The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I got an email with a 20% off code because of my Disney Visa - I'm debating if I want to buy anything. I've had my eye on the Mary Poppins or the new Small World dress. Promo code brings them down to $86 each...

I got an email with a 20% off code because of my Disney Visa - I'm debating if I want to buy anything. I've had my eye on the Mary Poppins or the new Small World dress. Promo code brings them down to $86 each...

I did too code: DRVCSPRING You MUST have a Disney Visa to use it and don't forget Free Shipping is: SHIPMAGIC :-)

Hi everyone -
I wanted to share this picture with you. I really love the ToT dress, but I don't like halters, and cant wear them to work. So I converted the ties into straps. (needs ironing but you get the idea)

View attachment 315566

You're one smart cookie! Don't like halter straps either especially in hot humid weather :crazy2: Get's annoying after awhile.

It's not from the Dress Shop, but has anyone tried this dress? I've had my eye on it for ages and it just started showing Mediums. Is it like the Dress Shop dresses & you need to size down?
https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-and-friends-hawaiian-dress-for-women-1435313

Yikes! Really wish I could help. I did purchase a Moana Hawaiian dress in a size Small and own a quite a few dresses from The Dress Shop also size small. The Moana dress fit perfectly.

Yikes! Really wish I could help. I did purchase a Moana Hawaiian dress in a size Small and own a quite a few dresses from The Dress Shop also size small. The Moana dress fit perfectly.
It just looks so cute & I want to wear it for my trip in May! I bought it & if I hate it I can send it back or resell it in a BST group.

Just received my new Small World dress. Holy Cow....how cute! I don't know if the description online includes this, but there are stretchy inserts on each side. I was concerned about what size to order, but with those panels, the medium I usually wear, fit great. I really want to aim at the Tiki Room one but they are "in store only" purchases. Another reason to go there in August!

Just received my new Small World dress. Holy Cow....how cute! I don't know if the description online includes this, but there are stretchy inserts on each side. I was concerned about what size to order, but with those panels, the medium I usually wear, fit great. I really want to aim at the Tiki Room one but they are "in store only" purchases. Another reason to go there in August!

Just note the Tiki Dress does NOT have the stretch panels.

Just got back from The World! Saw some of the new styles plus Tiki Room for sale on Main St in that jewelery shop and in Contemporary Resort gift shop!
Also saw new HM dress and tightrope walker dress for sale at Memento Mori.

Last edited:
Just got back from The World! Saw some of the new styles plus Tiki Room for sale on Main St in that jewelery shop and in Contemporary Resort gift shop!
Also saw new HM dress and tightrope walker dress for sale at Memento Moro.

Did you buy anything new? We're all :listen:

I have a large bust - does not look like any dresses would fit me >:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter