The Remy Thread-Chefs de France (schedule in 1st post)

There is information on a different thread that he was still there yesterday. I'm hoping he stays at least through next Tuesday!

Is Remy still there? If not, where can we see him?

Reports on this board have indicated that he is still there, however there is no word on how long he will stay.

I hope he's still there when go in a week and a half.

Yes, there's been reports that he's still at Chefs de France as of last week. There is no indication of how long he will be there. From what has previously been reported, once he leaves Chefs, you'll have to go to Tokyo to see him.

This is too funny! I hope he stays there through December! I just made my list of ADRs and this is one of them. DD will be so excited if he is there when we go! :rotfl:

If you're making a reservation at Chefs solely because you hope to see Remy, keep in mind that his typical schedule is that he does not appear after 6 PM and he isn't there on Sundays.

Thanks for the tip....though I didn't know there would even be a possibility of him being there, but if he is, it will just make that experience all the more better...:goodvibes

I thought Remy was supposed to be leaving Chef de France but was wondering if this has been confirmed? We have reservations in December for lunch ONLY because I want to see Remy, and if he's not there I can cancel!

There are reports that he was at Chefs last week. There is no further confirmation regarding how long he will be there. He was scheduled to be sent to Tokyo Disneyland this month. Unless Disney releases an official schedule extending his stay, there's no way to know now if he will be there in December. (Because of an extensive track record of inconsistency, I do not consider phone agents at WDW DINE to be an accurate source of information.)

Thanks! I know there's no way to know for sure, so I guess I'll just check reports in November/December and if he's still there at that time I'll take the chance and keep my lunch ressie in hopes of seeing him!

We ate at Chefs last Wednesday the 9th and I was happily surprised to see that Remy was still there! When I asked our waiter that I thought he was scheduled to leave the 5th, he was completely clueless and said "oh no, remy is always here." I really don't know how accurate that info is but that's what the waiter told me. Hope you get to see him! He sang happy bday to my DH, it was the highlight of our meal!

I am very happy to report that Remy visited our table last Wednesday, 9/9...I thought he was going to be gone, but we had a pleasant surprise! He should be there always.

When we made our ADR's, we were told that he would be there, so we booked for Oct. 1st. Our 5yr old Grandson loves that movie and will be so surprised to see him.
Good Luck with December...hope he's still there.

There seems to be a lot of requests to see Remy, I wonder why they want to take him away.:confused3

I didn't even know about Remy being there when I made an adr, but decided it was a big plus that he was.............then I heard he was leaving Sept. 5th...........but now he's still there. I dunno, but I sure hope he's there when we are, in a few weeks. That would be sweet & my family would really get a kick out of him. Our res is on a Sat @ 5:30 pm, so maybe we'll get lucky! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter