The new random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Ross wants to be The Beatles when he grows up.

not even funny
honestly anyone who thinks that is just ignorant and is just hopping on the bandwagon of kids who are bitter about the panic split or about their own lives or something

ryan ross isn't doing anything completely original but out of what he's crafting he and jon walker are making (or rather, have made) something pretty special that isn't marketed to kids anymore. it's like an introduction to the old through the new.

the new two-piece panic at the disco is not original either. new perspective is boring alt-rock. it sounds like a fall out boy song with sharp and light guitars. honestly i don't understand the ross hate.

not even funny
honestly anyone who thinks that is just ignorant and is just hopping on the bandwagon of kids who are bitter about the panic split or about their own lives or something

ryan ross isn't doing anything completely original but out of what he's crafting he and jon walker are making (or rather, have made) something pretty special that isn't marketed to kids anymore. it's like an introduction to the old through the new.

the new two-piece panic at the disco is not original either. new perspective is boring alt-rock. it sounds like a fall out boy song with sharp and light guitars. honestly i don't understand the ross hate.

Sorry, i don't like people on drugs :thumbsup2

Sorry, i don't like people on drugs :thumbsup2

you have zero proof that anyone in your favorite bands don't use some kind of drug

if it's music you're after then go after the music

if it's celebrity gossip you're after then go after that

but don't effin mix the two

you have zero proof that anyone in your favorite bands don't use some kind of drug

sir, once again i ask you, what is your age?

Yes, but I have proof that Ryan Ross does. :thumbsup2 Also, the boy can't sing to save his life

sgachappy.jpg

I get knocked down! But I get up again, and you're never gonna keep me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter