The new random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lmao: sadness is a horrible thing
it's a travesty
Why? You like bad Beatles knock-offs?

young veins don't sound a thing like the beatles. only sound like they're from that era in which everything sounded like that. if you actually had to choose a band they sound like explicitly it's gonna be the kinks

oh and are the beach boys on my list? if not they should be

Capra, Fleetwood Mac, John Mayer, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Fun., Nirvana, The Flaming Lips, Vampire Weekend, Midtown, Them Crooked Vultures, MC Hammer, Kings Of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, Journey, Sufjan Stevens, George M. Cohan, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Chuck Berry, The Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, The Sherman Brothers, The Police, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Franz Ferdinand, Bing Crosby, Kanye West, Cyndi Lauper, MGMT, Van Halen, Lupe Fiasco, Fall Out Boy, Yes, Soundgarden, Pet Shop Boys, Run-DMC, The Killers, Pearl Jam, Supertramp, Jason Mraz, The Cars, Cat Stevens, The Academy Is, David Bowie

i have to admit i didnt read the whole list...i put the ones i like in bold..theres some names i recongize but idk the songs they have that i like

I've never heard of that dude either.
woot! *highfive* apparently we are sad......i already chose my sad corner..im going into the fetal poisition and im gonna try to find my happy place...you can take that corner *points to corner*

FamilyForce51.jpg

young veins don't sound a thing like the beatles. only sound like they're from that era in which everything sounded like that. if you actually had to choose a band they sound like explicitly it's gonna be the kinks

oh and are the beach boys on my list? if not they should be

Ryan Ross wants to be The Beatles when he grows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter