The GH Official Thread Part 2

I guess it is because during Sonny's original hay day I did not watch daily or was able to vcr everyday that he has never been someone that I cared that much about. Brenda too. Yes I know they are a lot of people's favorites but not mine and I agree.... JUST DO IT SONNY.

I am so tired of his mumbling and the mob... Give me the Landview 3 everyday over this...

I am hoping Sonny would shoot Olivia and himself.

She used to be confident, now she is a blubbering mess.

I'm SO over Sonny. I liked Maurice Bernard when he played Nico Kelly on All My Children, since then, not so much. Those scenes on Friday were just too stupid. It's bad when you want a character to just put you out of your misery by shooting them self lol. I usually like Olivia but the fact that she's turning to Morgan, oy vey. I cannot stand Morgan. That little ****e needs the crap beaten out of him.

For what it is worth, I truly wonder what the actors really think of what has happened to their characters. I will say I see a real sparkle in Patrick's eye since he's been taping that he knows of Robins return!

The story line with Britt's mother and Faison could have been interesting. But everything was dragged out and ended up going in so many different directions. Holly was on, then off, then she was back, now she's gone again.

The story line with Britt's mother and Faison could have been interesting. But everything was dragged out and ended up going in so many different directions. Holly was on, then off, then she was back, now she's gone again.

To really mess things up, the baby could be Robin and Faisons. :scared1:

If we get rid of Olivia, then we have to hear Dante whine. So less put him out too. He drives me crazy with his whining and pleading.

Okay, did I miss something.... why in the heck didn't Britt initially go to the hospital with the baby when it was in distress? My oldest was born five weeks early with breathing difficulties (she didn't breathe on her own at first) and she went straight to the NICU and my BP was still sky high so they didn't let me go down to see her for several hours. Those were the longest hours imaginable. If I had been ambulatory (as Britt appeared to be) there is no way that I would have let someone else take my baby to the hospital when it was in distress. Just sayin' .............

Okay, did I miss something.... why in the heck didn't Britt initially go to the hospital with the baby when it was in distress? My oldest was born five weeks early with breathing difficulties (she didn't breathe on her own at first) and she went straight to the NICU and my BP was still sky high so they didn't let me go down to see her for several hours. Those were the longest hours imaginable. If I had been ambulatory (as Britt appeared to be) there is no way that I would have let someone else take my baby to the hospital when it was in distress. Just sayin' .............

They had to wait for Nicholas's boat to come back from another part of the harbor, which would take an hour.

Also, quite possibly the dumbest line ever uttered on television? "You're in no condition to go to the hospital." WHAT???

What happened to the old Taylor? GH casting what it wrong with you people :worried: ? First Lulu (she I still trying to hard) now this? They need to start watching the show before they cast. :rolleyes1

The original LuLu wanted to leave and branch out; I believe the old Taylor had offers for other opportunities and left on her ow The actress playing Lulu is OK but she's just lacking something. The Taylor.... what were they drinking the day they signed her

My son is in first grade and the teacher turned the tv on so she could show them a video on fire drills. The tv came on and GH was on so she quickly hit the button to start the video. MY SON starts yelling "hey I love that show! That is General! That was Brad and Felix. Brad is a mean guy! Wait till you see Sonny with his gun!"
OMG I do not know if I should be embarrassed or proud!!
The teacher was cracking up!!!!

Thank you for confirming nuTaylor for me! I thought at first it was jsut lighting or some thing. As much of a PITA as oldtaylor was she nailed the part, as others mentioned, this new girl is just TOO OLD!! I got the part where they said Nic's boat had to return but why couldn't the NEW MOTHER ride with her baby on whatever they sent to take the baby. I mean, if there was room for Sabrina, a nurse, wouldn't there be room instead for the mom, a PHYSICIAN? Guess they just wanted to add a little Nic & Britt bonding and some more antagonism between Britt and Bree. :confused: I also choked on the "you're in no condition to go to the hospital" line. Reminds me of years back during the writers strike and you turned in daily just to hear whatever stupidity they were putting on paper! :lmao:

Britt's baby didn't look very Asian to me. How long till Brad spills the beans about whose baby that REALLY is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter