The GH Official Thread Part 2

well this leaves Sunny for Olivia maybe? and he hasn't had a person to chase in a while so now he can hunt AJ down. He will point the gun a lot, threaten a lot but never get around to killing him I think.
And yes time for Donte and Lulu to find out. It will be sad and all that but now that the other parties involved know it can't stay a secret long. Someone always finds stuff out.

I hope Dante and Lulu find out. This has gone on long enough, even when you fast forward!...:headache:

I think I've already figured out that the "AJ" Connie wrote doesn't stand for AJ...... Ava Jerome anyone??????

I think I've already figured out that the "AJ" Connie wrote doesn't stand for AJ...... Ava Jerome anyone??????

Yep, but not before there's a big old trial, and Michael has to choose sides when it comes to his two dads. He's going to stick up for AJ because no one else will IMO.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

agreed .. cold, calculating Ava killed Connie. btw I was a fan of the original Kate, but this actress, Ms. Sullivan, won me over because she had a very hard row to hoe with her character that was always doing something so very outrageous and out there.. but she was able to hold my interest... I liked her more when she was Connie without Sonny.

I am soo confused and perplexed by Franco storyline. Poor Roger Howarth, I do not know how he is going to pull this storyline out of the fire.

While I want Spinelli and Maxi to be able to parent their child... I do not want Lulu and Dante to wait forever and a day to learn that Brit is carrying their child.... I want to see some happiness on GH.. PLEASE! Most of the stories are so dark and dismal right now. I long for some humor ( no to more Richard Simmons debacles) some happy people, some JOY!!

Am I the only one who thinks Maurice Bernard is just phoning it in? The scene between he and AJ was painful to watch. It was like he was doing "angry Sonny" on auto-pilot, like he just doesn't care anymore.

I personally never cared for the character of Sonny. There has not been one storyline that I have enjoyed him in over the years.

Am I the only one who thinks Maurice Bernard is just phoning it in? The scene between he and AJ was painful to watch. It was like he was doing "angry Sonny" on auto-pilot, like he just doesn't care anymore.

ITA! Honestly, the scenes between him and A.J. were almost laughable yesterday. I really like Maurice Bernard and have always liked the character of Sonny, but man, that was bad.

MBs acting has definitely seen better days. A few times I expected him to wink at the camera it was that laughable. I actually could see some Ellie/Franco pairing too, but mostly just GET RID OF MORGAN!! I really cannot abide that character now!

I personally never cared for the character of Sonny. There has not been one storyline that I have enjoyed him in over the years.

I liked Sonny during the Brenda wearing a wire/Stone dying of AIDS time. But pretty much nothing since then.

And ITA agree about the scenes with AJ/Sonny. Terrible writing, terrible acting. It's a wonder the actors could do those scenes without laughing.

I'm watching yesterday's episode so I'm a day behind. But what in the world is wrong with Carly? In my GH world she is crazy. But she is/was crazy about Jason. I understand they are transitioning away from Jason. But the Carly/Jason storyline is an old one. Do they really think we would just accept Carly sitting there giving Franco a pep talk?

I'm watching yesterday's episode so I'm a day behind. But what in the world is wrong with Carly? In my GH world she is crazy. But she is/was crazy about Jason. I understand they are transitioning away from Jason. But the Carly/Jason storyline is an old one. Do they really think we would just accept Carly sitting there giving Franco a pep talk?[/QUOTE]

I think they're trying to soften Carly when it comes to Franco. His homicidal tendencies were due to a brain tumor, the same type Jason had. Plus, he was a bone marrow match for Danny and was willing to be his donor. He was upset when he found out he couldn't do it. Carly is starting to feel sorry for him, even after all the things he did to Jason. The main reason - they want to recreate the pairing between the actors that they started before Todd had to leave town. They're doing the same thing with Michael/Starr.

I missed a part today: Scotty wanting a divorce, then missed a part because Laura was saying she was going back to.Paris. What did I miss that lead to that. TIA

I'm watching yesterday's episode so I'm a day behind. But what in the world is wrong with Carly? In my GH world she is crazy. But she is/was crazy about Jason. I understand they are transitioning away from Jason. But the Carly/Jason storyline is an old one. Do they really think we would just accept Carly sitting there giving Franco a pep talk?[/QUOTE]

I think they're trying to soften Carly when it comes to Franco. His homicidal tendencies were due to a brain tumor, the same type Jason had. Plus, he was a bone marrow match for Danny and was willing to be his donor. He was upset when he found out he couldn't do it. Carly is starting to feel sorry for him, even after all the things he did to Jason. The main reason - they want to recreate the pairing between the actors that they started before Todd had to leave town. They're doing the same thing with Michael/Starr.

Agreed. That scene a while back when Franco thought he was Jason due to the tumor, and took Danny - that seemed to be the start of things, up on the bridge when Carly talked "Jason" into handing her the baby. When she turned around and went back because she realized Franco was probably going to kill himself, that was the shift. Instead of evil and sick, she started to see him as just sick.

I'm interested to see where this is going. Laura Wright is doing a nice job of simultaneously feeling pity for him and looking like she's asking herself "WTH are you doing Carly?"

And I DO like LW with Roger. Good chemistry.

Agreed. That scene a while back when Franco thought he was Jason due to the tumor, and took Danny - that seemed to be the start of things, up on the bridge when Carly talked "Jason" into handing her the baby. When she turned around and went back because she realized Franco was probably going to kill himself, that was the shift. Instead of evil and sick, she started to see him as just sick.

I'm interested to see where this is going. Laura Wright is doing a nice job of simultaneously feeling pity for him and looking like she's asking herself "WTH are you doing Carly?"

And I DO like LW with Roger. Good chemistry.

I really like Roger and I like them together. Its just the storyline really bugs me.

I missed a part today: Scotty wanting a divorce, then missed a part because Laura was saying she was going back to.Paris. What did I miss that lead to that. TIA

Laura's doctors want her to come back to Paris for her yearly checkup. she is behind a month or two... no biggie, after all, she WAS catatonic for a bunch of years.. why worry about a pesky little check up?:confused3:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter