The Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE! Red Carpet 6 ET/3 PT

I can't wait to see the Mr. Rodgers movie! :lovestruc

I was at the movies last night. There is a lot of good movies coming up. This is definitely one I want to see. I wonder if Tom Hanks will get another Oscar?

The other movie I'm interested in seeing is a Helen Mirren movie. I just LOVE her!

I was at the movies last night. There is a lot of good movies coming up. This is definitely one I want to see. I wonder if Tom Hanks will get another Oscar?

The other movie I'm interested in seeing is a Helen Mirren movie. I just LOVE her!

I was getting weepy and wanted to give him an Oscar just watching the commercial, lol...I haven't seen anything about the Helen Mirren mov8but I love her too!

So I saw on IG that Mandy Moore’s dress is the same red/pink combo as Susan’s. I wonder if that was planned at all

I do NOT like Indya Moore’s dress at all. And looks like a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

It didn't fit her. If her designer was on Project Runway, Heidi Klum would have laid into her for the bust being in the wrong place. It looked like the actress hiked up the dress, by pulling the bustier up by the two "pull tabs" and it ended up too high on her. :sad2: And she's really too skinny to pull off that look. It needs some curves.

Just caught a glimpse of Taraji's dress. I don't love it. But she's always good for taking a risk.

That is not a flattering dress on Chrissy Metz :sad1:

Does her dress have 2 slashes across the bust? Or is that shadows from the material? The material is too shiny. She looks like a baked potato in foil. :headache:

So I saw on IG that Mandy Moore’s dress is the same red/pink combo as Susan’s. I wonder if that was planned at all

It's not quite the same dress. But, definitely the same designer, (I think.) Susan's dress was red all the way up. Then it had pink poufy pink sleeves. Mandy had a whole pink collar thingie & sleeves.

There is football still on my fox channel...I'm wondering if it will switch to the Emmys or if it's on another channel too?

Kerry Washington looks smoking hot! She pulls off black & white really well. No one is going to mistake her for a waiter.

There is football still on my fox channel...I'm wondering if it will switch to the Emmys or if it's on another channel too?

I wondered if that was going to happen. When I saw they scheduled their red carpet after a football game. I thought they were being a little too ambitious.

I think NBC had the show one year after a football game, and they barely started the award show on time. :sad2:

It's not quite the same dress. But, definitely the same designer, (I think.) Susan's dress was red all the way up. Then it had pink poufy pink sleeves. Mandy had a whole pink collar thingie & sleeves.
I just meant the color combo, not the exact style. But I’ve decided I’m just not a fan of the red/pink combo. Although of the ones I’ve seen, Mandy looks the best.

I wondered if that was going to happen. When I saw they scheduled their red carpet after a football game. I thought they were being a little too ambitious.

I think NBC has the show one year after a football game, and they bearly started the award show on time. :sad2:
I think the game just ended so maybe it will join the red carpet show? Unless there are highlights and press conferences, lol...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter