• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Guys I have the tea party dress, the green one purchased last year. I really want the Magic Kingdom dress and was wondering if I did order it on the app and ship to me in Ireland....if it didnt fit could I exchange in store when I go in April? I reckon the sizing should be pretty much the same.

That's a great question. I don't know the answer but I hope someone chimes in. I'm planning on ordering that dress too.

That's a great question. I don't know the answer but I hope someone chimes in. I'm planning on ordering that dress too.

Thanks..its sooo cute..I like the Disneyland one too with the pink bits around the bottom! Do they ever have any discounts on the dresses?

It really is a shame. My DH took me into the store and told me to get whatever I wanted. I TRIED to make stuff work! lol

As a seamstress I would recommend purchasing a dress that fits the largest part of your body, in your case the chest area and have a seamstress do her magic. You'll need to find her first, interview them and ask questions. Typically they cannot give you an estimate without the actual garment but you would get a sense of what they can do.

I bought the HM Wallpaper dress in Medium because Small was sold out. I'll be taking this in.

DD wants the minnie dress....but her size is not showing up! We've been waiting since Christmas. Do they ever discontinue dresses?

That's a great question. I don't see the HM Wallpaper dress.

Guys I have the tea party dress, the green one purchased last year. I really want the Magic Kingdom dress and was wondering if I did order it on the app and ship to me in Ireland....if it didnt fit could I exchange in store when I go in April? I reckon the sizing should be pretty much the same.

I called and was told no matter how you purchase it via app, ShopDisney or onsite locations you have 30 days to return or exchange. There's no grey area here. 30 Days.

Merchandise Guest Relations
Merchandise inquiries for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, and Disney Cruise Line
9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST Monday - Friday
(877) 560-6477 or (407) 934-6111(for international callers)
Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

I called and was told no matter how you purchase it via app, ShopDisney or onsite locations you have 30 days to return or exchange. There's no grey area here. 30 Days.

Merchandise inquiries for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Aulani, and Disney Cruise Line

Thank you for the heads up. I ordered one yesterday so I guess we'll see how it goes.

Thank you ..I will try to hold off for another few weeks..the weather here in Ireland is so cold I wont get wearing it anyway! Just hope it doesn't sell out!

Do they take the AP discount? Also does anyone know of a reputable personal shopper in the area that can get the discount dresses/bags from the Character Warehouse and does that store do AP discount? Thanks

Do they take the AP discount? Also does anyone know of a reputable personal shopper in the area that can get the discount dresses/bags from the Character Warehouse and does that store do AP discount? Thanks

The Character Warehouse does not do an AP discount. I have gotten an AP discount through the Shop Parks before, but I haven’t ordered a dress on there, so I don’t know if the dresses are excluded. I don’t remember reading that, though.

The Character Warehouse does not do an AP discount. I have gotten an AP discount through the Shop Parks before, but I haven’t ordered a dress on there, so I don’t know if the dresses are excluded. I don’t remember reading that, though.

I use fairytalepersonalshopper.com she is amazing even ships
To the uk only a small fee too

My WDW Magic Kingdom dress has arrived!!!!

For reference I'm 5'2", 115-120 :crazy2:, 34C, 28W, 34H and I purchased the Small, it fits perfectly and not sung on my waist at all. When wearing pantyhose there was a bit of room.

It's hard to measure for the bust due to the stretchy side panels. In my front view photo I'm wearing a padded bra and it looks like the fabric is pulling between the breasts, which is a no-no. When I tried on a lace bra this was not an issue.
For the waist, where you see all the gathers below the blue band, the gathers sit directly on my waist and measure 28" wide.
From the gathers to the hem the length measures 24.75" long and falls about 1.5" - 2" below my knee cap.
The front portion of the top is lined but the back isn't.
The dress comes with one extra button, the three buttons on front of mine are sewn on crooked. :sad2:
Hem is machine stitched just like the Tiki dress and unlike the HM Wallpaper dress.
The straps measures a whooping 2" wide and 25.5" long.
The dress has two side pockets.
The fabric has a touch of stretch and is light in weight just like the HM Wallpaper dress. I think the Tiki dress is slightly heavier making this dress a great choice for FL hot humid weather.
Looking at shoe choices for me, I'd go with my navy kitten hills toting Michael Kors Color Blocked Ava Small Satchel in Celadon/Azure.

Personally I'm not a fan of halter tops or dresses especially in hot humid weather so these straps will be resewn. I will also take the hem up a bit as dress hems should not be seen.

upload_2018-2-10_14-32-16.png

upload_2018-2-10_14-32-30.png

upload_2018-2-10_14-33-18.png

Looks perfect. Love the purse with it as well. I didn't realize it had stretchy sides. Should be getting mine on monday.

Looks perfect. Love the purse with it as well. I didn't realize it had stretchy sides. Should be getting mine on monday.

How exciting, can't wait to see how it works for you!!! I would have included photos with my face but I was woken up to the UPS man ringing my door bell. So in short I wasn't dolled up. :guilty: I'm back in my pj's!

Your Dress is beautiful on and i LOVE the bag! I didnt realise the sides were stretchy..is there much stretch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter