The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

I've become a big fan of Springpad (www.springpad.com) as place to create and store information, notes, pictures, and all of that kind of stuff when planning a trip. In addition to the website, it is available as a smartphone app, with at least most of the same tools as the full website. It is really easy to add whatever you want, from photos you found on line to videos to your own notes or checklists. You can make it completely public if you want, or restrict access to yourself or only the people you choose. You can allow others to add to it, which can be helpful if you are planning a group or extended family trip. And it is really easy to print things out. It's become my "go to" planning resource.

Springpad really is SO cool! Thank you for posting that! I'm now addicted to it. Haha

Can anyone point me to planning sheets for mini binders that are 5x8? Please and thank you so much! My DD's Wish Trip is in a week and I really need to print out what I can find and see what I need to keep looking for. I was starting to relax until I realized we leave in a week! Lol! That's what I get for being OCD. :laughing:

Found some! I scoured several DISigners photobuckets and WOW are they wonderful! I found everything I needed and just resized what didn't fit. Our binder is posted in Mikayla's WISH Trip pre-trip report. :woohoo:

Has anybody found planning materials on etsy or other sites? It would be nice not to have to do it all myself haha

I use a spreadsheet to plan out our trips and track reservations. The block style allows us to see everything in a glance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter