The Tag Fairy Sent Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The font size on all the name tags on this message board has changed to the font size like this is printing in right now, in black . If I recall it used to be 2-3x the size it is now, in a royal blue color. Am I making sense to anyone. If so how can I fix it?
Thanks
Diamond Girl

My tags changed color. the bottom one was blue, then it turned pink, and now I think it is back to blue. not sure. I am just confused as to why it keeps changing...

Looks great, everyone! :)

I have a change, and I know the TF is ALWAYS busy! :) So maybe a techie could make that change for me? Not a Jersey girl at heart any longer...not in years actually. LOL! Can you change that to Virginia? TIA!!! :teeth:

Thanks so much!!! I had just about given up hope!

Thank you, thank you! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Okey, doke....now I'm even more clueless than usual! :rolleyes: I'm back on my own computer and no color in my tags. Earlier today I was on a different computer and my tags were in color albeit different than the original ones.

So I surmise the problem is with my computer. Does anyone have any idea what that would be? Some kind of filter? Oor my son did change my browser for me to one that is supposed to be more secure.

And boy, if my tags were always in color (except on this computer), the moderators or tag fairy must have really thought I was nuts! Sorry!

ALOHA...Wow......kewl thread(so this is where you've been hiding out). May I PLEASE also chime in with a request for some color to my tag?PLEASE

Mahalo Techie wans

I made a change in the way the colors were being generated for your tags. Does that make a difference? Let me know if you would like different colors.

BCV23 said:
Okey, doke....now I'm even more clueless than usual! :rolleyes: I'm back on my own computer and no color in my tags. Earlier today I was on a different computer and my tags were in color albeit different than the original ones.

So I surmise the problem is with my computer. Does anyone have any idea what that would be? Some kind of filter? Oor my son did change my browser for me to one that is supposed to be more secure.

And boy, if my tags were always in color (except on this computer), the moderators or tag fairy must have really thought I was nuts! Sorry!

Caskbill said:
I made a change in the way the colors were being generated for your tags. Does that make a difference? Let me know if you would like different colors.

Wow, you did it!!! Thanks so much!

It is so kind of you to offer to change colors, too. I really loved the pastel ones....I think baby blue, dark pink and lilac. So considerate of you, Caskbill.

Thank you again! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

BCV23 said:
Wow, you did it!!! Thanks so much!

It is so kind of you to offer to change colors, too. I really loved the pastel ones....I think baby blue, dark pink and lilac. So considerate of you, Caskbill.

Thank you again! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I gave you light blue, pink, and plum.

If you go to reply to a thread, and have the standard editor, click the color drop down arrow and you'll see the choices of standard colors available.

The problem before was that the tag fairy tried to give you custom colors using hex color codes, but depending on the specific application, they may or may not show correctly. By staying with standard colors you should be OK.

Let me know how it is now.

Wow, I made breakfast for my son, took the dog for a walk and come back to find you've worked your magic again, Caskbill. :wizard:

I love the colors! Thank you so much!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I'm sorry to ask of this, but may I please have color underneath my username? It would mean the world to me if I did. I don't want to be a bother, but I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.:goodvibes

7thdwarf/dopey said:
ALOHA...Wow......kewl thread(so this is where you've been hiding out). May I PLEASE also chime in with a request for some color to my tag?PLEASE

Mahalo Techie wans

Me Kealoha Pumehana(Greetings and a warm Aloha to everyone)

mahalo for the wonderful world of color

Hi 7thdwarf/dopey! I see you got some color.:flower:It's awesome. I'm hoping for a little magic myself. :wizard:

Be patient MissTink...

Our wonderful techies have been granting the wishes of those who visit here...sometimes it takes a day or two tho...

Me kealoha pumehana...back at'cha...

Hawaiian is such a lovely language, mahalo to you Dopey :teeth:

I am being very cautious in how I write this...

The Tag Fairies are the ones to provide the color. Caskbill is the one who allowed the color to show up for BCV23.

Now, the Tag Fairy has seen this thread, as 7thdwarf/dopey got a visit. But one never knows when the Tag Fairy may visit again and grant colorful wishes.

thegales said:
I am being very cautious in how I write this...

The Tag Fairies are the ones to provide the color. Caskbill is the one who allowed the color to show up for BCV23.

Now, the Tag Fairy has seen this thread, as 7thdwarf/dopey got a visit. But one never knows when the Tag Fairy may visit again and grant colorful wishes.
Actually thegales, well said. The tag fairies are the ones who make the magic happen. We tech guys can 'tweak' their work at times. The tag fairy visits all boards over time, but no one knows for sure how long she/he visits before leaving and possibly not coming back for several days (or weeks).

thegales said:
now, the Tag Fairy has seen this thread, as 7thdwarf/dopey got a visit. But one never knows when the Tag Fairy may visit again and grant colorful wishes.

What, Who ,Me....? What did I do? Honest, I didnt say a word about this thread to nobody.
Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, quess I'll go eat worms. Bite their heads off, suck their guts out, throw their skins away!
I am still tagless, just a bit colorful is all.I love colors, cantcha tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter