The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Yes I see it too but on the app it's $88. and the online store is $58, why aren't they the same price?

Boy would I love to know the answer to this. Originally, I couldn't even find the Magic Kingdom dress on the website so I ordered it on the app. I noticed that several things were priced different between the two. It's kind of ridiculous that the exact same dress is available in all sizes on the app (at a higher price) but isn't available in most of the sizes on the website (which has the better discount). Grrr....

Boy would I love to know the answer to this. Originally, I couldn't even find the Magic Kingdom dress on the website so I ordered it on the app. I noticed that several things were priced different between the two. It's kind of ridiculous that the exact same dress is available in all sizes on the app (at a higher price) but isn't available in most of the sizes on the website (which has the better discount). Grrr....

I think because they're technically two different companies. For example, on the app I know I can get my AP discount, whereas I don't have that same perk on the website. Price shop between the two and get the dress wherever it's cheaper.

upload_2018-3-13_12-6-23.png

This dress is not made by Disney but is being carried at The Dress Shop. Now Enchanted Tiki fans can have both this dress and the one created by Disney!!! This dress looks to have a natural waist line, instead of an empire waist, and thinner straps than the Disney dress had.

The print is comprised of purple, green, blue and black. The images are very Tiki inspired, in fact the print is called Tiki Tiles.

View attachment 308681

This dress is not made by Disney but is being carried at The Dress Shop. Now Enchanted Tiki fans can have both this dress and the one created by Disney!!! This dress looks to have a natural waist line, instead of an empire waist, and thinner straps than the Disney dress had.

The print is comprised of purple, green, blue and black. The images are very Tiki inspired, in fact the print is called Tiki Tiles.
This dress is so cute! I have the regular Tiki dress & I hate the waist on it. I keep meaning to get the torso shortened by an inch or two to make it sit better on me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter