The GH Official Thread Part 2

No kidding, had that moment at 4:00 AM a couple of mornings ago! Woke up out of a sound sleep and thought, "AJ....Ava Jerome!" I was so excited that I had a hard tome falling back to sleep!

How sad is that :rotfl: We are thinking of the show other then when we are watching it. Oy vey.

Previews for the week of 02-Sep-2013
by Carol Banks Weber

**Morgan picks up a gun laying there at the Quartermaine’s. His next move is to summon the proper authorities.
Morgan tries to ease Olivia’s torment.
A.J. thinks he’ll soon get free from police custody, seeing as there’s no weapon found. Think again, son.
A.J. makes an official plea in this growing murder investigation.
Carly hangs around for Franco to check out of GH, when she has a chance to warn Elizabeth about the hazards of championing someone like A.J. In one ear, out the other.
A.J. believes it’s curtains for him. Ah, but wait…
A.J. doesn’t see much hope in his case—until the love of his life grants him the mercy of her sympathy.
Elizabeth provides A.J. with the necessary inspiration to defend himself. She’s on his side.

Diane uses something she gets from Brad in the lab to aid her client Franco.
Diane buys a cooler bag from Brad. It costs her a lot of clams, but it could win Franco’s case pre-trial.

Patrick’s bullying of a pregnant woman results in even more drama when Britt coughs up the name of the real dad-to-be. But is Brad just a cover?
Nikolas walks in the middle of Patrick berating Britt. Naturally, the prince orders the doctor to beat it.
Britt updates Nikolas on all of it, but is she fronting on the most crucial part?
Nikolas relays to Britt that he’s been Patrick before, caught in the middle of a paternity struggle.
Patrick guns for Brad, determined to get to the bottom of Britt’s mess. That’s when he interrupts a thing between the head lab tech and Felix.
Brad swears he’s for real, as Felix takes a step back to think about this.
Britt coughs up Brad’s name to Nikolas, as well. There he goes.
Nikolas sternly demands Brad man up. Brad, in turn, asks Nikolas just how far his feelings for Britt go.
Patrick has to tell Emma what’s going on with Britt’s pregnancy.
Britt v. Sabrina: gloves are off. Watch out, Purina.

Spinelli nearly blurts out the truth about Lante’s newborn.
Spinelli won’t remain silent for long. He gears up to step forward as the newborn’s real dad.

Sonny spirals. He can’t keep doing this any longer. Deep in the pit, the mobster is close to giving up.
Dante assumes the worst from a crucial phone call: did the next gunshot take Sonny out? And is Sonny speeding to GH’s emergency room right this second?
Olivia suffers from a Sonny-related spell. The psychic vision could help her save his life.
Dante and Olivia seek to find Sonny before he does something drastic to himself. She tries to conjure up clues using her psychic powers.
Elated about her son’s last-minute save, Sam turns and plants a juicy one on Silas’ lips. He takes this very seriously. But she tries to play it off as not a big deal. Good luck with that.

Alexis and Julian (Derek) may rekindle something they left far behind.
Morgan catches Kiki in a fib, which sets him off.

Next week: Olivia finds Sonny, but he’s preparing to end his own life… Olivia tries to do an impromptu suicide hotline on Sonny… A.J. comes clean to Monica in a big way… Contractions begin for Britt. She must deliver where she is, which isn’t GH. Her newborn’s in trouble, it’s touch and go, as GH’s Dr. Silas takes over… Lulu and Dante give their newborn a name. Connie?... Lante show their baby to a VIP… A visitor takes Sonny by surprise… Ava and Franco light into one another.

Gossip for the week of 02-Sep-2013

by Carol Banks Weber

**As much as it distresses Sean Kanan (A.J.) to keep hearing, the rumor remains that TPTB could be writing his character out in a most distasteful way, most notably from Daytime Dish. Blame Happy New Years [August 27, 2013]: “All my source heard in July was a SK exit was ‘under consideration.’ There is something very weird going on there as she cannot get a straight answer on winter plans for AJ…. Another here broke the SK news some time ago so they may have a better handle on what went down.”

