The Tag Fairy Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerwannabe

~Optimistic Realist~
I was told that the tag fairy does not take requests, but the Tech Support Board does :teeth:

Can you, please oh please oh please oh please, change my tags color and put them on three separate lines.... :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

:disrocks: :ssst: :worship:

Yay TW!!! :banana: Now that wasn't hard at all.

I wonder if they will make mine pink. I love the color pink :flower: :Pinkbounc

Remember Cally...

I already had my sayings there, I only asked the techies to color them in for me and line them up right ;)

What would you like in pink, on your Tag line????

Yea, I was hoping that the tag fairy wouldn't mind if the color changed. :sunny: I wanted the actual tag in pink but if that can't happen I wouldn't mind the other stuff being pink. :wizard: :goodvibes

I didn;t know you could ask for a tag on here...

If you wouldn`t mind, do you think you could put mine on 2 seperate lines,bold it, and color it? It would be much appreciated! :wave2:

Princess at <3

You have three choices in life;
Give up, Give in, or give it your all

Yay Princessa!!!!

You got Pinked!

Techies! Where are you!?!

Tink3rb3ll
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature
seems worthy...

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Tink3rb3ll said:
I didn;t know you could ask for a tag on here...

If you wouldn`t mind, do you think you could put mine on 2 seperate lines,bold it, and color it? It would be much appreciated! :wave2:

Princess at <3

You have three choices in life;
Give up, Give in, or give it your all
::yes:: I read it here on the DIS!!!!!!!

I hope they help you :teeth:

:wave2:

Techies would you please fix my tags??

I have heard that you could fix and color my tags--I accidentlyy boo-boo'd one day and became very sad.

Would you please put me tag on on a separate line and re-color my tags???? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

debbiedoo said:
Techies would you please fix my tags??

I have heard that you could fix and color my tags--I accidentlyy boo-boo'd one day and became very sad.

Would you please put me tag on on a separate line and re-color my tags???? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Help her out! :cheer2:

Thank you so much!!!! I promise to NEVER try to edit my lines again--lesson that I learned the hard way!!

I think that it was special for the tag fairy to leave me my goo gone tag--and I boo-boo'd and it went away--I felt lonely and upset about it!!

Thank you so much--have a magical day!! I have had a hard day at work and this made my day!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

debbiedoo said:
Thank you so much!!!! I promise to NEVER try to edit my lines again--lesson that I learned the hard way!!

I think that it was special for the tag fairy to leave me my goo gone tag--and I boo-boo'd and it went away--I felt lonely and upset about it!!

Thank you so much--have a magical day!! I have had a hard day at work and this made my day!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Congrats! :cheer2:

:goodvibes

Lesson well learned, if you are special to have the tag fairy visit you do not mess up!! It goes away!! I will never do that again!! I was heart-broken over my special tags from the tag fairy---

Now I am complete again--Thanks so much technical support!!! :wave:

I'm not here to make a request. I just wanted to say thank you to the techies for helping folks out.

I'm begging for help as well! I miss the pretty colors in my tags.

I didn't even try to change my tags. All I tried to do was post a reply to a thread in color. Don't know what happened but the color didn't appear in the reply and it DISAPPEARED from the tags the beloved Tag Fairy gave me!

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!