The HUGE Planning Resources Thread!

I have found some great things on disboards and am working on putting together a planner that I can carry with me easily. When I have it finished I will share.

I have found some great images on photobucket some of the people I follow are
http://s940.photobucket.com/profile/bababearbucket

http://s226.photobucket.com/profile/Chaos1Cent

Look on the discreative forum and they have awesome things to use to make shirts, planners, scrapbooks everything.

Just saw this, :flower3::flower3::flower3: Thank you, I am honored. Penny

Thanks so much to all folks who have been kind enough to share their information here-there is so much wonderful information here and it will definitely make my planning much easier!!!

Hi everyone,

I just read all 25 pages (over the past 3 days!) and thought I would share what I did for our 2010 trip. I had a planning binder that I brought with us to WDW but left it in the room every day. Each adult (DH, mom and myself) each had a set of these cards that were laminated (dollar store business card laminating-8 for $1). The front page was a paint chip from Home Depot.

I created a table with 8 cells, each cell was 5 cm x 8.5cm. In each cell was our park destination for the day, our ADRs and reservation numbers, the times of the parades/events we were going to see each day. I printed this on regular paper, cut up each cell and then inserted them in the dollar store laminating plastic. I punched a hole in the top corner and used a binder ring to connect them. I kept mine on my park bag, DH kept his on his belt loop. We also put our cell numbers on it in case mom wasn't with us.

Another bonus of this card pack is now I know the order of all the pictures when I scrapbook them (which I still haven't done....)

Keep sharing the tips! I'm starting to plan for 2013 :yay:

Why I searched for that???? Why?? Why???:eek:
Just got back fro WDW last Tuesday and I have a reservation made for Sept 2013 :banana:

Does anyone have a 3x5 or 4x6 planning format? I want to print our adr, park info, etc and carry in my purse. I can't find a format online.

Thanks for your help!

So much great info, I needed to make sure I can find it again from my desk top!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoardsu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter