Those using swagbucks ???

There is a First Day of Autumn collector bill worth 22 SB + 5 bonus SB today. I got it just by clicking on the search icon of my daily to do list. Yay!

So I just tried to search and DID NOT get the collector bill, instead, I just clicked out of it so as not to claim it. Can I still search and try to get it? Or did I make a bad choice by not claiming the 4 SB? I thought I'd seen people say they didn't claim and keep searching in hopes of finding the Collector Bill....but now I'm questioning if I made that up????

So I just tried to search and DID NOT get the collector bill, instead, I just clicked out of it so as not to claim it. Can I still search and try to get it? Or did I make a bad choice by not claiming the 4 SB? I thought I'd seen people say they didn't claim and keep searching in hopes of finding the Collector Bill....but now I'm questioning if I made that up????

I'm thinking you can keep trying. Search is so random though. I have sometimes been unable to claim my search because my computer is being slow, and I think I could get another search later on.

You made the right choice. You can definately forego a measly search win and try again. Doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. Keep searching and hopefully you get the collector bill!

You made the right choice. You can definately forego a measly search win and try again. Doesn't always work, but sometimes it does. Keep searching and hopefully you get the collector bill!
I'm new to the collector bill thing and the SB FAQ wasnt super helpful. How does it work?

I'm new to the collector bill thing and the SB FAQ wasnt super helpful. How does it work?

Occasionally, SB will offer special bills, with varying SB amounts. Sometimes, it is just 1 bill (like today or on a holiday), other times you try to collect a group of them (like 5 or 6), and if you collect the entire group you get a bonus. It is totally random whether you will get a collector bill or not, so if you don't keep trying. You can earn them just by doing your regular searches. Go to your activity ledger and click on collector bills. This will tell you what bills you need to complete and which ones you have found. Hope that helps!

I'm thinking you can keep trying. Search is so random though. I have sometimes been unable to claim my search because my computer is being slow, and I think I could get another search later on.

Never did end up getting the collector bill....or any more bonus SB for the rest of the night. It was only 4 SB, so i still think it was worth the gamble, but BOOOOOO!!!!

anyone else's SB going nuts? Won't let me do the daily poll, I earned a Search and Win (only 4 SB) but kept flashing and never let me earn it, my activity log isn't working....everything is going wonky?!?!?

ETA...I just did about 16 SB worth of Adgate offers and haven't gotten credit for those either :-( And I know I should have gotten some because when i went to the daily prize, it said 'congrats' Hopefully they'll catch up?!?!?

Last edited:
Occasionally, SB will offer special bills, with varying SB amounts. Sometimes, it is just 1 bill (like today or on a holiday), other times you try to collect a group of them (like 5 or 6), and if you collect the entire group you get a bonus. It is totally random whether you will get a collector bill or not, so if you don't keep trying. You can earn them just by doing your regular searches. Go to your activity ledger and click on collector bills. This will tell you what bills you need to complete and which ones you have found. Hope that helps!
Yes, very helpful. Thank you!

Has anyone gotten their Swag Up rebate from the Team Challenge? I want to redeem for a Visa GC because I have the 50 Spin & Win rebate that expires next week while we’re on vacation. And from what I remember the Team Challenge rebates don’t last that long either. I just don’t want to miss out.

Has anyone gotten their Swag Up rebate from the Team Challenge? I want to redeem for a Visa GC because I have the 50 Spin & Win rebate that expires next week while we’re on vacation. And from what I remember the Team Challenge rebates don’t last that long either. I just don’t want to miss out.

Me too. It should show up sometime today.

Swago question. How do I make the certain shops show up in the featured list inside the Swag button? When I click on SHOP in the button, it gives me a list of featured stores. Certain shops like Target is not on it. If I click on All Stores, it'll reload the webpage with all the stores but not within the button. Searching for it inside the button is the same. So how can I find Target in the button to complete my row?

Swago question. How do I make the certain shops show up in the featured list inside the Swag button? When I click on SHOP in the button, it gives me a list of featured stores. Certain shops like Target is not on it. If I click on All Stores, it'll reload the webpage with all the stores but not within the button. Searching for it inside the button is the same. So how can I find Target in the button to complete my row?
Just click on the box you are trying to complete and it'll take you to that shop's home page and the pop up in the upper right corner will show up for you to click to activate the cash back. Then refresh your SWAGO page. The box should be marked as complete.

Have you tried clicking on the Swago square? I just click the swago squares and the button shows a pop up on the page to activate the cashback. Sometimes it's already activated and others I click it to activate. I don't actually search through the button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!