Ellie gets a story of her own when her family background comes out. There’s more to her than meets the eye. Maybe she’s the long-lost daughter of one of the main characters. Maybe there’s a reason she spent an inordinate amount of time with Franco on the GH roof last week.

Britt’s baby does not survive. But Sabrina’s may! She could be with child next.

A.J. is the obvious choice as Connie’s murderer. But someone else is setting him up, and it’s not Ava. Look to Morgan, who gets more hands-on with Kiki. Most likely, TPTB want to scapegoat him as a mini-Sonny to make Michael and Kiki look like tragic, star-crossed lovers.

Kirsten Storms (Maxie) may have extended her contract, as several insiders informed Gossiping Pens [July 3, 2013]. But for how long? “Initial sources were suggesting to us that Storms would be exiting the show sometime in 2014, and while we’re told that Storms will still eventually be exiting, the time-frame on when that will happen has obviously changed. As you know with daytime television, things can often shift and shift quickly, and as blogs oftentimes do get things wrong, unlike some of those blogs we have no problem in admitting when we do get something wrong – and we most certainly got this wrong.”

I found some really good rumors...

Feedback to Georgie's three episodes this summer was so positive, that TPTB are considering reviving the story they were planning last year: Georgie may, indeed, end up being alive, and a prisoner in the Swiss clinic! This reveal is aimed for late October.

- Brenda's return seems more or less set for October now! What's been pushing her return back from the original August date? Mostly build up for the story, with Sonny abandoning the mob and the Jeromes taking over the criminal underworld of Port Charles. The deaths of Connie and TJ will be the big motivators for Sonny to abandon the mob. Olivia will soon play a key role in helping Sonny get to where he needs to be for the reunion with Brenda.

- Dr. Lucas Jones is in the house! Lucas returns to Port Charles this Fall, along with his mother, Bobbie Spencer. Look for Lucas to interact heavily with Felix, Sam, and Julian around November.

- Last but not least on the returning character list is Ethan, who returns this Fall to play a key role in helping Luke and the rest of the gang in the hunt for Jerry and, soon, the hunt for Dr. Obrecht. Ethan, like all of the above (save for Bobbie), will be a permanent addition to the cast.

A new character is being written. He's a male doctor who will be brought on in late fall as a possible love intrest for either Sam Olivia or Liz.

NuLulu was in that movie Bring It on (can't remember which one) and she played a mean cheerleader and let me tell you she was amazing in that role. Like you guys she is to needy to me. Lulu is a Spencer and its killing me that they are ruining that role. :furious:

OMG- THAT is where I know her from. The Bring it on movie with Hayden Panettiere. I want the old LuLu back!

Well, it's not Dante and Lulus baby. But I sure didn't see that one coming.

Well, I just read the white out updates, and maybe I AM wrong. I don't know who's baby it is.

Well, it's not Dante and Lulus baby. But I sure didn't see that one coming.

Color me shocked as well. But is there any way she could have taken one of Dante's swimmers and implanted herself? I want Lulu and Dante to have a baby.

Color me shocked as well. But is there any way she could have taken one of Dante's swimmers and implanted herself? I want Lulu and Dante to have a baby.

Well, Please read the White out I am about to post.....could put a better light on what is going to happen.
But it is just rumors

Rumorville: Will Franco and AJ strike a deal regarding ELQ?

An outsider wants AJ's voting proxy.

Tracy is blindsided.

Anna gives Patrick her blessing.

Michael and Morgan come to blows.

Ava and Scott find common ground.

Maxie panics when she overhears Lulu and Dante discussing legal action.

Olivia has harsh words for Liz.

After hearing Jason's friends and family reminisce on his birthday, Franco becomes determined to fill Jason's shoes with each one.

As Sonny deals with his grief and obsesses with revenge for Connie's murder, Julian proceeds with his plans to take over his territory and ELQ.

We may see Connie appear as a "ghost".

Will Dante and Lulu's baby, borne by Britt, be the bearer of the cure for Luke, Sean and Jerry? Did Dr. Obrecht use the embryo as part of her experiments? Is that why the baby is in medical trouble when he is born?

Could the search for a cure lead to Britt's redemption?

Still hearing that a baby is snatched.

What impact will Sabrina's family member, Carlos, (see previous News item) have on the canvas? Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

OMG- THAT is where I know her from. The Bring it on movie with Hayden Panettiere. I want the old LuLu back!

I was watching that movie right after she started on GH and I could never picture her as LULU again at that point.

I have been seeing rumors of AJ leaving. Has anyone else :confused3

I was watching that movie right after she started on GH and I could never picture her as LULU again at that point.

I have been seeing rumors of AJ leaving. Has anyone else :confused3

I have heard those same rumors about AJ.

OK, I read recently that Julian Jerome is really the father of Lucas, Bobbie's adopted son (who's now left town, I guess). Anyways, would that make him and Sam brother and sister? Or is it really the father of the present character? I've got such a headache from trying to figure out all these "sort-of" and temporary siblings. And on the subject of siblings, who's Morgan's father?

OK, I read recently that Julian Jerome is really the father of Lucas, Bobbie's adopted son (who's now left town, I guess). Anyways, would that make him and Sam brother and sister? Or is it really the father of the present character? I've got such a headache from trying to figure out all these "sort-of" and temporary siblings. And on the subject of siblings, who's Morgan's father?

Morgan's father is the Sperminator! I think he's from Carly and Sonny's second marriage? I can't keep track!

Yes, Lucas and Sam are genetically half-siblings sharing a birth father. I kept thinking Lucas would be the donor for Danny.

Maria :upsidedow

Morgan's father is the Sperminator! I think he's from Carly and Sonny's second marriage? I can't keep track!

Yes, Lucas and Sam are genetically half-siblings sharing a birth father. I kept thinking Lucas would be the donor for Danny.

I see Lucas coming back as a love interest for Felix as he came out before leaving PC. Really surprised that with all of the Danny drama they haven't brought Kristina back for a visit. I mean after all, Sam's dead baby saved her when she had leukemia, or was that forgotten??

I see Lucas coming back as a love interest for Felix as he came out before leaving PC. Really surprised that with all of the Danny drama they haven't brought Kristina back for a visit. I mean after all, Sam's dead baby saved her when she had leukemia, or was that forgotten??

I totally forgot about that! I think they are just keeping Kristina off the canvas. I think we will have a triangle with Brad, Lucas and Felix. That might be interesting! And it will be good to have a ready-made group for Lucas to interact with. Wouldn't it be funny if he figured out the baby isn't Lulu's?

I'm still holding out hope for a Lante baby. Britt might think it's her's, but her mother did help her after all...

And can I just add anytime they want to put Julian in his underwear I am on board? ;)

Anyone else wish that AJ (whoever he/she is) would whack Olivia next? That weepy, whiny voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Anyone else wish that AJ (whoever he/she is) would whack Olivia next? That weepy, whiny voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

You took the words right out of my mouth! (thought right out of my head!). I admit to fast forwarding through all of her nonsense. She's a grown woman for Pete's sake, shut up with the histrionics.

Yes!! I want to go through the tv and do it myself.

I fast-forwarded through all of Olivia and Sonny's scenes yesterday. I was actually hoping he would pull the trigger. Jason was what made Sonny tolerable. IMO

Connie was interesting for the most part. Since Steve is gone, Olivia needs to go.

I fast-forwarded through all of Olivia and Sonny's scenes yesterday. I was actually hoping he would pull the trigger. Jason was what made Sonny tolerable. IMO

Connie was interesting for the most part. Since Steve is gone, Olivia needs to go.

I felt the same way. I kept thinking "just do it Sonny"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter