The Masked Singer—Season 2

WOW

Good for you ladies for guessing Kelly Osborne, she had everyone stumped.

Fox is Wayne Brady

and that’s all I got lol

I'm tellin' ya...Rottweiler IS David Boreanaz! (though Chris Daughtyr is a good guess...and yes, he's from NC, and he was a car salesman before going on American Idol).

I'm tellin' ya...Rottweiler IS David Boreanaz! (though Chris Daughtyr is a good guess...and yes, he's from NC, and he was a car salesman before going on American Idol).

A lot have singers have very distinctive voices. Daughtry, for me, is one of those singers. I’ve been wrong before, though :D

I went back in the thread and checked how soon I had guessed her, it was September 25! LOL
I agree about Wayne Brady. He sounds like him to me. Not sure about the clues.

I can’t remember the specific clue from last night but he said something about being funny with the help of a bunch of guys. He was part of the ensemble from Whose Line Is It Anyway, and they were all hilarious.

It seems that when you have your mind made up, you can make any clue fit to match who you think it is.

Fox sounds like Wayne Brady. Sounds just like him. If you are not sure look a a youtube clip of him singing and dancing on WLIIA.
Tree is Ana G. She was in a show called people of earth based around people who had been abducted by Aliens. Goes with the beam me up clue.

I can’t remember the specific clue from last night but he said something about being funny with the help of a bunch of guys. He was part of the ensemble from Whose Line Is It Anyway, and they were all hilarious.

It seems that when you have your mind made up, you can make any clue fit to match who you think it is.

So true!!

So true!!

That’s also why I don’t think the show would throw out a super obvious clue. The RU for the Leopard is way, way too obvious as a clue for RuPaul. It would like if they showed a stuffed bat without a head for KellyOsborne...instead, they showed a baseball bat. Very, very subtle.

Rottweiler is def someone from the backstreet boys. The whole I want it that way with the angel drawing.
I am thinking that the Flower is maybe the politician they said would be on.
Tree is either Maya or Ana. I am leaning towards Maya more but would not be shocked at all if it is Ana.
I highly doubt the Rottweiler is a backstreet boy. They were on their DNA tour pretty much all this past year. There's no way any of them had time to film this. I still stand my ground that it's Scott Porter from Friday Night Lights and Hart of Dixie.

We missed it this week because we were watching the CMA's instead, but I did see who was eliminated. I don't remember if I guessed who the Ladybug was or not. LOL

I thought the Ladybug was Kelly Osbourne from day one - she has a tell, IMO; the nervous hand-on-the-stomach gesture. I remember her doing it the 1st or 2nd time she sang and someone on the panel mentioned her nerves. Plus I just thought the clues fit.

I am 99% sure that the Tree is Ana Gasteyer (works well with others - SNL, Christmas - she has a Christmas album that was just released, brand ambassador relating to food - spokesperson for Weight Watchers, blank playbill - she's done quite a bit of theatre, and soup - got her start on the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld) and the Rottweiler is Chris Daughtry (from North Carolina, once worked as a vacuum salesman, guest-starred on one of the CSI shows (they showed a police tape and chalk outline of a body), and the portrait of Triumph - he's quite the artist (google his work).)

Flamingo sounded familiar a few times tonight - just wish my brain would kick in and place the familiar voice 🤦🏻‍♀️

Leopard - RuPaul...

Flower - Sticking with my original thought- Miss Patti LaBelle

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!