The Masked Singer—Season 2

Billy Porter isn't tall enough to be the leopard and Ru doesn't sound like that when singing. I'm sticking with Seal.

Tree is Ana Gasteyer, there was a Mean Girl reference (she played Lindsey Lohans mom) and there was a reference to an SNL skit she did regularly with Will Ferrell.

I am still 100% convinced the Thingamajig is Dennis Rodman.

I am also still 100% convinced the Leopard is Seal. Last night he sounded just like him!
DH thinks Thingamajig may be Russel Westbrook or Cam Newton.

Leopard - I think that is RU Paul, said he reinvented himself again. Whenever I see him on anything anymore, he is as himself and not in drag. Also, the big RU was on one of the clues

Flamingo - I think may be Fantasia. Said she was discovered by the Wizard last episode and isnt Simon Cowell known as the Wizard

Butterfly - Last episode I thought it was Mel B as they mentioned abuse and wasnt she in abusive relationship in the past. Or maybe Geri Halwell. Last night clue with forensic Kit threw me off, so now I am not sure

Thingmajig - Thinking basketball star, maybe Lamor Odom or Michael Jordan

Ladybug - Kind of sounds like Ashley Simpson. She has famous family and some drama. Or maybe Jamie Spears, lot of family drama there

Rottweiler - I am lost on this one. Last episode, thought he sounded like SnoopDog, but last night sounded nothing like him. So now I am not sure

Christmas Tree - 2 weeks ago I thought maybe Beverly DAngelo. This week with saying being brand ambassador and referencing food a lot, maybe Rachel Ray.

Flower - I think she sounds a lot like Patti LaBelle.

Fox - I had all along thought it was Jamie Fox as it sounds just like him. But then last night episode, he said something about Fast and Furious in one of his clues. I am thinking this is Tyrese now.

Leopard - I think that is RU Paul, said he reinvented himself again. Whenever I see him on anything anymore, he is as himself and not in drag. Also, the big RU was on one of the clues

Flamingo - I think may be Fantasia. Said she was discovered by the Wizard last episode and isnt Simon Cowell known as the Wizard

Butterfly - Last episode I thought it was Mel B as they mentioned abuse and wasnt she in abusive relationship in the past. Or maybe Geri Halwell. Last night clue with forensic Kit threw me off, so now I am not sure

Thingmajig - Thinking basketball star, maybe Lamor Odom or Michael Jordan

Ladybug - Kind of sounds like Ashley Simpson. She has famous family and some drama. Or maybe Jamie Spears, lot of family drama there

Rottweiler - I am lost on this one. Last episode, thought he sounded like SnoopDog, but last night sounded nothing like him. So now I am not sure

Christmas Tree - 2 weeks ago I thought maybe Beverly DAngelo. This week with saying being brand ambassador and referencing food a lot, maybe Rachel Ray.

Flower - I think she sounds a lot like Patti LaBelle.

Fox - I had all along thought it was Jamie Fox as it sounds just like him. But then last night episode, he said something about Fast and Furious in one of his clues. I am thinking this is Tyrese now.

Personally, I think there’s no way the Flamingo, or anyone else, is Fantasia. She has such a distinctive voice that I think it would be instantly recognizable.

this show is so good!!

Ooh ooh! Is Rottweiler DAVID BOREANAZ?? There was an angel reference in his package and the singing voice sounds like him.

Just watched this weeks double episode...
Sticking with Michael Strahan for Thingamajig. They featured clothing in the clues, and he does have his own clothing line.
Also, still like Ana G or Maya R for Christmas Tree.
I agree with PP the RU clue for Leopard was the giveaway, and its RuPaul.
I didn’t think the Fox was Jamie Foxx until the clue package this week...Shazam! Beat Shazam is his music game show. Plus Fox/Foxx...lol

Rottweiler is def someone from the backstreet boys. The whole I want it that way with the angel drawing.
I am thinking that the Flower is maybe the politician they said would be on.
Tree is either Maya or Ana. I am leaning towards Maya more but would not be shocked at all if it is Ana.

We have started watching this and are really enjoying it! But, the reason we have started watching is the Indianapolis rumor going around is Thingamajig is Victor Oladipo. All clues point to him! He has a sister who is deaf.

Just watched this weeks double episode...
Sticking with Michael Strahan for Thingamajig. They featured clothing in the clues, and he does have his own clothing line.
Also, still like Ana G or Maya R for Christmas Tree.
I agree with PP the RU clue for Leopard was the giveaway, and its RuPaul.
I didn’t think the Fox was Jamie Foxx until the clue package this week...Shazam! Beat Shazam is his music game show. Plus Fox/Foxx...lol

Thingamajig, a few weeks ago, also said something about a worm (Dennis Rodman’s nickname) and running with the bulls (his former team). A lot of clues go in a lot of directions lol

See, I think the RU, rules out Rupaul. That’s a little too obvious to give out their name. At least that’s my two cents.

Rottweiler is def someone from the backstreet boys. The whole I want it that way with the angel drawing.
I am thinking that the Flower is maybe the politician they said would be on.
Tree is either Maya or Ana. I am leaning towards Maya more but would not be shocked at all if it is Ana.

Thanks for not saying what politician. I haven’t heard that rumour. As far as ‘they said would be on’ who’s they? The show is pretty careful in making sure nothing is leaked. They (anyone associated with the show) would not announce anyone to be on.

Oh I have no idea what politician they are talking about just that we have one. Since the flower said they never had a singing lesson, makes me think any great musician would not be under that suit. That is why I am thinking it is the politician. Just a wild theory. I thought Nick said at the beginning we would have a politician, or maybe he said it in a interview. Or maybe my head just made it up in a dream.

I’m not thinking a Backstreet Boy for the Rottweiler. The show started taping mid summer, Backstreet Boys were on tour - Europe, USA & Japan since the spring of this year. (saw them in Toronto July 17/19)

The Fox just killed it!!! I think I heard Jamie Foxx tonight for the first time 🤔

Last edited:
The flower is sounding like Tina Turner 😮. But I still think it’s Miss Patti Labelle

edit.. Robin agrees.. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter