonus as far as I can tell. I have through tomorrow to shop if I want...

your bonus expires in 1 month? All the ones people have been reporting expire with in a few days.

My shop bonus posted immediately when my BB bonus posted. I got lucky and my email came in after i had the spin and win. DH bought something at Macys and it has shipped and nothing yet. No email no pending. Nothing.

I guess I won't hold my breath on getting the bonus. I think the date was the 26th (tomorrow) before I actually shopped, now it says 11/27, so maybe I won't get my bonus until then. I'm thinking it may not come at all (typical, inconsistent swagbucks). Thanks for your response.

I guess I won't hold my breath on getting the bonus. I think the date was the 26th (tomorrow) before I actually shopped, now it says 11/27, so maybe I won't get my bonus until then. I'm thinking it may not come at all (typical, inconsistent swagbucks). Thanks for your response.
I checked my account since my bonus did post and it says this
October Spin & Win - 500 SB Bonus 11/26/18 APPLIED Oct Spin & Win Shop Bonus- This is for my account with the posted bonus
October Spin & Win - 500 SB Bonus 10/26/18 AVAILABLE Oct Spin & Win Shop Bonus- DH shows this- shopped but no bonus

Weird. Damn SB can never count on it for it to go smoothly

I'm so glad I signed up with Paribus last month through SB. Initially I was only doing it to get the SB and then I would cancel Paribus. Well it has now gotten me back almost $40.

Edited: Turns out I made $75 back :)

So how does this work?

So how does this work?
It's free to use/sign up (they no longer charge as of last year). Certain companies partner with them, not everyone. The 2 that I have gotten money back from are Macy's and Amazon. I had to connect my Amazon account but not Macy's. You have to allow them access to your emails to scan for purchases and they monitor for price drops. Macy's has a 10 day period after purchase so Paribus will monitor for 10 days. I'm not sure about other companies, but with Amazon Paribus notified me my shipment did not arrive within the guaranteed shipping window. You do have to contact the companies yourself for the refund but both times I requested refunds from Macy's and the one time with Amazon were pretty quick and easy.

and to add it did say expires tomorrow but now it says expires 11/27 so maybe it pends till then?

Update- DH got shop and earn email 800+sb pending plus the shop and earn bonus is also pending. Don't see the $10 bonus for shopping at Macys though.

Revenue Universe - picture of Pepto Bismol - 60 SB
This is a questionnaire about digestive OTC medication. It's a virtual shopping activity. It says it takes about 25 minutes, but only took me about half that time. Credited instantly.

(I haven't had nCraves for most of October, so this helped me reach my second goal today. It's been rough going without nCraves.)

Revenue Universe - picture of Pepto Bismol - 60 SB
This is a questionnaire about digestive OTC medication. It's a virtual shopping activity. It says it takes about 25 minutes, but only took me about half that time. Credited instantly.

(I haven't had nCraves for most of October, so this helped me reach my second goal today. It's been rough going without nCraves.)
I did this and didn’t get credit :(

Ugh went to Best Buy Tuesday and the shop and earn it email came Wednesday but I never got my 750sb. I did get the 500sb for a purchase (I also bought something online at zulilly) so i wonder if that triggered instead.

I just got back from our Disney trip so it's time to get back to Swagging...

I got the 500SB bonus on the SWAGO wheel so I went to Eddie Bauer (website) and found a really cool little flashlight on a carabiner. It will be perfect for my purse (I wish I'd had it on our trip...but I can use it next year) and it was only $10. There is a code for 50% off your entire order (FRIENDS) and since I am a Gold rewards member, I get free shipping with any purchase and 7% back in rewards. I paid $5.30 (incl. tax) and I earned $0.10 in Swagbucks, $0.35 in EB rewards, and $0.05 in BB rewards (for the CC I used)...so basically, I got paid $0.20 to buy the little flashlight:teacher:. The more appropriate way to look at it is that I bought a flashlight for $5 and also had $5.70 in Disney money thrown in as a bonus:teeth:.

Discover->All offers->Status Money/compare your finances 100 SB->instant credit after filling out first 2 pages (register, do you own a house/car. Stop when it asks for your SSN/CC)
Thanks! Worked for me. Wonder if there’s a way to delete that account?

Ughh! I had about 50 spin and wins and I was doing them, and then couldn't do any more. I scrolled up, and is said 0/50 spins. I'm SURE I din't spin 50 times, but have no proof. Has this been an issue or was it just me?

Anyone trying using a virtual Visa to purchase from MyGiftCardsPlus?

I'm trying to crunch the numbers to see if it's worth trying to fill that SWAGO square. If I can purchase a virtual Visa with a Swag-up, then turn around and use that to get a gift card, the cumulative bonuses and rebates could make it more cost effective than purchasing some of the gift cards elsewhere, but that's probably the only way it makes sense for me.

I made a $32+ purchase from Target earlier today hoping to get my 500 sb from shop and earn. I've gotten the order confirmation email but no pending or 500 sb credit yet. How long should I wait before I send in a ticket? I really don't want to miss out on $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter