The Tag Fairy Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME ME ME!! tag me! you guys rock!

3 lines first in blue and second in green and third in red and a smiley face on the third line..

Telebtubbies are evil

Fear me!!!

:wave2: Say Hello!

and then everything else (location, postes, ect) in purple :love:

thanks!

Just wait until I blow the Wonder's horn today, as we leave Nassau

I'll be back to tell you............ :cheer2:

goofyandplutoluver said:

3 lines first in blue and second in green and third in red and a smiley face on the third line..

Telebtubbies are evil

Fear me!!!

posted on my sister's name so sorry!!

krdisneybound said:
Just wait until I blow the Wonder's horn today, as we leave Nassau
I'll be back to tell you............ :cheer2:

OK guys - I blow the Wonder's horn tonight at 7:15. I just got confirmation from the Captain. Am so excited.

I guess the old saying, it pay to know someone high up, sure comes in handy sometimes. :mickeybar :mickeybar

krdisneybound said:
OK guys - I blow the Wonder's horn tonight at 7:15. I just got confirmation from the Captain. Am so excited.

I guess the old saying, it pay to know someone high up, sure comes in handy sometimes. :mickeybar :mickeybar

am i going to get tagged? or something? its 8:28 pm :confused3

triplefigs said:
The TAG FAIRY is absolutely, positively, perfect in every single way (to quote one of my favorite movies)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the pink! Can't wait to show my DD in the morning!!!!!

Up until the above post it seems like the TF was honoring requests to have tags colored in. There's also a post on another board directing us to come here to the tech board to get the self-generated tags colored. But somehow it seems to have stopped, anyone know why? (I am not requesting to be tagged, just to change the tag I made myself to this color purple)

TIA

You'd THINK that I stayed away from the DIS boards long enough to let those TAG FAIRIES "do their stuff"! :badpc:

[After all, far be it for ME to interfere with a Tag Fairy! :teeth: ]

Tag Fairy?

missy_princess.jpg
[/img]

MonorailDude said:
I'm quite happy with all of mine. :teeth:

...who WOULDN'T be??? You got, what, a ga-zillion of 'em, and in such great colors, too....boy, now, I'M JEALOUS!!

....Tag Fairies, my tags are gettin' sooo old, they've gotten moldy! (But please don't touch my "Keeper of the WL FAQ" tag ~ I'm kinda sentimental about THAT one! :teeth: )

goofyandplutoluver said:

Telebtubbies are evil

Fear me!!!

and then everything else (location, postes, ect) in purple :love:

thanks!

:sad1: no tag:sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter