Those using swagbucks ???

Is the BB 1500 SB with QR code still working to buy Disney GC? I'm trying to build up my GC supply to buy park tickets before the 10/16 change over!

Anyone else have an issue with the Swaybacks banner not showing up on the pages you go to? I have tried every way- clicking on them from the swag board, going to the shop section and clicking on the store, or just searching in the search bar and going to the store from there. In the past, the banner pops up at the top of every store page I go to and now that I'm doing Swago- nothing. I even tried two different browsers- safari and chrome. Any ideas?

Is the BB 1500 SB with QR code still working to buy Disney GC? I'm trying to build up my GC supply to buy park tickets before the 10/16 change over!
I did the 750sb for $100 and worked great! Actually I think doing the $100 for 750 SB is a much better deal. You could spend $200 and get 1500SB. Otherwise the deal is spend $500 or more and get 1500. So If you do do $100 at a time, so five transactions, and get 750 SB for each $100, you’d make 3,750 SB! That’s more than double the 1500 SB you would get from doing one $500 transaction! The only catch is doing 5 transactions on 5 different days.

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I am struggling to find it.

Can someone post a screenshot of where you find the Best Buy QR code. I know people have said to scroll down to the bottom and it’s in a blue box, but I have looked on both the desktop and mobile versions and I am not seeing it. I’m just not sure where it is.

I would love to benefit from this if someone could help me out.

TIA

Kristi

Ok I redeemed for a non-discounted Visa GC to use up my 100 SB swag up from the team win and the 50 SB Spin and Win rebate. It only used the 50SB. Can you not use both on one GC redemption?

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-27_8-47-50.png

Choose SHOP on the left panel on main page. Search for Best Buy. See the right box that said "Shop In-store"? Click on Get Code and you'll get the QR code.

Then print the code.

Thank you so much. It never showed up if I just went to best buy on its own, but when I searched, it worked. Thanks again!

Ok I redeemed for a non-discounted Visa GC to use up my 100 SB swag up from the team win and the 50 SB Spin and Win rebate. It only used the 50SB. Can you not use both on one GC redemption?

I hadn't realized that it needed to be a $25 GC so redeemed for a lower amount of Visa GC, and got neither the 50 SB swagup nor the 100 team challenge one. SO I wonder if the team challenge one works on the Visa GC at all? Once I get my September streak bonus I will redeem for something else.

Correct, it doesn't stack. If you have two it'll use the one expiring first.
Bit of a disappointment back some months when SB gave out 1sb rebates. Users redeemed to use their team win swagup only to find they were surprised gifted with that 1sb one so they had to redeem again to use the team one.

Correct, it doesn't stack. If you have two it'll use the one expiring first.
Bit of a disappointment back some months when SB gave out 1sb rebates. Users redeemed to use their team win swagup only to find they were surprised gifted with that 1sb one so they had to redeem again to use the team one.

Thank you for clarifying! The only reason I was concerned was because I’ll be on vacation when my 100 swag up expires. Guess I’ll just redeem again.

Has anyome got their coupon print points? They normally post by now. It went up to 50 yesterday and had been working great at the 25.

Has anyome got their coupon print points? They normally post by now. It went up to 50 yesterday and had been working great at the 25.

I got 50 this morning for yesterday's print, and 25 on Monday for last Friday. I don't do the coupons often (today it said I only had 1 coupon available.)

Ok, so Gillette is tempting me again. We don't need razors but I got the message that I'd be allowed to do the offer again, this time for the current 4000sb. I almost can't turn that down. I'd like to use up some money I have on a VGC to buy it if I decide to go for it, but it worked so nicely the last time I'm hesitant to try it outright. Did anyone do Gilette On Demand and use a VGC/MCGC ok?

I can't imagine it should be a problem but with the issues some people had I thought I'd check. I could just use the same CC again but I'm trying to get rid of some discounted GC's and this seems like a good way to go.

Anyone else get the notification about mobile watch being double? I got it, but it isn't working????

RevU is double. Excedrin newsletter sign up for 34 SB is instant after clicking on the email they send you. Also, the RevU coupons is 14 SB and takes about 5 mins to get your SB.

There are a couple of 8 point ncraves. One autoruns if you leave the page open. Only got 1 round. Hoping it comes back after I run best friends again. The other does not autorun.

Last edited:
RevU is double. Excedrin newsletter sign up for 34 SB is instant after clicking on the email they send you. Also, the RevU coupons is 14 SB and takes about 5 mins to get your SB.

On RevU there a few insurance zip code offers worth 38sb - Find Life Insurance at the best rates (also 1 for health and auto). The life and health credited for me in a couple of minutes.

On RevU there a few insurance zip code offers worth 38sb - Find Life Insurance at the best rates (also 1 for health and auto). The life and health credited for me in a couple of minutes.

Awesome, thanks! I had the auto and life and they were both instant credits! :)

Another RevU, I clicked a message in my inbox that sent me to Feature Offers from RU to get this one -

Discover: Revenue Universe: Home Advisor +66 SB

Says to complete the form to receive information and be matched and click results. I'm not sure at what point it paid out but after I put in project and contact info it asked me to verify it so I didn't get any results, however, when I clicked over to SB to double check the requirements it had already paid out. Between that and Swago, goals done :)

Ok, so Gillette is tempting me again. We don't need razors but I got the message that I'd be allowed to do the offer again, this time for the current 4000sb. I almost can't turn that down. I'd like to use up some money I have on a VGC to buy it if I decide to go for it, but it worked so nicely the last time I'm hesitant to try it outright. Did anyone do Gilette On Demand and use a VGC/MCGC ok?

I can't imagine it should be a problem but with the issues some people had I thought I'd check. I could just use the same CC again but I'm trying to get rid of some discounted GC's and this seems like a good way to go.
I did it... and it didn't credit. I just used my normal CC though, so maybe the VGC may work. Boo! I knew I should have gone with my gut and not chanced it. But even if the SB Help doesn't credit me the points, at least it's not an awful deal for razors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter