Those using swagbucks ???

I did it... and it didn't credit. I just used my normal CC though, so maybe the VGC may work. Boo! I knew I should have gone with my gut and not chanced it. But even if the SB Help doesn't credit me the points, at least it's not an awful deal for razors.

I did this deal again yesterday and it didn't credit right away, I thought I was out of luck, but I just checked my SB account and it credited today!

How long does it take for the swagbucks to get credited to your account (or at least receive shop confirmation) for using the special code at Best Buy in store? My son used the code today at Best Buy to buy a laptop but so far nothing is showing up on my account to even confirm that anything is pending

How long does it take for the swagbucks to get credited to your account (or at least receive shop confirmation) for using the special code at Best Buy in store? My son used the code today at Best Buy to buy a laptop but so far nothing is showing up on my account to even confirm that anything is pending
Can take a day or two to show pending. Probably see something tomorrow acknowledging the shop.

They don’t credit right away, and not on the weekend. Usually takes a couple days. You’ll likely see the SBs on Monday, maybe Tuesday. I did a BB deal for $100 on Wednesday and got the 750 SB today. I never got an email, never have. I don’t ever see anything pending until the day I get my SB and then I see the extra 2% in shop activity pending, so no need to worry that it’s not showing yet. You should see that you’ve had a trip in shop activity but from my experience it won’t show any pending until the sb from Best Buy show up.

They don’t credit right away, and not on the weekend. Usually takes a couple days. You’ll likely see the SBs on Monday, maybe Tuesday. I did a BB deal for $100 on Wednesday and got the 750 SB today. I never got an email, never have. I don’t ever see anything pending until the day I get my SB and then I see the extra 2% in shop activity pending, so no need to worry that it’s not showing yet. You should see that you’ve had a trip in shop activity but from my experience it won’t show any pending until the sb from Best Buy show up.
Thank you!

I can’t run ncraves in chrome since chrome updated. Edge is working okay.

I had to re-allow pop-ups when my Chrome updated, but they will run. (I'm on a Mac) I don't have the auto-run worth 8 though, just the one I have to do manually. I had to re-allow it to run Flash for Swagosaurus Run also.

Anyone else having issues with the Swagbucks watch app on Apple? I keep getting this Activia yogurt ad but for the life of me I can't find the "x" to cancel it out and get the videos going again.

Anyone else having issues with the Swagbucks watch app on Apple? I keep getting this Activia yogurt ad but for the life of me I can't find the "x" to cancel it out and get the videos going again.

Yeah I've had to do a hard close on that one a few times.

I did it... and it didn't credit. I just used my normal CC though, so maybe the VGC may work. Boo! I knew I should have gone with my gut and not chanced it. But even if the SB Help doesn't credit me the points, at least it's not an awful deal for razors.
I did it and mine are pending until Oct 29.

I can’t run ncraves in chrome since chrome updated. Edge is working okay.

Thank you for this. I haven't had nCraves all week, and it was frustrating because I couldn't even make my first goal one of the days. But I do have them in Edge, and they seem to be working.

Thank you for this. I haven't had nCraves all week, and it was frustrating because I couldn't even make my first goal one of the days. But I do have them in Edge, and they seem to be working.
Yeah—mine does not seem to be an issue with enabling pop ups. They are sometimes there in chrome but when I click on them I get an error message. But in edge they are fine.

Yeah—mine does not seem to be an issue with enabling pop ups. They are sometimes there in chrome but when I click on them I get an error message. But in edge they are fine.

Yep, that is what I am experiencing too. I can see them but clicking on them just gives a "Sorry."

Wow, I did not plan this well. Just realized I have 780sb in pending shops and offers scheduled to credit today and I did a Best Buy shop that was picked up over the weekend whose 750sb bonus may post today too. My 2nd daily goal is 100sb for 10sb bonus :headache:

ETA: Yep, BB bonus posted too. It's hard to be sad about 1530 points posting and yet still a little bummed I did not think this through to get more than 10sb extra out of it.

Last edited:
Had to submit a ticket to get my 100 SB swagup from the team challenge. I redeemed for a GC for the second time since I activated it and it still didn't work!

Then I did a survey about protein supplements that has followups (worth 1000 SB overall). At the end it said I completed the survey, no points yet, how do the follow-up surveys show up?

Had to submit a ticket to get my 100 SB swagup from the team challenge. I redeemed for a GC for the second time since I activated it and it still didn't work!

Then I did a survey about protein supplements that has followups (worth 1000 SB overall). At the end it said I completed the survey, no points yet, how do the follow-up surveys show up?

It varies widely (should usually tell you at some point when you agree to do a followup thing) but usually at least 10+ days (and sometimes up to a month) from when you finish the final part of the survey.

Most don't give points mid-process because they want to keep people coming back to finish all the portions of the followup in case it's multiple followup segments. (not sure if this was one with multiple parts follow up wise or just one single followup). And typically that's since those that pay more and/or were followups of some sort are usually validated much more closely so they can be sure people tried their IHUT / logged what they agreed to / etc.

Unfortunately that just makes it a bummer if you're trying to plan to not have other points credit, etc. to help with a daily goal one day and such, but unless you happen to catch what ever day (or range, which seems increasingly common) that they promise for the reward it's kind of just an unexpected surprise when suddenly you check you status and see your points for the day skyrockted.

But having done many with followup portions - especially those with IHUTs or journals/logs of various sorts - I don't think any have been immediate reward and many upwards of 10 days to even a month or so, I'd not worry at all. :)

Check your survey list for a featured survey with the same amount of sb. It's a terrible system, wish they'd actually email like all the surveys say they will. But if it's a high value one it's pretty easy to spot. Can't go by the survey ID or anything as that changes with each part.

Leaving tomorrow for a short mother-daughter trip. :earsgirl: princess:
Approximately 1/4 the cost of our resort/tickets were paid for with Swagbucks/Shopkick/Ibotta.
Flights paid for with Rapid Rewards points
Food paid for with Disney gift cards bought using Dosh savings or Retail Me Not discounts.

Savings apps and reward programs do work for those who keep at it! :flower:

Leaving tomorrow for a short mother-daughter trip. :earsgirl: princess:
Approximately 1/4 the cost of our resort/tickets were paid for with Swagbucks/Shopkick/Ibotta.
Flights paid for with Rapid Rewards points
Food paid for with Disney gift cards bought using Dosh savings or Retail Me Not discounts.

Savings apps and reward programs do work for those who keep at it! :flower:
Have fun!!!
And yes they do!!! I went to Disney in the fall of 2017 and paid for my entire portion of the trip w Sb. I was saving for my next trip but the airline tickets for my cruise w my daughter this spring were SO high I cashed in my paypal SB money and paid for our round trip flights! Would not have been able to do it if not for SB!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter