• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The new random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin is married you sick little girl

and there's lots of better music out there that is bound to make you happier than 'oooh this is an sos don't want a second guess' or however the hell it goes
dude, chill. just a tad.

maybe you're too young to remember but 1999-2000, star wars the phantom menace, britney and backstreet and nsync on the radio 24/7... it was good times
i was only like 7
i didn't know or care about the stupid teenage girls who liked these bands cause they were 'hot'

Capra, Fleetwood Mac, John Mayer, DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince, Fun., Nirvana, The Flaming Lips, Vampire Weekend, Midtown, Them Crooked Vultures, MC Hammer, Kings Of Leon, Arctic Monkeys, Journey, Sufjan Stevens, George M. Cohan, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Chuck Berry, The Beach Boys, Frank Sinatra, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, The Sherman Brothers, The Police, Stevie Wonder, Bon Jovi, Kiss, Franz Ferdinand, Bing Crosby, Kanye West, Cyndi Lauper, MGMT, Van Halen, Lupe Fiasco, Fall Out Boy, Yes, Soundgarden, Pet Shop Boys, Run-DMC, The Killers, Pearl Jam, Supertramp, Jason Mraz, The Cars, Cat Stevens, The Academy Is, David Bowie

etc.
from my facebook profile.

i.e. not crappy tweeny electro-pop

I highlighted all of the mega-popular stuff you like :thumbsup2

kevin is married you sick little girl

and there's lots of better music out there that is bound to make you happier than 'oooh this is an sos don't want a second guess' or however the hell it goes

Kevin is engaged, actually.

Please use proper grammar when insulting me.

maybe you're too young to remember but 1999-2000, star wars the phantom menace, britney and backstreet and nsync on the radio 24/7... it was good times
i was only like 7
i didn't know or care about the stupid teenage girls who liked these bands cause they were 'hot'
im 16 and i love star wars...one day i spent the whole day watching phantom menace over and over while playing with the action figures....oh how i miss those days....and i hate most 90s music xD

I highlighted all of the mega-popular stuff you like :thumbsup2

thanks but this wasn't really about indie-ness and popularity
it was about good music
and i'd say that most folks like kings of leon's singles and that's it, and that nobody knows lupe fiasco outside of the hip hop world, really
but who cares honestly
both great artists

it was about good music
and i'd say that most folks like kings of leon's singles and that's it, and that nobody knows lupe fiasco outside of the hip hop world, really
but who cares honestly
both great artists

I listen to almost no hip hop. I know him because they played it *gasp* on The N.

5bxjis.jpg

My favortie band ever <3

it was about good music
but who cares honestly
both great artists
everyone has different opinions of what is good music. you just have to accept that. personally all the ones you listed i think are horrible. but im not getting mad at you for not sharing my opinion.

I listen to almost no hip hop. I know him because they played it *gasp* on The N.
don't know what the n is
5bxjis.jpg

My favortie band ever <3
not surprised
everyone has different opinions of what is good music. you just have to accept that. personally all the ones you listed i think are horrible. but im not getting mad at you for not sharing my opinion.
very surprised that you think chuck berry and elvis presley, among others are horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter