Hector Puckett - played by Doodle98

Shane Pryce - played by The Villainess
Scarletta Shinsnippers - played by The Villainess
Oliver Wood - played by Doodle98

Gryffindor - 18
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 8
Slytherin - 5

Quidditch Teams (All unused positions will be assumed by the original players)

Gryffindor (Captain Oliver Wood)
Seeker:
Harry Potter
Chasers:
Kairi Alcott
Hamilton Wood
Corona Malfoy
Beaters:
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Keeper:
Oliver Wood

Ravenclaw (Co-Captain Brendan Shacklebolt and Co-Captain Zara Shacklebolt)
Seeker:

Lark Wilson
Chasers:
Mikhailya Arakelova
Amelia Jones
Beaters:
Brendan Shacklebolt
Keeper:
Zara Shacklebolt

Hufflepuff (Captain Roxanne Stevens)
Seeker:

Nora Longbottom
Chasers:
Imogen Bones
Beaters:
Roxanne (Roxy) Stevens
Kaitlyn (Kate) Malone
Keeper:
Shane Pryce

Slytherin (Captain(insert name here))
Seeker:

Draco Malfoy
Chasers:
Cassiopeia Black
Beaters:
Scarletta Shinsnippers
Keeper:
Carson Sawyer

Staff
Remus Lupin - played by Fairywings
Severus Snape - played by Doodle98
Sybil Trelawney - played by BK228
Minerva McGonagall - played by disneyanney

Link to Sign Ups: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3247347

And...go!

Remus Lupin: He led his girls through the platform (for he considered Adriana as much his girl as Reyna) and towards the train. "I'm going to board the train. I'll see you girls in a bit." He got on the train.

Adriana: "Okay Uncle Remus." She decided to wait for a while on the platform to see if she could find some of her friends.

Fred and George: They were entering the platform with their family when they spotted a familiar face.

Fred: "Dear Forge-"

George: "Yes Gred?"

Fred: "I spy with my little eye-"

George: "A familiar face? Yes, I do too."

Fred: "Shall we say hello?"

George: "Yes, I say we shall."

Fred and George: They made their way over to her, and Fred picked her up and started spinning her around. "Adriana!"

Adriana: Adriana was laughing in spite of herself, though her eyes were wide. "Fred! Put me down!"

Fred: "But we haven't seen you in forever!"

Adriana: "It's been two months Fred!"

Fred: "But you're a whole year older now!"

George: "Gred, put her down."

Fred: "Oh, fine Forge." He set her down.

Adriana: "Thank you. It's not that I'm not pleased to see you-"

George: Adriana was interrupted by George, who started to swing her around in the air as well.

Adriana: "George! Not you too!"

Fred: Fred pretended to be hurt. "Forge! You tricked me just so you could take a turn?"

George: "Well Gred, you can't keep ickle Adri-kins to yourself, mate."

Fred: "Brother, why didn't you just ask?"

Adriana: "Put me down!"

Lee Jordan: "Actually, I think you've tortured her enough, I think most of the platform has heard you," he said, approaching.

Fred and George: "Lee!" they chorused, George setting Adriana down.

Adriana: "Thank you Lee," said Adriana, but then she yelped as Lee picked her up.

Fred: "I thought you said-"

George: "-that the whole platform had heard."

Lee: He grinned. "I said most of the platform, not the whole thing."

Adriana: "I'm getting really dizzy boys," Adriana muttered.

Lee: "Okay, okay," he said, setting her down.

Adriana: Adriana stumbled, dizzy, disoriented and off-balance. Three pairs of arms caught her and steadied her.

Mikhailya: She entered the platform, having said goodbye to her muggle family on the other side. She headed for the train, hoping to find a good compartment.

Hamilton: Hamilton followed his older brother Oliver onto the platform. "I think this is going to be a great year, won't it?"

Kathleen: She and her twin Seamus made it to the platform and started looking for their best friend Dean. She was excited to see him.

Kingsley: He walked into the platform with his children. "You two have a good year, all right? Keep your grades up and stay out of trouble please, okay?"

Brendan: "Will do."

Zara: "Yes sir. Be careful, Dad."

Kingsley: "I will. The both of you have caution and take care of each other. I love you both."

Zara: "We love you too."

Brendan: "We'll write when we can."

Kingsley: "Have a safe trip to Hogwarts."

Brendan and Zara: "We will! Bye!"

Kingsley: "Good bye!" He left.

Brendan and Zara: They started heading for the train.

Roxy: She walked arrived at the station with Ezra. "This year should be fun."

Carson: He sat in the platform, waiting to board the train. He always got there first so he could sit alone, or at least try to.

Reyna: she said bye to her dad and watched Fred and George pick up Ariana. "You guys are going to make her sick!" she said, laughing. "Can I sit with you?"

Harry: he got into the train after saying bye to the Weasleys with Ron and Hermoine. He noticed a man asleep in their compartment.

Reyna: she said bye to her dad and watched Fred and George pick up Ariana. "You guys are going to make her sick!" she said, laughing. "Can I sit with you?"

Harry: he got into the train after saying bye to the Weasleys with Ron and Hermoine. He noticed a man asleep in their compartment.

Fred: "Why of course-"

George: "-dear Reyna-"

Fred: "-and don't worry about-"

George: "-ickle Adri-kins-"

Fred: "-she'll be fine-"

George: "-she's made-"

Fred: "-of sterner stuff."

Adriana: "I missed the twin talk."

Fred and George: They grinned.

Adriana: "Then again, maybe I didn't."

Kathleen: She got on the train with her brother and looked for a compartment.

Dean: "Seamus, Kathleen, over here!" Her best friend waved from a comprtment.

Kathleen: She smiled and made her way over with Seamus.

Seamus: He walked over with his sister and hugged Dean. "Hey Dean, good to see ya, we missed ya something fierce over break."

Dean: "Hello! I missed you guys too."

Kathleen: She hugged Dean as well, feeling bittersweet. It was good to see her best friend but it hurt that he would never see her like she wanted him to. Why would he though? She was nothing special. "Hi Dean, how was your summer?"

Dean: "It was good. Glad to be coming back to Hogwarts though."

Kathleen: "Me too." She sat down with her best friends and got to talking.

Hamilton: He followed his brother onto the train, although he wasn't sure whether he was welcome or whether he should keep his distance.

Fred: "Why of course-" George: "-dear Reyna-" Fred: "-and don't worry about-" George: "-ickle Adri-kins-" Fred: "-she'll be fine-" George: "-she's made-" Fred: "-of sterner stuff." Adriana: "I missed the twin talk." Fred and George: They grinned. Adriana: "Then again, maybe I didn't."

OOC: Do the twins know that she's called Moony?
Also, does Adriana know that Reyna is a werewolf?

Reyna: "ditto, it's funny to hear you talk..." Her robes were old, and she could hear some snickers from the Slytherins.

Mallory: she left her family quickly to get on the train. Thank goodness she wasn't with Draco in Slytherin...

Kathleen: She got on the train with her brother and looked for a compartment. Dean: "Seamus, Kathleen, over here!" Her best friend waved from a comprtment. Kathleen: She smiled and made her way over with Seamus. Seamus: He walked over with his sister and hugged Dean. "Hey Dean, good to see ya, we missed ya something fierce over break." Dean: "Hello! I missed you guys too." Kathleen: She hugged Dean as well, feeling bittersweet. It was good to see her best friend but it hurt that he would never see her like she wanted him to. Why would he though? She was nothing special. "Hi Dean, how was your summer?" Dean: "It was good. Glad to be coming back to Hogwarts though." Kathleen: "Me too." She sat down with her best friends and got to talking. Hamilton: He followed his brother onto the train, although he wasn't sure whether he was welcome or whether he should keep his distance.

Oliver: "You coming, little brother? Want to sit with me?"

OOC: Do the twins know that she's called Moony?
Also, does Adriana know that Reyna is a werewolf?

Reyna: "ditto, it's funny to hear you talk..." Her robes were old, and she could hear some snickers from the Slytherins.

Mallory: she left her family quickly to get on the train. Thank goodness she wasn't with Draco in Slytherin...

OOC: Well, I figure if she's a part of this little Marauders thing Fred, George and Adriana have got going on, then yes.

And Yes, Adriana knows that she and Remus are werewolves

Fred: "It's not a gimmick or anything."

George: "We were just born with it."

Oliver: "You coming, little brother? Want to sit with me?"

Hamilton: "Yeah, I'm coming." He caught up with Oliver. "I'm think I'm gonna try out for the quidditch team this year."

OOC: Well, I figure if she's a part of this little Marauders thing Fred, George and Adriana have got going on, then yes. And Yes, Adriana knows that she and Remus are werewolves Fred: "It's not a gimmick or anything." George: "We were just born with it." Hamilton: "Yeah, I'm coming." He caught up with Oliver. "I'm think I'm gonna try out for the quidditch team this year."

Oliver: He put a hand on Hamilton's back. "Aye? I'm sure you'll do great, Hammy." He opened a door and sat in the car.

Mikhailya: She found an empty compartment and sat inside.

Brendan and Zara: They sat in their compartment, but knew they'd have to leave at some point for the prefect meeting.

OOC: Well, I figure if she's a part of this little Marauders thing Fred, George and Adriana have got going on, then yes. And Yes, Adriana knows that she and Remus are werewolves Fred: "It's not a gimmick or anything." George: "We were just born with it." Hamilton: "Yeah, I'm coming." He caught up with Oliver. "I'm think I'm gonna try out for the quidditch team this year."

Reyna: "Any more Weasley's Wizards Wheezes?" she asked once they had sat down.

Reyna: "Any more Weasley's Wizards Wheezes?" she asked once they had sat down.

Fred: "We've been working-"

George: "-on a few things-"

Fred: "-this summer-"

George: "-would have been nice-"

Fred: "-if Ana had been there-"

George: "-to help."

Adriana: She sighed. "I'm sorry guys. You know the Hickory Street head is more like a prison warden. I'm never going to get out of there."

Fred: "Aww, don't think about it Ana-"

George: "-you're here now."

Adriana: She smiled a little. "Yeah, I am."

OOC: Hickory Street is the name of Ana's all-girl orphange in London. She can't live with Remus because they aren't blood and he's a werewolf so the ministry won't let him adopt her, though he has visitation rights

Fred: "We've been working-" George: "-on a few things-" Fred: "-this summer-" George: "-would have been nice-" Fred: "-if Ana had been there-" George: "-to help." Adriana: She sighed. "I'm sorry guys. You know the Hickory Street head is more like a prison warden. I'm never going to get out of there." Fred: "Aww, don't think about it Ana-" George: "-you're here now." Adriana: She smiled a little. "Yeah, I am." OOC: Hickory Street is the name of Ana's all-girl orphange in London. She can't live with Remus because they aren't blood and he's a werewolf so the ministry won't let him adopt her, though he has visitation rights

Reyna: "At least you're there, and not trying to barely get by."

OOC: Right

Hamilton: "It's okay."

Oliver: Two of his seventh year friends came into the car. "Guys, this is my little brother, Hamilton. He's a first year, and he is going to try out for quidditch. If he's in Gryffindor he has a pretty good chance of getting in, considering I'm the captain and I've thought him everything he knows."

Oliver: Two of his seventh year friends came into the car. "Guys, this is my little brother, Hamilton. He's a first year, and he is going to try out for quidditch. If he's in Gryffindor he has a pretty good chance of getting in, considering I'm the captain and I've thought him everything he knows."

Hamilton: "Second, Oliver. This is my second year. I'm twelve. I know you've been drawing up quidditch plans all summer, but do keep up," he teased.

Hamilton: "Second, Oliver. This is my second year. I'm twelve. I know you've been drawing up quidditch plans all summer, but do keep up," he teased.

Oliver: "What? When did this happen?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter