The new random thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are called family movies because its for the whole family......R movies are for adults . PG13 are for teens and older, etc.

well i guess i realize that but my problem with the 'family movie' denotation is that all g-rated film get lumped all together in that category as having ****ty plots and lame acting or being animated and all that and it's just not true

i mean it is for most of them, but stuff made by disney in the 90s and pixar in the 90s and 2000s just doesn't deserve to get lumped in with the ******** like that

btw hi new dude,
my name is luis enrique...you can just type LE instead of my name cuz apparently it causes hands cramps

btw hi new dude,
my name is luis enrique...you can just type LE instead of my name cuz apparently it causes hands cramps

haha ok LE
im just gonna ask to be called danger or whatever variation of that you can think of mostly cause im old fashioned and don't really like the idea of tossing my name out there into the internet yknow

thx for the welcome tho ppl

haha ok LE
im just gonna ask to be called danger or whatever variation of that you can think of mostly cause im old fashioned and don't really like the idea of tossing my name out there into the internet yknow

thx for the welcome tho ppl
we understand :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter