The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

I want the Magic Kingdom dress. Does anyone know how long it takes them to show up for sale online (vs in store)?
It's just so cute! eBay has them for $140ish but I'd rather not go that direction, if I can avoid it.

Where is Vineland ???
How many holiday dresses did they have and did they have a good selection of sizes ???

Awesome, thanks! Now fingers crossed that there's a sale soon (I figure I need to save a few $ because I plan to buy this one + the MK one...and possibly the new orange bird! Oh Disney, why do you want to take alllll my money?! :rotfl2:)

The First place I look for discounts is dealigg . com http://www.dealigg.com/stores_show.php

Currently they added 20% off Disney via: https://www.gilt.com/city/national/offer/disneyjan18

I'd sure like to own the Tower of Terror Dress & The Magic Kingdom.

Where is Vineland ???
How many holiday dresses did they have and did they have a good selection of sizes ???

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outle...neys-character-warehouse?CMP=OKC-wdw_gmap_116

They seemed to have a variety of sizes. Like all stuff more extreme sizes (i.e extra small and 3xl and less medium and large). Maybe 2 dozen dresses. But it was crazy busy (possibly because middle of day on Sunday). I had impression high turnover of stuff. There was a lot of holiday merchandise and the dresses were part of that. There were also discounted Dooney and Burke but not as big discount as dresses.

Edited to add: https://blog.touringplans.com/2018/...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

Last edited:
I'm so sad. I went to the store and tried on every dress I loved and ended up walking away with nothing. Every one of them fit weird but in different ways. I'm busty so the HM dress didn't come close to zipping even though it fit in the waist. The orange bird's straps we way too long for me and fell off my shoulders, the Disney dress looked a mess on me and the Monsters Inc dress, while so cute,looked a mess on me.

I'm hoping something else will work for me in the future.

***Heads Up!

The new Magic Kingdom dresses are on the app and at ShopDisney!

Shopathome is 2% cash Back or use RetailMeNot and get $5 cash back on $80 purchase
Disney Visa get 10% off using code: DRVCMEMBER
Free Shipping using code: SHIPMAGIC.

They have both Walt Disney World & Disneyland available $98

View attachment 300601
I'm soooo tempted to buy this but I'm forcing myself to wait until I go to Disney Springs and try it on (I've got a trip planned for April). I love love love this & the Monsters Inc dress but can't be sure about size & fit. I just hope they'll still be in the store in April or I will really be kicking myself!

I'm so sad. I went to the store and tried on every dress I loved and ended up walking away with nothing. Every one of them fit weird but in different ways. I'm busty so the HM dress didn't come close to zipping even though it fit in the waist. The orange bird's straps we way too long for me and fell off my shoulders, the Disney dress looked a mess on me and the Monsters Inc dress, while so cute,looked a mess on me.

I know the feeling! I'm at WDW right now and also tried on a few of the dresses and nothing really fits well the MK dress fits to some extent but isn't a style I'd wear on a regular basis. I actually bought the Belle dress last year and while I like it I don't wear it that often because of how the top part crinkles. It's really sad because I love how they look but the fit and style of dress don't really work for me...

I know the feeling! I'm at WDW right now and also tried on a few of the dresses and nothing really fits well the MK dress fits to some extent but isn't a style I'd wear on a regular basis. I actually bought the Belle dress last year and while I like it I don't wear it that often because of how the top part crinkles. It's really sad because I love how they look but the fit and style of dress don't really work for me...

It really is a shame. My DH took me into the store and told me to get whatever I wanted. I TRIED to make stuff work! lol

DD wants the minnie dress....but her size is not showing up! We've been waiting since Christmas. Do they ever discontinue dresses?

I have the orange bird dress, and if I remember right (haven't had a chance to wear it yet), the straps have buttons on them so you can adjust the length. I seem to remember having to button them shorter when I tried the dress on. :)

Wednesday, 2/7 and many styles and sizes of the dresses are still available online. Free shipping, too!

Guys I have the tea party dress, the green one purchased last year. I really want the Magic Kingdom dress and was wondering if I did order it on the app and ship to me in Ireland....if it didnt fit could I exchange in store when I go in April? I reckon the sizing should be pretty much the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter