The Prisoner of Azkaban RP

Sophia: Sophia was reading a book on werewolves, hoping to find a cure. The farther she dove into the book, the more pages she turned, the more desperate she became.

Shane: Shane was sitting in his common room, staring up at the ceiling above him. His family hadn't wanted him over for the holidays, which wasn't much of a shock, so he had to chill out at Hogwarts until the school year started. It felt like decades since he had been somewhere without someone screaming at him.

Logan: He got off the train at the station and went to meet his family, which included his two little brothers, excited to tell them all about his forst semester and everything he learned.

Evangeline: She anxiously checked her appearance over and over again before finally getting off the train. Mother would be angry if she was less than impeccable or any hair was out of place.

Hamilton: He was glad to be on break because of less homework, but he knew Oliver would be having the two of them practice all throughout break. He didn't mind too much though. He stuck by Oliver to navigate the busy platform.

Mikhailya: She wandered the castle, bored and looking for something to do.

Dean: He said goodbye to Seamus and Kathleen and went to find his family. Even though he missed his family, he also knew he would miss the twins.

Seamus and Kathleen: They said goodbye to Dean and went their separate way, meeting up with their mother.

Imogen: She met up with Susan, who was saying goodbye to Hannah, and went to find Aunt Amelia.

Harry: It was quiet at Hogwarts during the holidays. He was spending time with his friends.

Adriana, Fred and George: They were spending time together, talking about all the good prank ideas and memories they thought of.

Cassiopeia: She was alone, walking around, but that was not unusual; she was always alone. She turned and thought she saw something - a large dark shape, with bright eyes, like a dog - but it was gone when she did a double take.

Nora and Corona: They got off the train.

Nora: "Are you going to be okay?" She asked with concern. Corona hated the holidays. Probably because her family hated her.

Corona: "Yeah, it'll be fine." She tried to reassure her best friend with her bravado. She had no idea if anyone was convinced.

Nora: "My house is open to you. You're welcome anytime. Be careful, okay?"

Corona: She smiled with fondness but it wasn't a particularly happy smile. "Thank you. I'll be okay."

Nora and Corona: They went their separate ways.

Brendan and Zara: They went to meet their dad.

OOC: I guess I should stop procrastinating this because I have something fairly important to post over the holiday.

Kaitlyn: She pulled her things out of the compartment, said goodbye to her friends, and exited the train.

Hermione and Ron: They were with Harry.

Pansy: She smugly exited the train. Her family always went on holiday over Christmas.

Amelia: "We're here." She stood up and gathered her things.

Rosamund: Rose stared it the window for a little longer, then gathered her things. It was time for another Christmas with Lucille, and she didn't know how she felt about that...

Amelia: Amy looked penetratingly at Rose. "The weather will be warmer this year. You might have a chance to go horseback riding."
Rose: She shrugged. "Yeah, maybe." How Amelia always knew what she wished for most, she didn't know.

Amelia: "You'll be fine," she said confidently, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'll see you in a few weeks."

Rose: "Bye." She gave her a one-armed hug, then exited and entered King's Cross station. Her stepmom was waiting for her there. "Hi, Lucille."

Amelia: She watched Rose go off, silently praying that she would get through the holidays. Then she turned at the sound of her own legal name and embraced her parents, confidently thinking of the things she would needing set out to do in only a few days' time.

Reece: She wished everyone a happy holiday, then got her bags and headed off on the platform.

Mara: Mara followed her sister close behind, just as she always has and just as she always will. She didn't see their parents yet, but she had no worries that they wouldn't get there.

Reece: "Father's late," she remarked. "So unlike him."

Mara: "I know." she murmured. "It's very concerning."

Reece: "Why are you acting so distant lately? I feel like we never talk anymore."

Mara: "What in the world are you talking about? I talk to you as much as I talk to the next guy."

Reece: "We're sisters. We're supposed to be close. We're supposed to be-"

Mara: "Reece, it's fine. Let's just focus on-"

Reece: "Mara, it's not. You are ignoring me."

Mara: Mara was quiet. She said, "I'm not. I just have a lot on my mind."

Reece: Reece looked down. She said, "Are too. You pretend that I don't even exist because we don't have conversations."

Mara: "I know that," she said, "I do. But I just really want to make it through this year."

Reece: "No, no, no. You just don't want to hang out with me."

Mara: "Oh, Reece, no! I just think that us being seperate this year would broaden our opportunities to make friends."

Reece: "Whatever." she said. Reece sighed. "Really. Come on, I think I see our father waiting for us." She gathered up her things, then raced off, leaving Mara behind her in the dust. Like always, Mara would be following behind Reece.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter