The Prisoner of Azkaban RP

Amelia: "That interests me. I don't have many extended family members - only my dad's brother and his wife. What about Fergus irritates you?"

Kathleen: "He picks on me and Seamus all the time. Both of our boggarts are banshees and he's the reason why."

Kathleen: "Okay, thanks."

Kathleen: "Thanks," she said with a grin, sitting down. "I'm Kathleen Finnigan by the way, if we haven't met."

Reece: "Reece Collins, and that's my twin sister Mara. I think I've seen you around."

Amelia: "I'm excited to see my parents back at the village. This is the longest amount of time we've stayed in one place. What about you, Kathleen?"

Reece: "That sounds fun. I haven't seen my parents in what feels like ages. I miss them."

OOC: So here's Sophia's backstory!

Sophia Mayson Paine was born on July 18th. She had a good life and a family that she adored. Her little brother, Preston Paine, was her closest childhood friend. They did everything together. One night, when she was about nine years old, she was bitten. Sophia transformed into a werewolf and she forced herself to hide it from her family. If they knew, she’d never hear the end of it. It was her little brother’s tenth birthday, and she was a second year. She was off celebrating with him by themselves, as they liked to do sibling things together. What she wasn’t counting on was the full moon rising. Sophia transformed into a werewolf in front of her brother’s eyes. Suddenly, within a few hours, she awoke in the middle of the forest to find blood on her torn outfit. She stood up and clenched her stomach, as she had a stomach pain. When she finally turned around, her brother’s mangled and broken body was laying just a few feet away from her. Because of her youth at the time, she had immediately run home to her parents and told them that she had eaten her little brother. (Later she realized that she had only ripped him to shreds.) Her parents ran to the location of her brother’s body. When her family realized what she’d done, they became completely terrified of her. They asked her how long she had been a werewolf. Sophia tried to answer as many questions as she could, but it soon became overwhelming. Overtaken with her own grief, she ran off in the forest to be alone. Convinced that she was a monster, she was afraid to return home. Eventually, she returned, only to find that her parents locked her out of their house. Frantically, and desperately, she begged her parents to let her in. Unfortunately, Sophia realized, they would not let her inside because of her nature. They hated her because she was a werewolf. Her parents later disowned her, ashamed of what their daughter had become. Sophia sleeps outside now, because her parents never let her in their house again. Her room remains untouched, as her mother and father do not have the heart to throw everything out. Because of her parents’ fear and hatred toward her, Sophia shuts herself in and wants nothing more than to be normal, which ruins her chances of ever being friends with anyone. Sophia desperately searches to find a cure for what she calls a disease, and she thinks of Hogwarts as her one and only home, because no one knows her curse and no one hates her for the mistakes that she has made.

Kathleen: "He picks on me and Seamus all the time. Both of our boggarts are banshees and he's the reason why."

Amelia: "I see. It sounds dreadful."

Reece: "Reece Collins, and that's my twin sister Mara. I think I've seen you around." Reece: "That sounds fun. I haven't seen my parents in what feels like ages. I miss them."

Amelia: "I'm sure they'll be glad to have you home."

OOC: So. Either - *Wrap up conversation *Arrive at station *Jump to Christmas Eve Which one?

OOC: This will be really helpful, but I'm indifferent. I have stuff for my charries to be doing over break, though, so any works with me.

OOC: Nessie, yeesh! It makes me feel so bad.

OOC: I'm just glad that I finished it. Half of the time I spent working on it was usually just me scratching my head, then another quarter of the time wondering if this even made any sense.

OOC: I'm just glad that I finished it. Half of the time I spent working on it was usually just me scratching my head, then another quarter of the time wondering if this even made any sense.

OOC: Nice to see you! You can see that we've gotten so far.
lol. Well it sounded fine!

OOC: Nice to see you! You can see that we've gotten so far.
lol. Well it sounded fine!

OOC: It's great to see you all, too! Yeah, I had time to reread a couple first pages last night for fun. I'm actually quite glad it sounded all right. You can see that, just like with previous characters, I had to construct a solid backstory that still should have small room for expansion. (Just in case something were to go wrong later that tampers with the backstory.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter