The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

Starlilly

Disney World Is My Dream Come True!
:grouphug: Hello Trip Planning Masters and Newbies of The Dis! :grouphug:

This is a thread all about resources for your planning book & binder in all its messy, organized, bursting
at the seams, next great non-fiction novel of the century in all its GLORY! :goodvibes

This thread will be full of links, files, photos, and resources for download all compiled in one place. Here you will find:

• Planning tips and tricks
  • Links to other useful threads for this topic
  • Compiled lists of tips and information
  • How to get started on your own planning book
  • photos of Dis'ers own planning books
  • Index Cards
  • Packing Lists
  • Budget Worksheets
  • ADR Pages
  • Planning Pages
  • Scrapbook embelishments / paper / kits / templates / links
  • WDW clip art
  • How-To crafts
  • Templates for planning pages , index cards, lists, albums, worksheets, creative pages, ect...

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN PLANNING BOOK AND MUCH MUCH MORE! :lovestruc

CALLING ALL DIS'ERS! :disrocks:

SHARE YOUR CREATIONS!

If you would like to share your own planning creations, or share photos of your planning book, please do! :hug: we need your help and creative genius!

Oh my gosh Starlilly! This idea is the BOMB:cool1: I have a lot of planning things but none of them are mine :guilty: I wonder if I can post them if I give them credit, some I am not sure who they are from too. This is going to be my favorvite thread. Let's keep it alive!:rotfl::banana:

Ok I went to 4shared and made an account. I think this will be an easy way for us to share documents. I downloaded a First timers tip sheet. I think I created it from tips on this board or I may have downloaded it from someone. If I did PLEASE correct me. I will post more once I know what I can do.

Here is the link:http://www.4shared.com/dir/15386189/3dac0180/Disney_Tips.html

This is a great idea!!!

I will add some of my planning binder goodies as soon as I upload them to photobucket.
I have oooooodles of Disney clip-art too that I will share!

This is a fantastic idea! :thumbsup2 I'm jumping on board. When I'm done cleaning my room and house for the family members that are coming in for my brother's graduation, I'll post some pictures up and upload my things, too! :banana:

Here are some WDW planning index cards:
The creator is DBarker. In the email I received it states that she is not on the DISboards much and to pass them out to who wants them:goodvibes Thank you D!

You have to update the info on the cards and play with the printing options to print them out as you wish them to be. Enjoy! I placed them in my
4shared account http://www.4shared.com/dir/15400499/2a62d68f/Planning.html

Here is some clipart that can be used in designing binder/journal pages.

clipgoofyballoons.gif
clipmgagif.gif
clipmickeygang21gif.gif

clipmickeygang2gif.gif
clipprcirclegif.gif

april1313gif.gif
april1314gif.gif
may68gif.gif

And for more inspiration I suggest everyone check out the Creative DISigns Forum. Just make sure you have A LOT of time to spare because it is easy to lose hours once you get started digging through the threads in that forum!

Subscribing:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:
Thanks for the great ideas!!

Mermaid4me:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

POR Sept 09
POR 08
POLY 08
POP 07
POLY 06
CR 05
OFFsite87
CR 79 (as a mere child)

Great idea! This thread is just what I need!

Subbing to get all the fantastic ideas! :dance3:

Love this thread already!

We have a year until our trip, so I need something to do to keep my Disney-obsessed mind occupied. This should help. :thumbsup2

wow guys this is a fantastic start!!!! thank you to everyone who has contributed so far! lets keep them coming!

as the one who started the thread im going to attempt to keep it as accessable and awesome as possible! does anyone know how to link to specific posts? id love to start linking everyones contributions on the first post....if possible! hahaha! reply or send me a pm! :)

thanks everyone! your all incredible!

p.s - i have some really nice digital scrapbooking resources i can post. im on my mobile phone at the moment but as soon as im free ill post them for you all :)

if im brave enough maybe ill post some photos of my own planning book! oh dear, what a beautiful disaster that thing is, i just started! hahaha ;)

OK gang,
Here are some Chapter dividers for planning binders and/or journals.

These were not created by me, I cannot take any credit for these works of art (I don't have anywhere near the talent of these Dissers).
I came across these chapters in the Creative DISigns forum:

Credit for the next five goes to "DISigner" and fellow Disser, Donatalie:
FinancialPlanning-donatalie.jpg
ItiniraryPlanning-donatalie.jpg

MealPlanning-donatalie.jpg
Packing-donatalie.jpg
TravelPlanning-donatalie.jpg

And these awesome disigns were created by Tinkerbell766:
ADRs.gif
Menus.gif
extras.gif
Day1nodate.gif
Day2.gif
Daythree.gif
Dayfour.gif
Dayfive.gif
Daysix.gif
Day7.gif
Day8.gif
day9.gif
Day10.gif
AK.gif
Epcot.gif
MagicKingdom.gif
Studios.gif

Please give credit where credit is due. These ladies are incredibly talented!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter