The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Mindy said:
I have the first album of his with that song on it. Its a great cd.

When I did my student teaching, my evil cooperating teacher played his albums every morning when I arrived. I was not allowed to talk to her during this time. So maybe his music gave me bad memories and only now I'm giving him a chance. ;)

Bbgrizzle said:
When I did my student teaching, my evil cooperating teacher played his albums every morning when I arrived. I was not allowed to talk to her during this time. So maybe his music gave me bad memories and only now I'm giving him a chance. ;)

Whoa she sounds SCARY! :scared1:

I like Scholtzsky's without the sauce...........and they look at me really funny when I order it that way.

I used to like the Hot Ham n Cheese at Arby's until they killed it. I like their chicken salad.

I am having mac and cheese with little cut up hot dogs for lunch, 'cause that's what the kids wanted.

I get the schlotzsky's original with meat and cheese only. Mmmmm, mmmm!

Minty, that lady was super mean. I'm still traumatized.

Bbgrizzle said:
I get the schlotzsky's original with meat and cheese only. Mmmmm, mmmm!

Minty, that lady was super mean. I'm still traumatized.

aww poor Bonnie! :grouphug: Its horrible that people who teach others feel they have to be so mean! I wonder how many she turned off of teaching altogether? I'm so glad you stuck with it despite the circumstances! :goodvibes

Well girls, I'm gonna go hang out with my lovely daughters. I really love those girls of mine! Talk to you later.

all right all Its finally lunchtime! Leftover curry here I come! :thumbsup2

and because you'll probably reach it before I'm gone Bonnie, Congrats on 3000 posts!!! :jumping1: party: :rockband: :dancer:

Bbgrizzle said:
http://www.schlotzskys.com

Sandwiches on this really yummy, unique bread. The sandwiches are all toasted. They are so good.

When I was preggers with my first I ate an original Schlotsky's deli sandwich on rye about every dang day after my first trimester. I craved them SOOOOO much!

It would explain why I gained 80 lbs....

That and rice chex in milk.

Second DD: Slim Jim's beef jerky and wonton soup with spinach leaves. Only gained 60 lb on that kid :teeth:

Heh, pickles and ice cream; how unimaginative! :rotfl:

Bbgrizzle said:
Well girls, I'm gonna go hang out with my lovely daughters. I really love those girls of mine! Talk to you later.
tag your it
i got your PM
i have unpacking and working
i am sahm but work as a TA and i have been busy with bookings and other things
plus getting ready for our trip in a couple of weeks
its been crazy
:banana:

Ahhh..........preggo food. 1st DS was potato salad.........I made a huge batch every day..........gained 40 lbs.

2nd DS was umm, mac and cheese with hot dogs. Okay, see, I lied.........I don't make it for the kids, I make it for me! Hey, I said on the lying thread that I do lie..................I actually lost weight with him at first, by the end I'd only gained 10 lbs throughout the pregnancy and he weighed 9 lbs 5oz!

Did eeyore'smama ever tell us her itinerary?

Wonder when she's leaving, when she'll arrive, what she'll do.

We always do Chef Mickey's the first night. Last trip we went to Blizzard Beach after we checked in and bought our mugs, and then CM.

going back a few pages..

I absolutely LOVE Arby's... there's not a lot of them close to me, so when we do go to one, it's a real treat!

Shabarro's (sp?) are all over the place up here, one in every mall, and there is even one at the movie theatre @ Blackstone Valley!!!

me? I just go to the movies for the popcorn::

paigevz said:
Definitely medium on the crocs..........large would be too large, I would think.

Dog has his shots........it'll be 300 bucks for the tooth extraction, antibiotics and cleaning. I think that's pretty reasonable, and it has to be done.

Then I took the car. 300 bucks for a sensor to be replaced. And it won't pass inspection without it, even though it doesn't make it a danger. If it wasn't computerized it would pass. He said 88 for the sensor, an hour and a half labor to put it in, and something about clearing the computer. That stinks.

I told him I'll call him later in the week. I have the kids' dentist this afternoon, working in my classroom tomorrow, and maybe Wednesday afternoon if they will have the air on (I think the support staff is off vacation now, so they'll have it on all the time now).........Wed. morning is DS's ADHD recheck, and Thursday is my pre-op exam. So no way to take it in until Friday. I guess I'll have to risk getting the ticket for no inspection.

I don't have long, so I cannot go back and search all over (sorry, my search function is not working for some reason right now) but...what operation??!! I hope everything is okay!

Sounds like you a busy as a bee and looks like not much rest in sight!

Have a good (yet still busy I know) week!

paigevz said:
Ahhh..........preggo food. 1st DS was potato salad.........I made a huge batch every day..........gained 40 lbs.

2nd DS was umm, mac and cheese with hot dogs. Okay, see, I lied.........I don't make it for the kids, I make it for me! Hey, I said on the lying thread that I do lie..................I actually lost weight with him at first, by the end I'd only gained 10 lbs throughout the pregnancy and he weighed 9 lbs 5oz!

ds1- NOTHING...really, I threw everything up the entire pregnancy. I made it by on dry toast, water, lemons, pretzels, plain mashed taters and the rare chunk of boiled chicken.

ds2-Subway...I wanted a sub morning, noon and night!! :) Also, fresh fruit and pickles (not together;) ).

ds3-mexican food and plenty of it! I ate chicken tacos at least once a day with tons of fresh lettuce (the lettuce was of the utmost importance, without it, I couldn't get the taco down).

I wish I was at WDW right about now. Today has been a cleaning day. A day full of laundry, sweeping off, wiping down, swishing out and putting up. I am sneaking in for a break. But I don't have as long as I would like to "play with my DIS friends" today! :)

Jeanny said:
going back a few pages..

I absolutely LOVE Arby's... there's not a lot of them close to me, so when we do go to one, it's a real treat!

Shabarro's (sp?) are all over the place up here, one in every mall, and there is even one at the movie theatre @ Blackstone Valley!!!

me? I just go to the movies for the popcorn::

Arby's is a favorite of mine as well. I like the Roast Turkey and Swiss Market Fresh Sand. YUMMY!! I also like to get (every now and again for variety) just a regular roast beef. Sometimes those really hit the spot!

Okay, I guess I am talking to the tea cups right now so I will go off and finish up some more of the cleaning. I hope you all have awesome days and I will check in again later tonight. :)

jaycns said:
I don't have long, so I cannot go back and search all over (sorry, my search function is not working for some reason right now) but...what operation??!! I hope everything is okay!

Sounds like you a busy as a bee and looks like not much rest in sight!

Have a good (yet still busy I know) week!

I have a lypoma (benign tumor) that needs to come out.

If the dentist tells me the kids need something done that costs 300 dollars, I'm going to scream right there in the office.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter