The Remy Thread-Chefs de France (schedule in 1st post)

We have ADR`s For Sept 29 at 1:10pm he is supposed to be there at 1:40pm I am keeping my fingers crossed that we see him, I am also going there to try the Mac and Cheese :thumbsup2

Have a trip planned for 11/28 - 12/5 this year. Was wondering if Remy was still around @ that time? How do I get the schedule? Thanks, new to disboards , if anyone has any advice for traveling this time of year I would love to hear it! First time we have done a "disney christmas!":cool1:

Ooh thanx for the update on times, I just changed our 2pm ADR to 1:30pm so we can see Remy at 1:40pm :teeth:

Ooh thanx for the update on times, I just changed our 2pm ADR to 1:30pm so we can see Remy at 1:40pm :teeth:

If you are not seated at your table by the time Remy comes to it, he does not make a return visit. I would recomment trying to get an ADR for closer to 1:00 pm if you want to see Remy. Otherwise, if Les Chefs is running late in seatings, the chances are high you'll miss seeing Remy.

how long does it take you to finish your meal?

our reservation is for 4pm but remy doens't come until 5.20ish.

is that good timing to see him just about the time we'll be finished or do you think we'll be done and wasting time until he comes?

If you are not seated at your table by the time Remy comes to it, he does not make a return visit. I would recomment trying to get an ADR for closer to 1:00 pm if you want to see Remy. Otherwise, if Les Chefs is running late in seatings, the chances are high you'll miss seeing Remy.

Do you think 2:30 ressie is early enough to catch him at 2:50?

our reservation is for 4pm but remy doens't come until 5.20ish.

is that good timing to see him just about the time we'll be finished or do you think we'll be done and wasting time until he comes?

I think I'd move it back to 4:30 or 4:45. Remy starts his circuit at 5:20, but it takes about 45 -60 minutes for him to visit all the tables so depending where you are seated you may not see him until after 6.

Kim T :figment:

ok - took your advice and changed it to 4.40pm could have had 5pm but then i thought what happens if they are running late like we've seen in the past and we could be still waiting the 20 minutes outside while remy does the circle.

Thanks for that, just managed to get a 1:20pm and will aim to get there for around 1pm-ish I guess and hopefully get seated early, if not on time.

i jsut got a 2:20 ressie will this be fine in order to see remy @ 2:50, there was also a 1:40 and a 2:00 available for our day but was thinking we should be good with 2:20 let me know if i should move it

i jsut got a 2:20 ressie will this be fine in order to see remy @ 2:50, there was also a 1:40 and a 2:00 available for our day but was thinking we should be good with 2:20 let me know if i should move it

Can anyone comment on our ressie times that have been there & done that?

Thanks to everyone for posting the schedule! We'll be there in late October and we love Remy. Now I have a better idea of what time to make our ADR.

Thank you :wizard:

What time do they start serving dinner? We have 4:50 pm ADRs and would like dinner.

Maggie

I've booked 1:20 and been seated to see his circuit at 1:40, but seriously, it's going to depend on how long it takes you to get seated. If it takes more than 20 minutes (which isn't likely but probably isn't impossible) you might miss him depending on where they seat you. He will enter the dining room at 2:50 on the dot unless something's wrong with him (that happens too)

I've booked 1:20 and been seated to see his circuit at 1:40, but seriously, it's going to depend on how long it takes you to get seated. If it takes more than 20 minutes (which isn't likely but probably isn't impossible) you might miss him depending on where they seat you. He will enter the dining room at 2:50 on the dot unless something's wrong with him (that happens too)

We booked 12:30 to see him at 12:30 in March, and had a bit of a wait to be seated, but we still saw Remy. I don't know if this mattered, but when we checked in for our 12:30, I asked the CM at the podium if Remy was in the dining room. She seemed unsure, and asked another CM (who appeared to be a manager.) He came over to us and enthusiastically exclaimed, "But of course!" :) When our table was ready, he seated us himself and Remy was coming over to our table at the exact moment we were sitting down. I don't know if that was coincidence, but our boys were very excited! I would think it doesn't hurt to mention Remy or ask about him when you check in, so they know of your interest!

Next week, we have exactly what TDC Nala described - a 1:20 ADR to see him at 1:40.

I now have a very excited 33 year old here, and had to make a lunch reservation to try to see Remy during our upcoming trip :rolleyes: I don't know how I was able to get a noon ADR right in the middle of free dining, but I hope Remy will be in great shape on August 23rd! We'll be paying OOP, but if Remy's there, it'll probably worth it!

Is Remy still there then? I am going for work to a conference and I am only getting one park ticket, epcot and I would love to do this!

Oooh, I hope he's still there in January. Was he only supposed to be a short term character or is he permanent? We have a 6pm ressie on January 5!! And sorry if this has been answered earlier - I didn't read all 30 pages.

Oooh, I hope he's still there in January. Was he only supposed to be a short term character or is he permanent? We have a 6pm ressie on January 5!! And sorry if this has been answered earlier - I didn't read all 30 pages.

His last appearance is at 5:20. So if you want to see him, you should change your ADR to an earlier time.

Maggie

There's also no guarantees as to how long he will be appearing at the restaurant. He was originally intended to be temporary. Apparently the popularity of Remy's appearances was sufficient to extend him indefinitely, but it's not certain for how long.

Agreed with the previous poster, according to Remy's current schedule you are unlikely to see him with a 6 PM ADR. Check the first post for Remy's schedule and pick a time about 20 minutes or so ahead of one of his scheduled appearances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter