The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

Here is a daily itinerary card that I have just made. I don't want to take a large binder with a bunch of info into the park with me, and since we don't have hoppers this plan should work perfect (I hope!). I've made it just under 6 x 8" so that I can laminate it and it will fit in my vera bradley mini hipster that I plan on taking with me into the parks. For parks like MK where there's more planning in terms of rides I plan on making more cards then hole punching them and putting them on a keyring together. I'm also going to make one with a calendar of all our reservations and another with all the flight/hotel info and confirmations. Let me know if anyone gets any use out of this one and I can upload the others once they're made. :thumbsup2

hollywoodo studios upload file.pub

WOW! I love this! Great job!! :thumbsup2

Hey guys it looks like it deactived my account because I did not log onto my account within 180 days. :( Sorry and it deleted the files...

But most files I got from the dis and mouseforless.

This looks like a handy thread ... popcorn::

Over on the DLR boards there is a DLR for WDW vets thread. Is there an equivalent WDW for DLR vets thread somewhere around here?

I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've seen it before, but now that I want to actually read it of course I can't locate it. Anyway ... what are some must-have's that you always take to the parks? What did you have that ended up being a waste of space? What did you wish you had that you didn't?

I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've seen it before, but now that I want to actually read it of course I can't locate it. Anyway ... what are some must-have's that you always take to the parks? What did you have that ended up being a waste of space? What did you wish you had that you didn't?

Anyway ... what are some must-have's that you always take to the parks?
Water misting fans for summer months
a lanyard with a pouch to hold KTTWC, ID, money, Fastpasses, etc.
Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Tide to Go Stain Remover Pens
Ponchos
Small card with touring plan, dining reservations, etc.

What did you have that ended up being a waste of space?
Bottled water. You can walk up to any counter service restaurant and they will give you a free cup of ice water.

What did you wish you had that you didn't?
Nothing. I was very prepared thanks to all the helpful advice I received here on the dis. I packed some things that I left in the room that I could have left at home, but I used everything I brought into the parks and what I didn't use, like bandaids, i'll still bring anyway just in case.

These planning cards are great. I love the journals and passporters but they become weighty and I don't want to carry them throughout a park or cruise excursion. The index card with a few journaling cards for scrapbook memories are easily kept in a ziplock bag for easy access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter