The Sweet Meet - Dis'ers do Hershey

After three loads of laundry, the house is back to normal. Well, as normal as can be with our bunch.

:worship: I can't thank Andrea enough for organizing this DIS Meet! This was a well-needed long weekend for Bill and I and a nice end of summer vacation for the kids. They start school on Monday.

Thank you Andrea!!!!!!

Our drive home was uneventful, except a few showers along the way. Bill was a trooper and did all the driving. Thank you honey! :love:

Hi Jennifer - it was my pleasure getting things organized for the meet. I still can't believe you guys drove all that way to be there! Thanks again for your card and gift, it was very sweet of you. We were supposed to go through Philly on our way home to look around and get a real Philly cheesesteak, but, since my sister ended up having her babies on Friday afternoon, we had to come back asap. I never thought to see if there were any places around there to get a cheesesteak.....

Wow, you guys are crazies :dance3: I turn away and already 3 pages on planning next year's!! LOL!

:thumbsup2 - 17 Roller Coasters... WOW!!! Wonder if I would survive... but I'm willing to give it a shot.

It is quite a feat to conquer all 17 in one day. Near impossible with a group larger than 2.

That's the spirit, Mark! :thumbsup2 We'll have to get a morning posse together for some coaster commando'ing first thing...even if we don't hit them all, getting in some of the big ones would be a thrill! :cool1:

Shorther for us too...only 1200 each way. :lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Vinny want to go somewhere where they dump a bucket of crabs on your table, give you a mallet, and you go to town.

That's DH's kinda place! :rotfl: :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

John and Katherine -

Thank you for the oatmeal cookies and ... ;) We truly appreciate your generosity. :hug:

:goodvibes Jennifer

We decided to make the drive to get dinner. We figured by the time we got the food and drove back to our hotel, Cole would be awake from his cat nap. The sandwich shop info was back at the hotel. So, we did a search on our GPS and found one by the same name just closer. So, we headed that way. Once we got off the highway, well let me put it nicely, we were in the ghetto. It was something out of the movie Vacation. Here we are in the family truckster definitely lost. Luckily, it was still daylight. At one point, Bill nudged me and said there's a man dressed like a woman. It was a prostitute! It was "that" bad! After a few lights, I told Bill take a left and head back to the highway. We'd find the other place. I can laugh about it now, but at the time it was a little scary. Once back on the highway, we found the address of the other sandwich shop on our GPS. When we got off at the exit, we were "pleasantly" surprised with it's location. Bill went in with DS10 (Will) to get our sandwiches (Cole was still asleep). Once back at the hotel, we got to munch on these yummy cheesesteak sandwiches with Cheez Wiz and all ...

So, I just have to know where the ghetto was and which cheesesteak place you ended up at. I'm always looking for a good spot. :)

Ok, since we are planning, I have a cruise in June and a reunion in July. I like the August time frame from this year, seems to work best. Second weekend in August at cedar point. Think I can get an ADR at the Buffet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter