The Prisoner of Azkaban RP

Rose: "Come in."

Amelia: She smiled at the two. "Hey."

Reece: She thanked them and slid into the compartment. She said, "Oh wow, it's really cold outside."

Mara: She put her and Reece's bags up on the rack. She shrugged. "Come on, it's only a little nippy."

Reece: "Still," Recce muttered, "I'm cold."

Mara: Mara chuckled. "Okay. That's debateable."

Reece: "How has your year been so far?" she asked Rose and Amelia.

Mara: "Pray it hasn't been as stressful as ours," Mara chimed in. She grinned playfully. "I'm joking. Don't get annoyed. Like always."

Reece: "I didn't say I was getting annoyed." Reece said tersely. Then she remembered. "My bad." Reece turned around. "Go on."

Reece: She thanked them and slid into the compartment. She said, "Oh wow, it's really cold outside." Mara: She put her and Reece's bags up on the rack. She shrugged. "Come on, it's only a little nippy." Reece: "Still," Recce muttered, "I'm cold." Mara: Mara chuckled. "Okay. That's debateable." Reece: "How has your year been so far?" she asked Rose and Amelia. Mara: "Pray it hasn't been as stressful as ours," Mara chimed in. She grinned playfully. "I'm joking. Don't get annoyed. Like always." Reece: "I didn't say I was getting annoyed." Reece said tersely. Then she remembered. "My bad." Reece turned around. "Go on."

Amelia: "Not bad," she commented lightly. "I love all my classes. How about yours?"

Rose: She didn't talk, but let the conversation go on as she observed.

Amelia: "Not bad," she commented lightly. "I love all my classes. How about yours?"

Rose: She didn't talk, but let the conversation go on as she observed.

Reece: "Oh, it's good. I'm getting straight A's."

Mara: "Yeah, me too. Herbology is my favorite."

Reece: "I thought you hated Herbology?" she asked. "What changed?"

Mara: "I just seem to get it more this year," Mara said. "You know?"

Reece: "I've also made some good friends this year."

Mara: "Me too," Mara said. She blushed heavily. "They are quite interesting." She didn't give up the names.

Reece: "That's nice." she said. Reece's nose twitched. "It is quite cold. But I guess that's because I have a frozen heart."

Reece: "Oh, it's good. I'm getting straight A's." Mara: "Yeah, me too. Herbology is my favorite." Reece: "I thought you hated Herbology?" she asked. "What changed?" Mara: "I just seem to get it more this year," Mara said. "You know?" Reece: "I've also made some good friends this year." Mara: "Me too," Mara said. She blushed heavily. "They are quite interesting." She didn't give up the names. Reece: "That's nice." she said. Reece's nose twitched. "It is quite cold. But I guess that's because I have a frozen heart."

Rose: "Frozen hearts can be softened."

Amelia: She looked at Rose insightfully. "She is right, you know. I enjoy transfiguration, particularly. Rose is excellent with potions. Professor Snape admits it, although he refuses to directly."

Rose: "Frozen hearts can be softened."

Amelia: She looked at Rose insightfully. "She is right, you know. I enjoy transfiguration, particularly. Rose is excellent with potions. Professor Snape admits it, although he refuses to directly."

Reece: Reece giggled. "That's true." Reece paused. "Professor Snape admitted to someone being excellent?"

Mara: She shrugged. "That's good."

Reece: Reece giggled. "That's true." Reece paused. "Professor Snape admitted to someone being excellent?" Mara: She shrugged. "That's good."

Amelia: She shrugged. "It doesn't particularly surprise me in her case. We have potions just after the third years some days, and throughout the entire lesson he compares us to someone from his last class, eyeing her seat in particular. He wouldn't admit it, of course, because she is a Gryffindor."

Amelia: She shrugged. "It doesn't particularly surprise me in her case. We have potions just after the third years some days, and throughout the entire lesson he compares us to someone from his last class, eyeing her seat in particular. He wouldn't admit it, of course, because she is a Gryffindor."

Reece: Reece turned to Rose. "That's so awesome! You totally have to tell me your secret."

Mara: "She probably pays attention." Mara said knowingly.

Reece: Reece turned to Rose. "That's so awesome! You totally have to tell me your secret." Mara: "She probably pays attention." Mara said knowingly.

Rose: She turned red. "I just sort of do it." Averting their eyes, Rose turned to stare out the window. It was pretty outside, she thought.

Rose: She turned red. "I just sort of do it." Averting their eyes, Rose turned to stare out the window. It was pretty outside, she thought.

Reece: Had she accidentally offended her? Reece said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

OOC: Well, Mikhailya's at school. I think I'll just join the compartment girls. Kathleen: She knocked on the door. "Can I come in? The boys are busy talking and I got bored."

Amelia: "Sure, come in." She smiled.

Reece: Had she accidentally offended her? Reece said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Amelia: She lowered her voice just a bit. "She's just not used to compliments." She was glad Reece had said it, however.

Amelia: She lowered her voice just a bit. "She's just not used to compliments." She was glad Reece had said it, however.

Reece: "Oh." She replied, then scooted over to make room for Kathleen.

Kathleen: "Okay, thanks."

Reece: "Oh." She replied, then scooted over to make room for Kathleen.

Kathleen: "Thanks," she said with a grin, sitting down. "I'm Kathleen Finnigan by the way, if we haven't met."

Amelia: "I'm excited to see my parents back at the village. This is the longest amount of time we've stayed in one place. What about you, Kathleen?"

Kathleen: "I'll be glad to see Mum again. But I'm not excited about the prospect of extended family. I don't like cousin Fergus."

Kathleen: "I'll be glad to see Mum again. But I'm not excited about the prospect of extended family. I don't like cousin Fergus."

Amelia: "That interests me. I don't have many extended family members - only my dad's brother and his wife. What about Fergus irritates you?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter