• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE! Red Carpet 6 ET/3 PT

Yeah, I’ll never understand why they do that. I used to watch The Amazing Race Sunday nights on CBS and it was delayed every week, never knew what time it would start. So annoying.

Yep, same with Madam Secretary. I had to schedule 3 hours on my DVR for a 1 hour show, because there was no telling what time the show would actually start. When I tried to record less time, I accidentally cut off the ending a couple times. :badpc:

I am fading fast here. My Fox channel had football on but I am watching it now. E annoys me sometimes.

Another pink and red! Marisa Tomei this time. It's funny it reminds me of my grandmother. She loved loud colors and used to wear red pants with deep pink tops all the itme in the 70's.

So many disappointments tonight. I don’t like Sarah Silverman’s look. Or the lady in the pink they were just interviewing (sorry I don’t know who she is).

I can't stand Sarah Silverman. I don't find her funny at all and her voice just gets on my last nerve. I did not like her outfit.

Sandra Oh’s dress is amazing. Would have liked more tamed hair, but overall she looks great! And I love her in pink!

Zendaya also looks great! Not usually a fan of the the “nude” look, but it looks good on her. But her looks so skinny.

I like Sandra Oh's dress. Not sure how she's able to breathe, let alone sit later. Her hair, not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter