The Mad Chatters thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Denise! How are you this fine day? Ok I am trying to remain cheerful even though its Monday.

Good for you, Monday! I mean Minty! I mean Mindy! Can you tell it's Monday? I'm doing well, actually, got a lot done this morning. I'm quite proud of myself. I was talking to 3 people and then they vanished. I promise I took a shower this morning! LOL

Southern4sure said:
Good Morning everyone. I haven't been around much in the last few days. I have not felt well. I'm still not feeling my best but I'm getting there. On top of it all, we received a call that DH cousin died (questionable death). Young man, just under 30 with a 2 yr old daughter. This brings the death total to 6 since we moved to FL 1 1/2 yrs ago. I do not think we are going back home for the wake or service. His body will be cremated. It is an 8 hour drive one way, Dh is swamped at work and cant get away and will be the first that we miss. My heart goes out to DH aunt. She lost her mother, husband and now her only son in this short period of time.

I'm so sorry! That's so sad, his little girl losing her daddy... :sad1:

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
Good for you, Monday! I mean Minty! I mean Mindy! Can you tell it's Monday? I'm doing well, actually, got a lot done this morning. I'm quite proud of myself. I was talking to 3 people and then they vanished. I promise I took a shower this morning! LOL

I believe you! :thumbsup2
Me, I'm sitting here at work, trying to develop the motivation to get something done. Summer is slow time for a University so sometimes it hard to get my butt in gear. But I always manage somehow. I hope this doesn't come off as me being lazy because I'm really a hard worker! :blush:

No doubt that you're a hard worker! :)

Hope that you can get some motivation... When you get some, send some my way, because I'm just about half way done cleaning, and NOW I can't seem to get back into gear. I guess the DIS did it to me. Shouldn't have gotten back on, I guess. LOL

I can't figure out anything for lunch. Hmmm....

Robin- What camera did you use when the picture of you and Pooh was taken? It's great quality! I'm looking into investing in a nicer digital camera. :)

oh no fun! Broken ac in the summer-yuck!
My power went out for a couple days last year during the hottest portion of the summer. It was absolute misery. Hope you're able to keep cool and they finish up soon!

::yes:: Me, too!

Lunch time. Have no idea what I'm making though. LOL I'll figure something out.

Robin- I posted something earlier about a camera. It's post 2929. :)

Mindy- Have fun at work- Hopefully you can get motivated! :)

I'll be back soon!

TheDisneyTraveler06 said:
Robin- What camera did you use when the picture of you and Pooh was taken? It's great quality! I'm looking into investing in a nicer digital camera. :)

It's a minolta. I wouldn't recommend it though; there's something about the flash that makes everyone's eyes look like they're from the Village of The Damned, and I have to photoshop almost every picture.

The new Canons are really nice, very slim, great lcd screen.

Somebody at Disney asked me if I'd take their picture with one and afterwards I said, "can I keep this? It's awesome!!!!" :rotfl:

I've heard great reviews on the new, Canons, too. :)

I'm eating a PB&J. Yum!

We're FINALLY getting some rain. It's pouring here. We SO need it! YES!!!

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to go to lunch soon but my coworker just left to go somewhere and now I need to wait for her to come back! :guilty: I'm doing my best to not become cranky!

How was everyone's weekend? We had our two year old goddaughter Friday night through Sunday morning. She is such a little sweetheart. Hopefully good practice for us!

Hey, Cassi! Glad you stopped by! :wave2:

Little things like that make me cranky, too. LOL

My weekend was great! Didn't do too much, though. Aww! I loved that picture of your goddaughter in your siggy! She's adorable! Practice, practice, practice! LOL

Hi Cassi! Sounds like you had an excellent weekend! Mine was pretty busy and now I am sitting here waiting for the REAL weekend to start. You know the one where you get to relax!

Hi girls. Lunch for me was hot ham and cheddar cheese on a toasted square wheat bagel. Mmmmm!

The kids had hot dogs and tater tots.

I'm logging off for a little bit, now.

I need to push myself to get the house clean.

Have a fun chat, ladies! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter