The new random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what music do you listen to or like then, danger?

Capra, Fleetwood Mac, John Mayer, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Fun., Nirvana, The Flaming Lips, Vampire Weekend, Midtown, Them Crooked Vultures, MC Hammer, Kings Of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, Journey, Sufjan Stevens, George M. Cohan, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Chuck Berry, The Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, The Sherman Brothers, The Police, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Franz Ferdinand, Bing Crosby, Kanye West, Cyndi Lauper, MGMT, Van Halen, Lupe Fiasco, Fall Out Boy, Yes, Soundgarden, Pet Shop Boys, Run-DMC, The Killers, Pearl Jam, Supertramp, Jason Mraz, The Cars, Cat Stevens, The Academy Is, David Bowie

etc.
from my facebook profile.

i.e. not crappy tweeny electro-pop

I would have to agree the Jonas Brothers suck. They are only famous because lots of teenage girls think they're hot. Nobody will listen to them in like 5 years. This kind of thing happens all the time.

I would have to agree the Jonas Brothers suck. They are only famous because lots of teenage girls think they're hot. Nobody will listen to them in like 5 years. This kind of thing happens all the time.

but the backstreet boys and nsync weren't actually that bad
at least, their singles weren't

yup..theyre fan base is growing up...they are realizing they arent that cool

but the backstreet boys and nsync weren't actually that bad
at least, their singles weren't

yeah they were. all their crap was about love and all teenage girls thought they were talking about them. you know that's why they were famous. some people do think that their music is good, but not as many as you would think.

Fall Out Boy only sounded good on "From Under The Cork Tree" and a few singles. And in "20 Dollar Nosebleed", but I think Brendon Urie's guest vocals help it ALOT.

Have you even even listened to them?
if i hadn't listened to them, i wouldn't be so bold as to say that they suck
flashlight is their best song but only slightly funny and very vaguely catchy
so that's really the best thing i can say about them.

yeah they were. all their crap was about love and all teenage girls thought they were talking about them. you know that's why they were famous. some people do think that their music is good, but not as many as you would think.
i will always remember buying star wars action figures in wal-mart while listening to 'i want it that way' on the radio

Fall Out Boy only sounded good on "From Under The Cork Tree" and a few singles. And in "20 Dollar Nosebleed", but I think Brendon Urie's guest vocals help it ALOT.
fall out boy discograhy greatness in order:

1. TTTYG
2. FAD
3. FUTC
4. IOH

sorry kiddo but grave and folie are fantastic albums
it's funny that you would latch on to the best-known and poppiest band that i like, though

i will always remember buying star wars action figures in wal-mart while listening to 'i want it that way' on the radio

1. TTTYG
2. FAD
3. FUTC
4. IOH

it's funny that you would latch on to the best-known and poppiest band that i like, though

All of your old music is EXTREMELY popular, just so you know. :thumbsup2

I only listen to them cause their music makes me happy.

The only reason I have posters of them is cause Kevin is hot.

kevin is married you sick little girl

and there's lots of better music out there that is bound to make you happier than 'oooh this is an sos don't want a second guess' or however the hell it goes

1. TTTYG
2. FAD
3. FUTC
4. IOH

o_O ok....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter