The Masked Singer—Season 2

Don't believe everything you read on the internet...especially Wikipedia...

But if you go there and start typing Patti Labelle (I was just trying to see if any clues fit), it shows this...

Attachments

• Untitled z.jpg
    Untitled z.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 29
Even with no clues, I knew it was Patti LaBelle. I’m going rogue with Mark Walhberg for The Rottweiler. Although his thighs should be more impressive,

I’m glad Robin picked up on the patty cake because it seemed so obvious to me.

Im glad to see people are starting to come around on Seal being the Leopard.

I can’t believe they got rid of Patti Labelle. Her voice is pretty recognizable though

I don’t hear Chris Daughtry at ALL in the Rottweiler, but, to be honest, I fast forwarded over his performance tonight. I just don’t care for him.

I now am 100% convinced that the Flamingo is Lindsay Lohan. A lot of her package tonight focused around a resort and she owns one somewhere. I’m also pretty sure she’s travelled to India and maybe there was an incident?

PP, I don’t know if you posted that Wiki page before the episode or not but I try and keep internet news off the thread. Even if you look up info every week, I don’t want anything spoiled like that. Guesses are good, but not if it’s Buzzfeeds investigative guess lol

I can’t remember the specific clue from last night but he said something about being funny with the help of a bunch of guys. He was part of the ensemble from Whose Line Is It Anyway, and they were all hilarious.

It seems that when you have your mind made up, you can make any clue fit to match who you think it is.

There was also a clue that he worked with dougie howser and neil patrick harris was his brother on how I met your mother.

The Rottweiler, Chris Daughtry - def heard it tonight

I haven't been watching every week but the had a couple on the DVR. I was working on my crochet blanket while I was listening more than watching and I immediately said "Chris Daughtry". I have always loved Daughtry from way back in his Idol days and that most definitely sounded like him.

He was singing Castle on the Hill in that episode.

I haven't heard Chris Daughtry in the Rottweiler all through the competition, but I definitely heard it last night.

I haven't heard Chris Daughtry in the Rottweiler all through the competition, but I definitely heard it last night.

I was just watching last nights episode and then Daughtry’s song “It’s not Over”. I may be dead wrong but if it’s not him, whoever it is sounds just like him. He just has one of those voices that I love the sound of no matter what he sings.

Finally watched last week’s episode.
Still sticking with Paula Abdul for Flamingo and RuPaul for Leopard.
I agree the Rottweiler sounded exactly like Chris Daughtry...just not sure it’s him though.

I’m here too 😊

My thoughts..

Fox - Jamie Foxx. (or wayne Brady)

Butterfly -?Sticking with Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child

Tree - Maya Rudolph...

Thingamagig - Dennis Rodman

I wasn’t sold on the tree being Ana Gastyer but after tonight, that’s who I think it is.

Fox- Wayne Brady
Thingamajig- Dennis Rodman

He had a bad night tonight, I think they only kept him for ratings.

I’m here too 😊

My thoughts..

Fox - Jamie Foxx. (or wayne Brady.

Butterfly -?Sticking with Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child

Tree - Maya Rudolph...

Thingamagig - Dennis Rodman

I think Maya for Tree. With a mother like Minnie Riperton, she can probably sing.

Dennis Rodman for Thingamajig

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter