The Masked Singer—Season 2

I’m switching my guess for the Fox from Jamie Foxx to Wayne Brady.
He fits in with more of the clues, plus the one added this week: “yes, and”
That’s the improv motto.

Sticking with Ana for the Tree, or maybe Maya. But why the heavy handed Lisa Kudrow clues? Does Ana have any connection to Friends or Phoebe?

I’m switching my guess for the Fox from Jamie Foxx to Wayne Brady.
He fits in with more of the clues, plus the one added this week: “yes, and”
That’s the improv motto.

Sticking with Ana for the Tree, or maybe Maya. But why the heavy handed Lisa Kudrow clues? Does Ana have any connection to Friends or Phoebe?
I think Ana Gasteyer has done impressions of Lisa Kudrow/Phoebe on SNL...

I only had it on for a few minutes- and my husband came out and said, “Oh, you’re listening to Chris Daughtry?” So that’s has to be my guess too!

DH thinks the tree is the My Big Fat Greek Wedding gal.

Surprised at the battle at the end...at which one lost. Thought the loser was way better than the other.

We're going with Wayne Brady for the Fox.

Last edited:
My mom keeps saying Dennis Rodman for Thingamajig too and I just can't wrap my head around it. Based off the roughness of Rodman's voice when he speaks I just can't believe that he could sing with such purity as the Thingamajig. So I looked up videos of him "singing" on Youtube, and....well...yeah, that certainly didn't do anything to convince me. I'll fall over backwards if it's actually him.

Last edited:
My mom keeps saying Dennis Rodman for Thingamajig too and I just can't wrap my head around it. Based off the roughness of Rodman's voice when he speaks I just can't believe that he could sing with such purity as the Thingamajig. So I looked up videos of him "singing" on Youtube, and....well...yeah, that certainly didn't do anything to convince me. I'll fall over backwards if it's actually him.

Agreed. Of course, you never know...
Anyone know anything about Montell Jordan? Robin gave a convincing argument for him. He could be right.

Pretty sure it’s Ana Gasteyer. I saw her play Elpheba in Wicked (it was in Chicago), so she definitely has the singing chops. Wasn’t there a green witch’s hat in this week’s clues?

DH says Thingamajig is Victor Oldepo????
Yes! Most people in Indianapolis think this. He does sing, he got hurt and is currently rehabbing, he started his career with the Magic, he runs with the Bulls because they are in our division, his sister is deaf, and there was blue and yellow (Pacer colors) this week. Plus, he seems like a really nice guy!

Yes! Most people in Indianapolis think this. He does sing, he got hurt and is currently rehabbing, he started his career with the Magic, he runs with the Bulls because they are in our division, his sister is deaf, and there was blue and yellow (Pacer colors) this week. Plus, he seems like a really nice guy!
He's from our home state of MD too.

I have no idea who that is, but the clues sure fit!

I’m more confused than ever! I could see Ana as the tree- but holy cow she was awesome enough that it could have been Lady Gaga herself!

Rodman is out as thingamajig for me. Tonight he was smoooooottttth!

I’m more confused than ever! I could see Ana as the tree- but holy cow she was awesome enough that it could have been Lady Gaga herself!

Rodman is out as thingamajig for me. Tonight he was smoooooottttth!

Rottweiler HAS to be Chris Daughtry.

I completely zoned tonight - missed the show. Going to have to see if I can catch it on west coast time - if I can find a fox tv station on time shifting... smh.

Must remember it’s on again tomorrow at it’s regular time...

Rottweiler must be Daughtry
I was thinking Wanya Morris from Boyz II Men for the Fox but the clues this week made no sense for him.

Just watched both episodes...
Congrats to those who guessed Victor and Seal! Also, happy to have been in the camp guessing Ana.

The Fox is 100% Wayne Brady. He sounded exactly like himself these two shows. I couldn’t not hear him.

Just walked in the door from our staff christmas dinner... missed another episode.

Caught up on the results online. Was surprised at the leopard - couldn’t have guessed the thingamagig if I tried - no clue who he is except to know that he plays for the Indiana Pacers.

🤷🏻‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter