The Tag Fairy Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad1: All I ever wanted was a little color on my tag.............pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

MissTink said:
:sad1: All I ever wanted was a little color on my tag.............pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.

Tink....Hi...we gotta stop meetin' like this! :earboy2:

Sleep on it and dream of Disney's Wonderful World of Color (wait, u may be to young to remember that). Pixie Dust and magic happen when we sleep.....wait a minute your Tink...your suppose to already know that.

Is there any way to make my day (week, month, year) and get a little color added for me too??????? Maybe in honor of my kiddos birthday this week???????????? (I still can't believe I have 3 five year olds!)

thegales said:
I am being very cautious in how I write this...
The Tag Fairies are the ones to provide the color. Caskbill is the one who allowed the color to show up for BCV23.
Now, the Tag Fairy has seen this thread, as 7thdwarf/dopey got a visit. But one never knows when the Tag Fairy may visit again and grant colorful wishes.

Ah HA! :wizard: ....I've read through the thread.........and the FAQ about tags.....I know you've been here :wave2: .......please, please, please? I would love a visit from the 'Tag Fairly'! :goodvibes:

OMG----what happened!!!! my location was yellow and now it is gone :earseek: and I did not mess with any of my tags---I learned my lesson the hard way!!

Would you please fix technies-------pretty please :wizard:

or is it because I have been spending too much time at VMK and someone was trying to get my attention?????? :rolleyes:

triplefigs said:
Is there any way to make my day (week, month, year) and get a little color added for me too??????? Maybe in honor of my kiddos birthday this week???????????? (I still can't believe I have 3 five year olds!)
:Pinkbounc Bumping for hopes that a couple more wishes could be granted :wizard:

Soooo this is where the tag fairies hang out :cool1:

Could my tag be changed to any color, see I am very easy to please.

Please, please, please , please...... I really want to be part of the group :teeth:

zippehsmom :flower:

....all I had to do was to post HERE to have one of my tags changed??? So ya mean all those witty posts on the OTHER threads were for NAUGHT??

I've waited soooo long - I don't wait anymore. I just keep posting and having fun

Patience is a virtue

any suggestions?? :rotfl:

krdisneybound said:
I've waited soooo long - I don't wait anymore. I just keep posting and having fun.... :rotfl:

.....SOMEONE got slapped with the "HAPPY STICK"..... :bitelip:

kimmar067 said:
.....SOMEONE got slapped with the "HAPPY STICK"..... :bitelip:

Is that what happened to me? I think you're right. Have to find that stick. What's his name? :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter