The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

can you buy one of the dresses from shopdisney.com and return it to a Disney store if it doesn't fit?

I'm not 100% sure. From my understanding if the Store carries the item then yes you can, but if the store doesn't then you have to pay for the return shipping. Do yourself a favor and call:

Merchandise Guest Relations
Merchandise inquiries for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, and Disney Cruise Line
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday
(877) 560-6477

And please post back what they say so we all know Disney's process! Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
I'm no 100% sure. From my understanding if the Store carries the item then yes you can, but if the store doesn't then you have to pay for the return shipping. Do yourself a favor and call:

Merchandise Guest Relations
Merchandise inquiries for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, and Disney Cruise Line
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday
(877) 560-6477

And please post back what they say so we all not Disney's process! Thanks a bunch!
Double check the price on the Disney parks app too. Shop disney raised the prices on most if not all of the dresses.

I was in the parks and seriously debating getting the penguin purse. Passed it up, went online a week later and noticed it was $20 more expensive. UGH.

Don't worry, they'll have a 20% or 25% off discount, they always do. And stay on top of this site too:
http://www.dealigg.com/

You'll see 5 tabs, click on "Store & Coupons" all the stores are in alphabetical order finding Disney is a breeze!

upload_2018-3-21_19-20-23.png

Plus keep checking the Shopparks app they often have sales and free shipping. :-)

I managed to order the Small World dress from the Shop Parks app when they had free shipping last week, and it arrived on Friday. I am SO in love! I bought it specifically to wear to a wedding next month and will probably take it with us on our trip in September. The quality is better than I expected and it fits well. Definitely worth the price!

Does anyone know if they've got the Monsters Inc dress in the park? And is it likely that they'll still have it in september?

Does anyone know if they've got the Monsters Inc dress in the park? And is it likely that they'll still have it in september?

It's possible they'll have them at the Emporium on Main Street BUT when I was there last year they didn't carry ALL the dresses there. You will find more of a selection at The Dress Shop in Disney Springs. You also have the option of buying online or on the app but I would wait for a sale.

It's possible they'll have them at the Emporium on Main Street BUT when I was there last year they didn't carry ALL the dresses there. You will find more of a selection at The Dress Shop in Disney Springs. You also have the option of buying online or on the app but I would wait for a sale.

I'm hoping they'll have it in DS or MK. I can't really afford to order anything now as paying for the holiday is priority at the moment. Not to mention that I'm from UK and Disney charges a fortune in international shipping, not to mention having to pay customs charges etc. I ordered the large Dooney & Burke Haunted Mansion bag and a few other items last summer and they charged $100 in shipping and I paid nearly $85 in customs charges :scared:

I'm hoping they'll have it in DS or MK. I can't really afford to order anything now as paying for the holiday is priority at the moment. Not to mention that I'm from UK and Disney charges a fortune in international shipping, not to mention having to pay customs charges etc. I ordered the large Dooney & Burke Haunted Mansion bag and a few other items last summer and they charged $100 in shipping and I paid nearly $85 in customs charges :scared:

OMG!!! I never knew there were so many fees.

Last edited:
I'm curious, do either dress shops (On Cherry Tree Lane or in DS) have fitting rooms?
there was one in the shop adjacent from Cherry Tree Lane from the first store it was when CoOp opened (Zoe and Pickles) the fitting room remained when that turned into TAG I assume it stayed when TAG and Wonderground Gallery swapped out retail spaces but I didn't pay attention a few weeks ago....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter