The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

So based on this, my room request for our preferred view one bedroom should be a courtyard view? I really want to be within the main ring facing lake, pools, but not the area on the other side of Topolinos farthest from skyliner. Floor is less important to me unless people recommend that something if far better or worse about one. Thanks!

Only difference I think is possibly an entry cabinet in a dedicated vs a doorway in lock off.

There is very few lock offs so I would focus on location more so than Lock Off or dedicated since no real difference.

I would just put in your primary ask for location and go from there. No guarantee but majority of rooms do fall in the category to overlook the courtyard.

I was wondering if anyone knew what types of villas are near the Grand Villas? I have a Grand Villa booked for the 50th and need to add another room (preferably a 2-bedroom) for additional family members. I was hoping to have them stay very close to me if possible.

Nevermind, we waited too long to book and now its sold out. 😭😡

So based on this, my room request for our preferred view one bedroom should be a courtyard view? I really want to be within the main ring facing lake, pools, but not the area on the other side of Topolinos farthest from skyliner. Floor is less important to me unless people recommend that something if far better or worse about one. Thanks!

These are purely academic questions (I have no expectation of ever staying in a Grand Villa), but I've watched a bunch of videos and am curious:

The Riviera Grand Villas I've seen in videos - all the West Tower/nearest Skyliner ones look the same.

I've seen 3 different East Tower/facing main pool GVs with specific items different:
1) Looks like a unit open for media tours on resort opening (saw this one in more than one video) - The master bathroom has an "accessible" toilet with handrails, open to the whole bathroom (instead of the usual toilet in its own little private closed space).

2) Saw one video - looked like an upper floor. Master Bath had the toilet in its own private "closet" as usual. But the two secondary bedrooms each had a "dresser" completely different from the ones consistent in all the other videos (east and west), and they both looked like they could have been the flip-out twin beds (video did not show them in detail).

3) Saw one video - east tower GV looked exactly like all west tower GVs I've seen (except flopped/mirror image of course) - Master Bath toilet in the private "closet," and the exact same proper dressers commonly in the secondary bedrooms.

So after all that:
How many GVs have the open accessible toilet in the Master Bath, and do you know which units?
And is there actually a GV with the flip-down twin beds in the secondary bedrooms, or were those just odd dressers that don't match the ones in the other units?

If you've stayed in an east tower GV, I'd be curious to know what floor you were on, and if you had the accessible master bath or odd "dressers" in the secondary bedrooms.

Yes, I have way too much time on my hands...

We're checking in at Riviera next week - anyone there now who could post a photo of the lobby sign with the November activities schedule, please? Can't find any recent photos online and I'm looking for the list of outdoor movies, Eventi Room times, etc. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter