The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bye Denise have a great day!

Hi Bonnie! Good to see you around this morning. you lunch sounds yum. Makes me kinda hungry. Hmm I wonder what I should do for lunch?

aww I WISH they had one in Hyde Park! The only option that is fast food around here is subway. There are a couple family owned greasy spoons around also, but no chains! This was my first major adjustment coming from Ohio where there are plenty of opportunities to get your fast food grub on!

Oooh I love Arby's! Our closest Arby's is at the mall, 20 minutes away! Thursday night I told DH he could make himself Chicken Livers for dinner - his favorite meal :crazy2: because I was going to the mall and was going to have Arby's while I was there. :cool1: I had a coupon and everything! :thumbsup2

On top of it I got some shirts at Old Navy for $1.99 each and a pair of jeans for $2.49... AND I found a pair of shoes to wear to a wedding next month for only $19.99 at Sears!

I love nights like that! :goodvibes

Sounds like a good night, Cassi!

My favorite fast food in our old mall was Schlotzky's. I haven't seen them in VA; I wonder if we have them here?

Alicnwondrln said:
bonnie love your little alice
LOL

anyone here have crocs and if so how is the sizing ? i am a 9 wide so do i buy a medium? (thats an 8/9)

Thanks, Alice!! She reminds me of yours.

Crocs, I don't wear those, so hopefully someone else can help you out. :)

cassi06403 said:
Oooh I love Arby's! Our closest Arby's is at the mall, 20 minutes away! Thursday night I told DH he could make himself Chicken Livers for dinner - his favorite meal :crazy2: because I was going to the mall and was going to have Arby's while I was there. :cool1: I had a coupon and everything! :thumbsup2

On top of it I got some shirts at Old Navy for $1.99 each and a pair of jeans for $2.49... AND I found a pair of shoes to wear to a wedding next month for only $19.99 at Sears!

I love nights like that! :goodvibes
Great deals! I'm always on the hunt for some good bargains! :thumbsup2

I'm back. I know I keep coming and going, but I'm busy. I try to squeeze the DIS in when possible!

My favorite fast food place in our mall is Sbarro Pizza. (Sp?) Anyone have one of those? :confused3

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
Great deals! I'm always on the hunt for some good bargains! :thumbsup2

I'm back. I know I keep coming and going, but I'm busy. I try to squeeze the DIS in when possible!

My favorite fast food place in our mall is Sbarro Pizza. (Sp?) Anyone have one of those? :confused3

We did in Vegas, I don't know about here. That place is yum.

ooh I used to love Sbaro! We had that in every mall in Ohio. No malls around here besdies Shaumburg though. I'll bet they have one there though

I'm listening to a download of Josh Groban's "Starry, Starry Night". I love that song. I shoudl maybe get an album of his because I love his voice.

Bbgrizzle said:
Sounds like a good night, Cassi!

My favorite fast food in our old mall was Schlotzky's. I haven't seen them in VA; I wonder if we have them here?

I'm not familiar with Schlotzky's - what kind of fare do they serve? :confused3

Schlotzky's is a deli. Kinda like Quizno's in fare if you're familiar with them

Princess Mindy said:
Schlotzky's is a deli. Kinda like Quizno's in fare if you're familiar with them

Ohhh.. I like Quizznos. ::yes::

Okay - coworker is back! I'm going to lunch! :thumbsup2 See you's in a bit! :wave2:

Definitely medium on the crocs..........large would be too large, I would think.

Dog has his shots........it'll be 300 bucks for the tooth extraction, antibiotics and cleaning. I think that's pretty reasonable, and it has to be done.

Then I took the car. 300 bucks for a sensor to be replaced. And it won't pass inspection without it, even though it doesn't make it a danger. If it wasn't computerized it would pass. He said 88 for the sensor, an hour and a half labor to put it in, and something about clearing the computer. That stinks.

I told him I'll call him later in the week. I have the kids' dentist this afternoon, working in my classroom tomorrow, and maybe Wednesday afternoon if they will have the air on (I think the support staff is off vacation now, so they'll have it on all the time now).........Wed. morning is DS's ADHD recheck, and Thursday is my pre-op exam. So no way to take it in until Friday. I guess I'll have to risk getting the ticket for no inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter