The Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE! Red Carpet 6 ET/3 PT

Not a fan of the red tuxes, but it looks so much better on Sterling K. Brown than it does on James Van Der Beek. The all red on James isn’t good!

Yeah, his color was weird too. And it was too fuzzy overall. He looked like a couch.

I haven't seen Glow but I think it's so cool that the actress is wearing a dress designed by someone who went to her high school!

I kind of liked James Van Der Beek. I thought he looked like a Valentine's Day teddy bear, however that may not have been the look he was going for...

Love Regina King’s dress minus the suspender straps.

Didn’t realize Laura Linney was in pants. Don’t love it as much seeing the whole thing.

Susan usually looks flawless. I don’t love this look. But I guess everybody is taking the chance to wear red/pink/orange without clashing with the carpet.

Killing Eve is a great show. It took me a while to binge watch. And I was, OMG! :eek: through most of it. I'm glad both female leads got nominated. :thumbsup2 (Although, I'm pulling for Sandra Oh. )

Killing Eve is a great show. It took me a while to binge watch. And I was, OMG! :eek: through most of it. I'm glad both female leads got nominated. :thumbsup2 (Although, I'm pulling for Sandra Oh. )

I haven’t seen it, but it’s on my list!

I just got home and situated from a football game. Not sure how much I'll be on here tonight because it was so stinking hot and I had sun beating on me for hours. I'm pretty wiped out right now.

I'll try though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter